Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

j'ai souvant fini mes séance de couche en me masturbant mais un orgasme qui vien comme ça après cette soulagé nan jamais mais ça donne envie de connaitre ça !

-------------------------------------

I have often finished my diaper session by masturbating but an orgasm that comes like that after this relief never but it makes me want to know how it feel !

6 minutes ago, peelion said:

j'ai souvant fini mes séance de couche en me masturbant mais un orgasme qui vien comme ça après cette soulagé nan jamais mais ça donne envie de connaitre ça !

-------------------------------------

I have often finished my diaper session by masturbating but an orgasm that comes like that after this relief never but it makes me want to know how it feel !

I guess it’s a premature thing. Not desirable outside this fetish!

bah a la fois tu arrive a ressentir un exstase peu commun donc c'est cool de l'autre il dépend d'un fetiche donc très restreint ...

---------------------------------------------

Well, at the same time you manage to feel an uncommon exstasis so it's cool on the other hand it depends on a fetish so very restricted ...

On 9/21/2021 at 11:35 PM, nappyslave1 said:

Does anyone else experience an orgasm after a desperate wet or messy accident in diapers? I’m embarrassed to say I often cum in the wake of the relief of a desperate messing loss of control accident!

Maybe not after, but part of my loss of bladder control (the all of two times I've been able to reach it) involves insanely strong contractions of my pelvic muscles forcing the pee out against my will. Like, actually doubling me over kind of contractions. As soon as they start I feel euphoria like I definitely had a full orgasm. Which I'm not sure if it's a result of, or a cause of, the strong contractions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I often leak out a TON of precum while I'm holding and then after an accident I usually masturbate and cum way faster than I normally can.  I've never experienced a hands free or involuntary orgasm from peeing myself but I've come really close and have felt like I'm on the verge of an orgasm while holding or pissing myself. Sometimes while holding or after holding I'm so aroused that it only takes the slightest touch to make me cum.

I've never ejaculated directly as a result of an accident, but peeing in a nappy or pull-ups often turns me on enough to make me want to masturbate. For me, that involves pulling my penis out to play with it, then pointing it into the nappy to come.