Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where would you pee at my toilet-less apartment?

This is a very interesting topic and I'd have plenty of ideas to have fun and relieve myself 😁. Like pissing my skipants if I knew beforehand that this would be completely fine.

But, I'm asking myself: isn't your apartment stinking like hell and all disgusting? I once spent about 14h peeing a lot in my sleeping bag and ski gear and was drenched from head to toe (I'm happy to post more details in a separate post). I thought I could just let dry the things but the smell was far too strong. So how do you cope with this? 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You see, in this scenario, my fetish for omo would be overridden by my fetish for basic utilities.

This reminds me of a one of my friends who was in our dancing group, who lived in a slum in a highly densely populated area in the capital, which didn't have a toilet. She was few years elder than me.

This is a very interesting topic and I'd have plenty of ideas to have fun and relieve myself 😁. Like pissing my skipants if I knew beforehand that this would be completely fine. But, I'm asking m

Posted Images

On 10/8/2021 at 2:22 PM, messyboarder said:

But, I'm asking myself: isn't your apartment stinking like hell and all disgusting? I once spent about 14h peeing a lot in my sleeping bag and ski gear and was drenched from head to toe (I'm happy to post more details in a separate post). I thought I could just let dry the things but the smell was far too strong. So how do you cope with this? 

I've wondered that too, as well as how you don't have an issue with mold where you pee.  With the wetness not being able to fully dry, that's creating a breeding ground for mold and increases the chances of rotting out the floor and walls where you wet.

This would be one of the rare situations where I'd be wearing diapers and not caring who knows.  I have a hard time using other people's bathrooms as it is, so this would be harder for me to convince myself to go.  Unless I can convince myself to go in the sink.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:46 AM, Wrakkar said:

This may be impertinent, but would you mind doing a video tour of your apartment - especially when you're bursting to pee?

I second this! I'm incredibly curious.

Also, to answer your question, I've always wanted to pee on a carpet, but I've been too nervous about cleanup to do so. If you didn't mind (and it obviously sounds like you don't mind one bit), I'd love to release an extremely massive piss onto your carpet.

That would be a dream come true, honestly.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:22 PM, messyboarder said:

This is a very interesting topic and I'd have plenty of ideas to have fun and relieve myself 😁. Like pissing my skipants if I knew beforehand that this would be completely fine.

This is the very reason why I use several different methods to relieve myself here (carpet, pants, sink, empty bottle etc.) and treat the whole apartment as one big toilet so that I am not urinating in the same way or place every time.

Saying that though, there is a lingering urine smell in my apartment and the carpets are starting to wear out due to them being constantly used as a urinal over the years. I do try and ventilate the apartment by having the windows open- when the temperature allows and of course one does get immune to the smell. It does get worse in the winter months when naturally I need to pee more often.

I accept the situation as there is not much else I can do!

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded (see edit history)
On 10/10/2021 at 7:42 AM, No Toilet said:

This is the very reason why I use several different methods to relieve myself here (carpet, pants, sink, empty bottle etc.) and treat the whole apartment as one big toilet so that I am not urinating in the same way or place every time.

Saying that though, there is a lingering urine smell in my apartment and the carpets are starting to wear out due to them being constantly used as a urinal over the years. I do try and ventilate the apartment by having the windows open- when the temperature allows and of course one does get immune to the smell. It does get worse in the winter months when naturally I need to pee more often.

I accept the situation as there is not much else I can do!

I don’t think I would like to live where the whole place smells of pee. It would put me off inviting anyone in.

Often I just open my back door and pee on the ground outside. But even though it’s outside and rain etc, it’s still starting to smell a bit so I’ve stopped until the smell has gone.

In your situation I guess I would mainly use the sink, shower etc, and occasionally the window. If I peed on the carpet from time to time I’d probably buy a carpet cleaner machine thing. 

This reminds me of a one of my friends who was in our dancing group, who lived in a slum in a highly densely populated area in the capital, which didn't have a toilet. She was few years elder than me. Because she didn't have toilet facilities at home, they were supposed to use a public toilet which was much far away and being used by many other families and was not enough to be used by so many people. Also they had to pay for it. People living around that area were not very good, and also because she was a quite beautiful girl with an attractive figure, she was in constant fear of getting raped. So she used to visit the toilet only once a day just to do number 2. When I asked her where to pee, she just said "I'm not lucky enough to pee whenever I want" By the time I knew her, she had a really strong bladder and she could easily beat me with her pee holding talents. I have never seen her using a toilet. All memories I have with her are linked with holding pee together for hours and hours while sharing our previous pee desperation experiences. She was a really nice person and a good friend. Later she got married to a rich guy, and moved out of the slum, and she is spending a great life now. (However, with the urban development projects of the government, most of the slums in the capital are now eliminated, and we rarely see any now)

It's a usual thing for a slum to not to have toilets. But this is the first time I heard about an apartment which does not have a toilet. So far I thought apartments are luxury places with all the comforts.

