Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Unintended Wetting on Mount Snowdon

On 9/26/2021 at 6:05 PM, Chris James said:

I remember reading a message from a guy who said he's peed himself in rain-soaked trousers on a cold day while waiting for a bus. What he hadn't bargained for was the steam rising from his legs!

Haha - that would certainly of been a giveaway. I was very conscious of being discrete so only let small spurts out at a time, which added to the experience in that it was prolonged enjoyment all the way back down the mountain. 

On 9/23/2021 at 6:55 PM, Lils said:

If I had been one of the women attempting the summit in sport leggings, I would have definitely done the same. 

What a shame you weren't there - but it was a very enjoyable experience

This is so awesome.  Next time I go mt biking in the rain I'm trying this.  H ave peed my board shorts once when a friend and I were kayaking.  We had stopped for lunch before paddling back to our put in point.  We had taken a cool off swim in the river just before lunch.  After getting out of the water I made sure I sat down quickly so that there would be cover up water on the rock I sat down on.  Then as we sat there talking ant having our lunch I started to pee in my board shorts.  Mostly small releases but a few I let go for a little longer enjoying the feeling until I snapped back and realize that it might give me away. One of the long and last one was when I heard my pee making a wizzzz sound as it hit my underwear and board shorts.  

JT