Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst Age To Have a Wetting Accident?

On 9/24/2021 at 5:47 PM, WetDave said:

I would also think it varies by sex. Women frequently have weakened bladder control after bearing children and I think this is generally understood thus perhaps more accepted for women to have an accident past that age. 

Well, I expect a pregnant woman would get plenty of sympathy and understanding for an accident, in most cases. As for those who have given birth and are still young and healthy, maybe not everyone would understand that things aren't ever quite the same "downstairs" for a lot of women afterwards. But it's still likely less socially unacceptable than for men, even if just for the reason that men can typically find a way to urinate due to anatomical advantages, whereas there are more situations where a woman gets caught short and the only option is to do it in her pants.

21 hours ago, BroderMibran said:

Well it could be very situational, based on how or what happens afterward.

Let's say you are at a hotel, is going down the restaurant with your parents, you are 16 and having an accident...

Even thou this is not the first time, your parents would probably ask of you to go up and change...

But if you are like 12, they might have brought extra cloth to change, and ask of you to go to the bathroom to change, or perhaps they treat you as a younger child, and even go with you and change you in public at the restroom, NOT is the cabine-rooms, but just at the sink or so, exposed to whom ever may walk in there. (male or female compartment based on which parent helping you.)

If you are between 9 to 12 they might even change you into a diaper  at the the restroom, in a corner.

I heard of a 14 -years-old boy wearing a diaper, well this was because of medical reasons, but still it's possible.

And this could become even more embarrassing then just the accident it self...

They probably would not go that far if you are 16 or more...

...so i believe in some cases it could be situational.

Yes at 12 it would be embarrassing and humiliating to be put into a diaper in a public bathroom by your parents where others can see. 

6 hours ago, WetDave said:

Yes at 12 it would be embarrassing and humiliating to be put into a diaper in a public bathroom by your parents where others can see. 

Glad that you can see my point, and this is just an example others situation could have similar effects from just yelling about this problem at you in public to maybe pack diapers in you bag for school (for someone to see later on, or when wearing it in school when you change in physical exercises (gymnastics), bath, swimming or so).

Or pack diapers in your bag for a sleepover (especially in case of bed-wetting), perhaps even reminding you of this in front of your friends when these friends come to pick you up or worse tell it to your friend's mother (more or less public) who are going to drive you and 1 - 2 other friends to the sleepover.

Packing stuff and alike is pretty much something you do on your own at 16...

...so this still works better (or worse in this case) for younger children.

Edited by BroderMibran (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Despboy15

I would definitely agree it’s around 16. When I was in high school, a 16 year old girl had an accident at a party from what I would assume was too much alcohol and became the subject of school gossip for at least a few weeks. It eventually blew over, but if someone ever mentioned her, people would think, “Leah (fake name)? Oh, that girl who peed her pants at Mike’s (another fake name) party. 

7 hours ago, Uniform Skirt said:

Conversely, I'd say the best age for a woman to have an accident is 16-40; unlike with children and old folk it's not expected, and that's when women are sexually attractive. I have no interest in children or old ladies pissing themselves.

Well, it’s the best for us (though 40 feels a bit low as an upper limit, especially once you’re past that age yourself!) as opposed to the wetter herself…

On 9/25/2021 at 9:52 PM, NotARealName1 said:

I've thought this through. That is that age when you are most mortified by...everything. An accident then feels like the literal end of the world.

Older than that that you can laugh it off. Not that it's great in high school, but I think you can own it more then. As a full adult? You can 100% own it. People will tease you still, sure, but it's never going to feel as bad or as *defining* as it does when you're about 12.

Speaking from experience, I'm still far more embarrassed admitting that I wet my pants in Grade 7 than I am admitting having an accident a couple years ago. The former is mortifying, the latter is funny (well, it's a little embarrassing, but  when I've told the story most people laugh *with* me, rather than *at* me).  

Came here to second with this. 11-13 has to be the worst, definitely.

It reminded me of a situation from a couple years back that I had completely forgotten about until now.

I was visiting family abroad, and one of my distant cousins who live there was exactly 12 at the time. She was very shy and sweet but also quite clingy, and ended up latching on to me and my sister (both in our early twenties at the time) and following us around during our entire stay, in spite of the huge age difference... I remember vaguely wondering if she didn't have any friends her age to play with. One day we were walking around the neighbourhood and passed a playground where a bunch of kids were gathered, including a boy of the same age who was the son of a family friend we knew quite well. When they saw us, several of them started pointing to my cousin and laughing loudly. I didn't quite catch what they were saying, and she just tugged on my hand and pulled us away to cross the street. She was visibly shaken, with tears in her eyes, and just said they were mean to her for no reason. Later that day my sister and I tried talking to her about it once again, and she got very emotional and told us those kids were all from her old class in school. Apparently she had peed her pants in class months ago, after she asked the teacher to go and he told her to hold it and wait, which she tried to do but couldn't (IMO this constitutes a type of abuse and should be against the law, but I diggress). She obviously didn't want to talk about the incident itself, but told us the bullying got so bad after what happened, her mother allowed her to quit school altogether and start learning at home. Months afterwards, and even though she was no longer even attending school, the kids were still laughing at her when they ran into each other on the neighbourhood. Brutal.

Not only is everything super embarrasing and scarring at 11-13, but also... Kids are much, much more cruel than teenagers. I honestly don't think 16-21 year-olds would ever behave like this and for so long. When you're in high school/college there's always something new happening, socially, that allows us to move past embarassing events much quicker, and you have the confidence and self-awareness to own your mishaps/joke about them before anyone else does.

On 10/27/2021 at 9:06 AM, nappypants said:

Well, it’s the best for us (though 40 feels a bit low as an upper limit, especially once you’re past that age yourself!) as opposed to the wetter herself…

Some women age better than others so I'd agree that it's flexible, but we're talking about the absolute best or worst age. Even if we're talking about her perspective though older women are more expected to have an accident.

11-13 would definitely be one of many worst ages for me, along with under 16 in general. I don't have anything against people with old lady fetishes, but anyone who wants to focus on children's accidents on a fetish forum is a basket case.

• 3 weeks later...