Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Other stuff

49 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m definitely into cum, probably more so than pee lol, but that hardly seems like a fetish…

I totally adore cum in pants the most, sooooo hot😍

I mean, I’m sure it’s possible to take it to “fetish” levels, but yeah, it’s not all that out there. 

but what do you mean by “cum in pants”? Like, rubbing a fella off in his pants? Or yours? 

A sweaty woman looks hot but not when the sweat begins to stink.  In terms of cum, I love to cum in my pants.  It feels like I'm peeing in my pants but I feel a stronger release.  I recently had a dream where I came in my pants in the dream (but not IRL) because a friend of mine was rubbing her butt in jeans up and down in front of my jeans.  I had a hard on and just came. In the dream she wound up peeing her jeans afterwards but that's probably the only way I'll ever see her peeing her pants. When I was in puberty I had lots of dreams where I felt like I had a strong urge to pee and peed in my pants but when I did I came IRL (the release felt awesome)

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I meant when guys cum in their pants….by whatever means that might happen lol. Hands free is super hot, but I’m pretty turned on by any method 😍😍😍

Kinda tangential to wetting, I used to J.O. and then just pull my briefs back up and go to sleep when I was young. No cleanup or anything. 
Hadn’t thought of that in a long time. 

5 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I meant when guys cum in their pants….by whatever means that might happen lol. Hands free is super hot, but I’m pretty turned on by any method 😍😍😍

It’s quite hot being made to ejaculate in your pants too. It has the embarrassment factor of peeing plus of course the orgasm too.

Many years ago I was out with an attractive young lady. I was wearing quite thin, light-coloured linen trousers (yes I know but they were kind of trendy at the time). She made me ejaculate in them while we were sitting at a table drinking.

The feeling of her rubbing me was so good. I didn’t want to cum in my pants because of the mess and I told myself I would stop her before I got too near. But the feeling was so good I couldn’t resist and I ended up cumming. It was absolutely exquisite, feeling the warm fluid spurting into my briefs  

I normally produce quite a lot of semen and it soaked through leaving a big obvious wet patch. I had to get up and walk to the toilets, hoping nobody would notice, all the while feeling the semen trickling down inside my underwear, and clean up as best I could with toilet paper.

That was over 25 years ago now but I remember it like yesterday. I miss that girl!

8 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I've always loved the act of cumming in my pants. It's the physical sensation - the sudden flush of heat as your explosion sprays across the material that you feel through your penis. It's like an orgasm feedback.

Then there's also the naughtiness of making a mess. The second applies to peeing but not the first although there is that wonderful physical sensation even without the orgasm.

I don't (yet) share peeing my pants with my wife but I do cumming in them, which gives it an added dimension. I love that she can share in making me lose control and the naughtiness of making a mess.

Getting turned on just thinking about it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 10:57 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

I’m definitely into cum, probably more so than pee lol, but that hardly seems like a fetish…

I totally adore cum in pants the most, sooooo hot😍

I’m personally not so into sweat or spit, although I’d be down to indulge a partner who was…

This. Cum can be fun as fuck, and is a sign of a job well done.

Though....I differ in that in the right situations spit is also really hot, but its gotta have the right sort of nuance to it. Hot aggressive cutie choking on me and spitting on my face? Nice. Just fuckin' spitting on my floor? God no get out of my house.