Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where would you pee at my toilet-less apartment?

On 9/22/2021 at 7:33 AM, No Toilet said:

As there are no toilets, I have to do a number two by squatting over some newspaper and poop on it then roll it up and put in a plastic bag for disposal in the normal domestic rubbish.

Not ideal but got nothing else!

This post has convinced me that you are RP'ing. I do like the fantasy of girl(s) having to hold it, cause they don't have any facilities to relive themselves.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You see, in this scenario, my fetish for omo would be overridden by my fetish for basic utilities.

This reminds me of a one of my friends who was in our dancing group, who lived in a slum in a highly densely populated area in the capital, which didn't have a toilet. She was few years elder than me.

This is a very interesting topic and I'd have plenty of ideas to have fun and relieve myself 😁. Like pissing my skipants if I knew beforehand that this would be completely fine. But, I'm asking m

Posted Images

16 hours ago, trekkie said:

There’s no way on earth that can be legal. 

I don’t know where he’s from but in the UK if he owns the place and it’s always been like that I’m not sure what rules are being broken. To build a new house without a toilet would probably not meet building regulations, and if he rents it then the landlord could be in trouble - if OP reports it the landlord would at the minimum be ordered to install a toilet. A landlord near me went to prison for repeatedly failing to comply with orders to bring his place up to habitable standard.

In Africa where we have a house it is normal not to have a toilet; people just go into the bush if they need to go. We have a toilet and it is a source of much amazement and envy when visitors see it. 

23 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I don’t know where he’s from but in the UK if he owns the place and it’s always been like that I’m not sure what rules are being broken. To build a new house without a toilet would probably not meet building regulations, and if he rents it then the landlord could be in trouble - if OP reports it the landlord would at the minimum be ordered to install a toilet. A landlord near me went to prison for repeatedly failing to comply with orders to bring his place up to habitable standard.

In Africa where we have a house it is normal not to have a toilet; people just go into the bush if they need to go. We have a toilet and it is a source of much amazement and envy when visitors see it. 

I am glad someone sees the situation from my perspective.

I am UK based and my parents own the apartment (I still live here). It is a Victorian era building and I have always known my home to be toilet-less.

I believe it was without a toilet even before my parents bought it as there is a complete lack of plumbing to install a toilet to and when they moved in they noticed urine stains from the previous occupier.

3 minutes ago, No Toilet said:

I am glad someone sees the situation from my perspective.

I am UK based and my parents own the apartment (I still live here). It is a Victorian era building and I have always known my home to be toilet-less.

I believe it was without a toilet even before my parents bought it as there is a complete lack of plumbing to install a toilet to and when they moved in they noticed urine stains from the previous occupier.

I guess if you have a sink then the water supply shouldn’t be an issue - just a question of running a few pipes. The bigger issue may be the soil pipe. If those in the apartment below have a toilet you should be able to extend the soil pipe up the wall, hire a core drill to put the hole in the wall and Bob’s your uncle. If there’s a soil vent stack coming up the wall from downstairs then even easier. 

11 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I guess if you have a sink then the water supply shouldn’t be an issue - just a question of running a few pipes. The bigger issue may be the soil pipe. If those in the apartment below have a toilet you should be able to extend the soil pipe up the wall, hire a core drill to put the hole in the wall and Bob’s your uncle. If there’s a soil vent stack coming up the wall from downstairs then even easier. 

We have a sink and a bath just no toilet! Therefore as you say the fresh water isn't the issue it is the waste pipe. 

My neighbours downstairs do have a toilet but as they are on the ground floor their waste pipe goes straight down through the floor. So there is no external waste pipe up the wall!

So that makes installation very difficult and why I think our apartment has no toilet because of this very issue. Therefore it makes using the apartment itself as a toilet an easier solution!

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded (see edit history)
12 minutes ago, No Toilet said:

We have a sink and a bath just no toilet! Therefore as you say the fresh water isn't the issue it is the waste pipe. 

My neighbours downstairs do have a toilet but as they are on the ground floor their waste pipe goes straight down through the floor. So there is no external waste pipe up the wall!

So that makes installation very difficult and why I think our apartment has no toilet because of this very issue. Therefore it makes using the apartment itself as a toilet an easier solution!

Well in that case if I were visiting I’d just ask you if I could pee out of the window like any normal person. 

1 hour ago, No Toilet said:

I have done that on occasions when I have been desperate... opened the window and urinated out of it onto the ground below.

I often do that. If I wake up in the night needing a pee I’ll just use the window instead of going to the bathroom. Not had the nerve to do a #2 out of the window yet, although it would be fun to hear it hit the ground 25 feet below!

1 hour ago, ns_reshiram said:

On 9/25/2021 at 9:08 AM, Figgitydoo said:

I'm going to actually answer your question.

I'd probably check if there was a designated peeing area, otherwise, I'd bring spare pants.

Wetting yourself would be perfectly acceptable. I often relieve myself in my pants when I am at home and clothed.

1 hour ago, ns_reshiram said:

So hot.... I would definitely pick a corner of the carpet to make my own. Maybe use the walls a bit too? 

The carpet is frequently used as my urinal at home when I am desperate thus anyone who visits can do so too if they need to pee.

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded (see edit history)
Guest TektiteDrip

As someone who just pops on and off this site randomly, I find it really funny how many topics I've seen with people playing super-sleuth trying to prove or disprove the things people post. I'm just like bruh/sis, chill there's no need! xD

That said, I really enjoy thinking about this proposed situation and I suppose if I REALLY needed to go I'd be asking if you had a flower pot somewhere 😛

37 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Not sure if it needs “accommodating”, apart from maybe changing and disposal facilities if you’re there long enough to need them… chances are nobody would ever know otherwise unless you told them!

I assume I would be there because we were friends and she would know of my humiliating choice of underwear! 

1 hour ago, P155princess said:

Are there limitations? Do you have a potted plant? I would do that or claim a corner in your house as mine. 

I just use my whole apartment as a toilet or pee my pants if I am at home and desperate except I do not as a rule pee on soft furnishings like the sofa but I do sit on the sofa in wet pants.

I only have small potted plants so they wouldn't be suitable for urination purposes.

Edited by No Toilet (see edit history)
Guest TektiteDrip
39 minutes ago, No Toilet said:

I only have small potted plants so they wouldn't be suitable for urination purposes.

Well rip, that was my first idea as well! I guess we can count me as not having made it in time since I had to go and be choosy🙄 The real question now is if your apartment has a really good dryer xD

Wait a minute, if your bathroom has only a sink and a shower, this means that you don't have a bidet, this is such a french thing that I won't answer your question. Like i literally don't care where I do "business", in a sink, bucket, in my pants, in the sea/ beach, as long as i'm far 10 miles away from any living creature that can remotely see me (this would be so embarassing) but the fact that you don't have a bidet means that I won't enter in your house by default, it's so important to have one of these that I won't even talk to u if you don't have it (ok maybe i'm exaggerating a bit but u get the point)

Edited by Mystic007 (see edit history)