Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

j'ai souvant fini mes séance de couche en me masturbant mais un orgasme qui vien comme ça après cette soulagé nan jamais mais ça donne envie de connaitre ça !

-------------------------------------

I have often finished my diaper session by masturbating but an orgasm that comes like that after this relief never but it makes me want to know how it feel !

6 minutes ago, peelion said:

j'ai souvant fini mes séance de couche en me masturbant mais un orgasme qui vien comme ça après cette soulagé nan jamais mais ça donne envie de connaitre ça !

-------------------------------------

I have often finished my diaper session by masturbating but an orgasm that comes like that after this relief never but it makes me want to know how it feel !

I guess it’s a premature thing. Not desirable outside this fetish!

On 9/21/2021 at 11:35 PM, nappyslave1 said:

Does anyone else experience an orgasm after a desperate wet or messy accident in diapers? I’m embarrassed to say I often cum in the wake of the relief of a desperate messing loss of control accident!

Maybe not after, but part of my loss of bladder control (the all of two times I've been able to reach it) involves insanely strong contractions of my pelvic muscles forcing the pee out against my will. Like, actually doubling me over kind of contractions. As soon as they start I feel euphoria like I definitely had a full orgasm. Which I'm not sure if it's a result of, or a cause of, the strong contractions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I often leak out a TON of precum while I'm holding and then after an accident I usually masturbate and cum way faster than I normally can.  I've never experienced a hands free or involuntary orgasm from peeing myself but I've come really close and have felt like I'm on the verge of an orgasm while holding or pissing myself. Sometimes while holding or after holding I'm so aroused that it only takes the slightest touch to make me cum.

• 6 months later...

Yes. When I was about 21 I was wetting my bed sometimes, usually when drunk, and my grandmother, who I was staying with, bought me some diapers. I tired them on, and--without really thinking about this--found myself wetting them, standing up. Completely unpremeditated: it just somehow happened. And as I finished wetting I suddenly came, no touching, also unpremeditated. One of the best orgasms of my life. Never quite repeated, but sometimes after wetting diapers now I just rub through the diaper and come that way. Which is also nice.

On 9/22/2021 at 8:35 AM, nappyslave1 said:

Does anyone else experience an orgasm after a desperate wet or messy accident in diapers?

Well, it does not happen for me automatically - lol, I wish! 😁 - but I quite often hump the wet and puffy part of my diaper between my legs until I orgasm. When I can't wear for a long time, and finally can put on a diaper, then I usually do it right after the first wetting - it's just so hot, I can't hold myself back 😊 When I have better control of myself, then I can usually pace myself a little better: edge or orgasm with a full bladder and use the diaper after, for instance.

• 3 weeks later...

When my wife and I are doing the Daddy/Baby Girl thing, she will orgasm. There had been times after I diapered her that I would be a little frisky. One of my earliest memories of getting her off was after I diapered her, she went over to the sink. I came up behind her and had her spread her legs a little. I made her face the window in the kitchen and lean on her elbows on the counter. I thrust my hand between her legs and began rubbing her plastic pants, causing a lot of crinkling and crackling sounds. I was not super gentle. She kept squirming, but I kept her at bay, she had a tremendous orgasm. Sometimes she had a tendency to take off her diapers afterwords, kind of guilt thing I guess. But I told her she needs to stay in them the rest of the day! She wanted to return the favor since I was sporting a big hard on, I ended up telling her to suck on Daddy's big binky, LOL!