Now, the answer to your question is, if I was a visitor to your apartment, I would never pee there, and I will not even ask for a place to pee. I will hold pee till I go back to my home.

On 10/14/2021 at 5:57 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

This reminds me of a one of my friends who was in our dancing group, who lived in a slum in a highly densely populated area in the capital, which didn't have a toilet. She was few years elder than me. Because she didn't have toilet facilities at home, they were supposed to use a public toilet which was much far away and being used by many other families and was not enough to be used by so many people. Also they had to pay for it. People living around that area were not very good, and also because she was a quite beautiful girl with an attractive figure, she was in constant fear of getting raped. So she used to visit the toilet only once a day just to do number 2. When I asked her where to pee, she just said "I'm not lucky enough to pee whenever I want" By the time I knew her, she had a really strong bladder and she could easily beat me with her pee holding talents. I have never seen her using a toilet. All memories I have with her are linked with holding pee together for hours and hours while sharing our previous pee desperation experiences. She was a really nice person and a good friend. Later she got married to a rich guy, and moved out of the slum, and she is spending a great life now. (However, with the urban development projects of the government, most of the slums in the capital are now eliminated, and we rarely see any now)

It's a usual thing for a slum to not to have toilets. But this is the first time I heard about an apartment which does not have a toilet. So far I thought apartments are luxury places with all the comforts.

Now, the answer to your question is, if I was a visitor to your apartment, I would never pee there, and I will not even ask for a place to pee. I will hold pee till I go back to my home.

Due to the lack of toilets in my apartment, I too have built up very good bladder capacity so generally only use my apartment as a lavatory when I am desperate and cannot hold it any longer (hence the large puddles on the carpet or ending up with completely soaked pants when I eventually relieve myself).

My boyfriend has always marvelled at how I can go for hours without needing to urinate.

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded (see edit history)

This is such a good question!

For context, I'm a girl so that somewhat limits where I could realistically get my pee to go - no aiming out of windows very easily then! Having a vagina can be annoying sometimes 😄 

If I wanted to pee somewhere sneaky without you knowing, I'd probably grab a bottle or bowl from the kitchen and head to the bedroom to "get changed". Then I'd strip off below the waist and fill up the container, before dumping it out of a window or stashing it somewhere.

However, if you were a close friend I'd probably be fine with you watching (not close up but you get the idea!). In that case maybe I would grab a towel and empty my bladder into that? Or as a punishment for buying an apartment with no bathroom, I might just sit on the floor, pull my underwear out the way and pee right onto the carpet! Your fault 😉

Everyone has good ideas and I can't think of anything better. I have to wonder, were your parents okay with your family peeing everywhere when you were young? How did friends of your parents feel? What happened when you had friends over to play when you were little? Couldn't you get a chamber pot or one of those hospital bedside toilets for poo and line it with a trash bag? Why don't you just have the carpets removed and replaced with tile? Would that cost too much? Do you go through a lot of air freshener? Are your guests ever grossed out by the smell or stains on the carpet? How do you wash your wet clothing? Do you have a washer and dryer? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm just curious, I've never met anyone who has no access to a toilet whatsoever. I'm not very ladylike, but I'm ladylike enough that all of my naughty fun is as mess free and easy to clean up as possible.

Out of pure fantasy I would pee my pants over and over again, being forced to do so for a lack of options, or choosing to do so out of convenience. It's something hot I think about sometimes, and Alisha Adams at HD Wetting had a video about it a few years ago - Peeing Pants for Convenience or something. 

The thought is, you have no options, you just go in your pants and it's normal. 

On 10/22/2021 at 10:28 PM, MaleOmoFan94 said:

Everyone has good ideas and I can't think of anything better. I have to wonder, were your parents okay with your family peeing everywhere when you were young? How did friends of your parents feel? What happened when you had friends over to play when you were little? Couldn't you get a chamber pot or one of those hospital bedside toilets for poo and line it with a trash bag? Why don't you just have the carpets removed and replaced with tile? Would that cost too much? Do you go through a lot of air freshener? Are your guests ever grossed out by the smell or stains on the carpet? How do you wash your wet clothing? Do you have a washer and dryer? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm just curious, I've never met anyone who has no access to a toilet whatsoever. I'm not very ladylike, but I'm ladylike enough that all of my naughty fun is as mess free and easy to clean up as possible.

Thank you for your questions and sorry for the delay in replying.

As there are no toilet facilities in the apartment mum and dad were already openly using the apartment itself as their lavatory as there was not much else they could do. Therefore when I was growing up I frequently saw them relieving themselves in their pants, on the carpet or anything else that could be used as a makeshift toilet when they got desperate to pee. They made no effort to be discreet thus I saw their private parts and pee streams even at a young age!

