Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where would you pee at my toilet-less apartment?

As may be deduced from my screen name and posts, the apartment where I live has NO TOILET facilities at all (not even the pipework or waste to plumb one to). This means I literally have to use my own home as a toilet to relieve myself if I cannot hold it such as practicing omorashi and wetting my pants or going elsewhere around the apartment like on the carpet, in the sink or fill an empty bottle.

So if you were a visitor to my apartment and became desperate to urinate where would you relieve yourself considering there would be no toilet to use?

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Where would you pee at my toilet-less apartment?
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You see, in this scenario, my fetish for omo would be overridden by my fetish for basic utilities.

This reminds me of a one of my friends who was in our dancing group, who lived in a slum in a highly densely populated area in the capital, which didn't have a toilet. She was few years elder than me.

This is a very interesting topic and I'd have plenty of ideas to have fun and relieve myself 😁. Like pissing my skipants if I knew beforehand that this would be completely fine. But, I'm asking m

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Still illegal and unfit for human habitation without a toilet. Why on earth would you live in such an apartment? 

It wasn't my choice as I was brought up here from a young age as it's my parents apartment. I am still here because I cannot afford to move out!

4 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

Is there access to an outside comunial  loo as back in the day, surely not !?

No, my apartment has no access to a toilet facility.

I'm afraid this is not fiction!

It might sound odd in the western world and I am probably in a unique situation but my apartment really does NOT have any toilet facilities at all..

The apartment we call home is the first floor of what was a large two storey house which had two bathrooms but only the one toilet on the ground floor. During the conversion, the fact that the upstairs bathroom was toilet-less was somehow overlooked and was never provided with one. Indeed, there isn't even the pipework or waste to plumb one to, so would be a pretty major job to install now!

Therefore whilst the building itself has a toilet on the ground floor, we upstairs cannot access it! Thus whilst our neighbours downstairs have the luxury of a the lavatory, we upstairs have to improvise and literally use other things within my apartment as a makeshift lavatory to relieve ourselves whenever we get desperate and cannot hold it any longer. It is the only thing we can do but needs must!

This is actualy not unheard of, althou usually you dont have showers or a sink either. In a lot of very old apartmentbuildings in Sweden there is no bathroom at all. Instead they had communal bathrooms with showers etc in the basement or out on the yard.

I do think OP is still RPing thou, judging by the name and all. But Ill play along and say Id use the sink 🙂

52 minutes ago, Somenonymous said:

I mean peeing is easy. You can easily go in the sink. But one question: where tf do you poo??.

As there are no toilets, I have to do a number two by squatting over some newspaper and poop on it then roll it up and put in a plastic bag for disposal in the normal domestic rubbish.

Not ideal but got nothing else!

I am not sure where OP is from but this is actually common in lots of parts of rural India. They do their business outside their house in the fields. The people there are so disgusted by the idea of building a toilet inside the house because they think it will make the house impure.

Anyway, coming to the question, I'll definitely be peeing in the sink as that's the most convenient. Probably be keeping lots of extra pants too as it seems like I'll be pretty accident prone considering the tiny bladder I got. I mean, what will I do if there are guests in the house and I gotta go?

57 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

I am not sure where OP is from but this is actually common in lots of parts of rural India. They do their business outside their house in the fields. The people there are so disgusted by the idea of building a toilet inside the house because they think it will make the house impure.

Anyway, coming to the question, I'll definitely be peeing in the sink as that's the most convenient. Probably be keeping lots of extra pants too as it seems like I'll be pretty accident prone considering the tiny bladder I got. I mean, what will I do if there are guests in the house and I gotta go?

On the rare occasions that I have visitors and I need a pee with them present, it is easy for me to just go to another room and relieve myself there like in the sink or on the carpet.

However it is always difficult when guests ask to use the toilet, as I have to tell them that there is no toilet in my apartment and that they would need to use something else as a urinal.

12 hours ago, No Toilet said:

On the rare occasions that I have visitors and I need a pee with them present, it is easy for me to just go to another room and relieve myself there like in the sink or on the carpet.

However it is always difficult when guests ask to use the toilet, as I have to tell them that there is no toilet in my apartment and that they would need to use something else as a urinal.

Well that would have led to some interesting scenarios. Got any good stories to share?

I know that in New York City and surely in other cities there are "apartments" with one communal bathroom/toilet.  Some have a sink.  From what I've seen online they are occupied more by men than women, and when the toilet is occupied or is a long trek away (even on another floor), the occupants can use the sink (if they have one) or pee into a container, which they can empty and wash out daily.  

15 hours ago, ashishgamer said:

Well that would have led to some interesting scenarios. Got any good stories to share?

One day me and a male friend who I had not seen in ages met up in the centre of town and we migrated back to my apartment for a couple of hours to catch up on things.

When we were back at my apartment I was desperate to pee (I could have easily just wet my pants on the way to my apartment but thought better of it as I had company), so I showed him to the sofa before excusing myself and going to another room out of sight to urinate on the carpet. We got chatting over a beer or two.

Just before he left me to get public transport back across to his side of the city he said "can I use your toilet before I leave?" that's when things got awkward as of course I had no toilet for him to use!

I was thinking how can I tell him that I have no toilet in my apartment and that he would have to use something else to relieve himself...

Being upfront and honest I said "I don't have toilet facilities in this apartment, if you need to pee you will have to go in the sink, wet yourself or I can give you an empty bottle to urinate in"

Understandably he was rather surprised at me saying this and said "you have no toilet?" Yes, you did hear that correct, I have do not have a toilet here. "Quit playing a game, I need a piss" he retorted and dashed off to the bathroom.

Only to get there and find out I really do not have a toilet and proceeded to empty his bladder into the bathtub.

He came back relieved and said "That's bizarre, I have never been in a house or apartment that has no toilet. So now i'm intrigued where did you pee when we arrived?"

I coyly said "well as there are no toilets here, I just use the apartment itself as a toilet" then showed him the rather large puddle I made on the carpet in the other room.

He looked shocked but said "what else can you do if you have no toilet?"

He thanked me for my company and I thanked him for being so understanding. He then left to make his way home. We remain friends today.

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded (see edit history)