Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New person, a writerly type

I just want to say hi!  

Ive had an interest in wetting as long as I can remember— mostly in relation to humiliation and a feeling related to being ~less~.  It’s hard to explain.  Bed wetting, drunk wetting, and fear wetting particularly push my buttons.  I’m weirdly squeamish about visual content (particularly if it includes nudity), but I love love love written content.  I also bought my first pack of diapers recently.  I like writing fiction.  Feel free to talk to me.   

(I’m in my 30’s and female)

Edited by Rose writes (see edit history)
1 minute ago, talks2much said:

Haha that's' funny! You did get to wet them though? What kind of diapers are they?

Drugstore depends, ordered on Instacart (after lots of worry and anxiety).  

Not only did I get them wet, but I’ve run out of them.  My hopes that they’d result in blissfully relaxing sleep didn’t pan out, but that’s okay.  As I said in my first post, I like writing omo fiction.  Previously I didn’t know a lot about how it felt to wear a diaper.  Now I know how they feel, how they expand when wet, and how easily they leak.  I’m not the helpless wetter I wish I was, but I’ll be able to describe stuff better next time I write a story.

6 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Okay that's cool, like a bit of research for your writing, AB/DL diaper feel a lot different to drugstore depends though so you might need to try some of those too. Have you wet the bed and also wet yourself when drunk also?

I responded to this post with a few drunken wetting stories: 

The only other time I’ve had a real accident as an adult was during a vacation in a country that primarily used squat toilets.  There were seated toilets available at a few places, like Starbucks and my hotel, and I always tried to avoid the squatters.  On one occasion I didn’t make it, but I was wearing a skirt and leggings, so it wasn’t visible.  I was with a friend, who might have been confused by my behavior, because before just as I started to  wet myself, I made a panicked comment about how I felt sick and thought I needed to catch a taxi back to the hotel right away, but then it happened and it wasn’t visible at all, so I said my illness had passed and continued (somewhat uncomfortably) with my day. 

5 hours ago, Rose writes said:

On one occasion I didn’t make it, but I was wearing a skirt and leggings, so it wasn’t visible.  ........ and continued (somewhat uncomfortably) with my day. 

Thanks a lot for that little story. That is one of my favorite fantasy scenarios: A girl wetting herself under a skirt and then just continuing her day, with no one being the wiser that she's wearing wet panties under her skirt. All the more exciting to know that you did that in reality!  👍😊

On 9/22/2021 at 5:58 PM, Rose writes said:

Ive had an interest in wetting as long as I can remember— mostly in relation to humiliation and a feeling related to being ~less~.  It’s hard to explain.

I have the feeling that I may understand, but I can't easily put it into words.  It sounds like an interesting thing to explore, if only in fiction.