Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for two videos

Hi all,

I'm looking for two videos that I only ever found once and can't seem to find again.

The first was found on vk.com. It's of a brown-haired girl, talking to the camera and addressing the viewer as Daddy. She asks for permission to pee, then once "granted" permission, she pees herself.

I don't remember where I saw the second one. But it's a POV video from a guy sitting. His girlfriend walks past him and he calls her over, asking for a blowjob. She says she needs to pee first, but he tells her to wait. She gives in and starts giving him the blowjob, but then loses control and pees herself in the process.

Has anyone seen these?

Unfortunately the descriptions for the first one you gave is a little vague.  I feel like a number of videos have used that premise; but the first one that comes to mind for me is this one.  

https://vk.com/video366727916_456239041?= 

You need an account to view this video and I believe you need to be friends with the account holder.  I do not recognize the model herself, and cannot find a way to link to an official video, but I am fairly certain she is not on the do not upload list.    

On 9/23/2021 at 1:19 AM, Nimbus said:

Unfortunately the descriptions for the first one you gave is a little vague.  I feel like a number of videos have used that premise; but the first one that comes to mind for me is this one.  

https://vk.com/video366727916_456239041?= 

You need an account to view this video and I believe you need to be friends with the account holder.  I do not recognize the model herself, and cannot find a way to link to an official video, but I am fairly certain she is not on the do not upload list.    

Yes! That is indeed the first video.