Coupled with the above, my family have always been relaxed about nudity and clothes are optional within the apartment when only the three of us are at home. Hence it is why the carpet is often the first choice urinal as it is very easy when any of us are nude and need to pee to simply kneel or squat where we are and empty our bladder!

Even though we have a washing machine, this cuts down the laundry pile as there is not a load of wet pants to wash and when we are clothed, the males of the household do not wear underpants and go commando (indeed, I don't think I have ever worn any kind of underpants in my life)! This helps when we have to pee our pants, as then only the pants get wet. We also re-wet the same pants if we kept them on long enough to need to pee in them more than once.

Obviously, with no toilet at home my potty training was non existent (I was never taught how to use a lavatory) and thought it was normal to just use the apartment as a toilet or pee myself like my parents did. This did cause problems at school as I didn't know what the boys room was for and regularly ended up wetting my pants in class or urinating somewhere secluded in the playground at break! 

Our whole apartment is carpeted (except the kitchen and toilet-less bathroom) and whereas the carpet absorbs the pee when we urinate on it, tiles and/or laminate do not. Water of any kind on a smooth floor is not a good idea as it could present a slip hazard if stepped on or be spread around the apartment. So, carpets it is even though they retain the urine smell and they are are softer on our bare feet!

For poop we either squat over a bucket in the bathroom with a plastic bag in it or go on some newspaper both of which then get disposed of in the normal household rubbish. Nothing fancy!

Naturally, effectively living in our own toilet means we have got immune to the smell but it can get bad when all of us are at home and need to relieve ourselves in the apartment with no lavatory especially in the winter months when we generally pee more anyway. This is the reason why we use our whole apartment and various different methods to go toilet here so that one area or room is not constantly being used as our WC. We manage the smell by keeping windows open for ventilation and don't really use that much air freshener!

As a result, we rarely have any visitors and generally arrange for us to visit them at their house instead. 

• 9 months later...

If there were no sink, shower, or bath, I'd swap from what I do now (almost never pee when I'm out) to almost never peeing at home.  I'd save my morning pee til work, and I'd stop somewhere for my last bathroom break of the day after.  If I really had to go at home, I'd use a good trash bag and immediately take it out after.

That being said, not gonna lie, this would be a pretty strange way to live lol, especially if you're using random parts of your apartment as your bathroom.  I would both never invite anyone over, and also be terrified of smelling like pee when out in public, if I were peeing in random spots in the apartment.  

On 8/9/2022 at 11:55 PM, Aaron said:

They claim to be LGBTQ friendly. I'm wondering if this extends to omo.

Not really comparable, except in the way that while they'd accept someone such as a male couple for who they are, they'd still probably take issue with a gay couple fucking on the table.

The fact that there's outright no plumbing even installed for toilets, plus the fact that there's (seemingly) no effort made to get toilets added in, plus the fact that his friend from the anecdote given didn't immediately pick up on any kind of smell makes it pretty hard to believe it's true (or at least, hard to believe it's fully true). Like sure, small stores and stuff might not have a toilet directly inside, but a place where people live that has no toilets inside or any alternative nearby sounds far-fetched beyond belief. (and the way OP puts so much emphasis on it in literally every post he's made does make it feel even more odd).

Ignoring the logistics of this being OP's real living situation or not, this is definitely along the lines of fantasies I've had before. There's no better excuse to use the entire place as a toilet than there literally being no better option. I'd definitely be making myself at home visiting an apartment like that--I'd probably start trying to see just how much of the place I can soak.

But I can't imagine actually dealing with living in a toilet-less apartment, the combination of not having a place to poo and dealing with the smell and such would probably take priority over how much I'm into the concept.

Edited by RobynSpargano (see edit history)
On 8/12/2022 at 8:57 PM, soakingboy said:

I really hate to be rude. I really do. But in this instance, I just can’t believe this is legit, so I feel less bad…

Reading about such living arrangement, if genuine, really sounds like a bit of a shithole, but then it sounds like it doesn’t even have that…!

I deeply hope this is just not true… 

We don't really need to get hung up on whether or not it's real. Just go with it as a roleplay >.<

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2022 at 8:32 PM, Wrakkar said:

We don't really need to get hung up on whether or not it's real. Just go with it as a roleplay >.<

Yeah, but than it should be tagged as such, or posted in the right section. He was obviously trying to make people believe this was a real situation. I can believe a lot, even that someone pees all over his apartment out of hornyness or that in slums not every living space has toilets or water pipes, in which case I think most people would just pee outside. But a whole family where even the parents just piss all over place? Definitely not. We shouldn't presume that every weird story here is made up, but that also means people should be honest about what's fantasy.