Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...

After Hero got cleaned up and everyone finished their donuts everyone made their way to bed. Kel felt bad about pushing Hero to drink so much. He knew Hero struggled with drinking sometimes but drinking with friends was a lot better than drinking alone to deal with the stress of pre-med coursework. Kel got Hero and himself a couple glasses of water so that Hero's hangover tomorrow wouldn't be quite as bad. Kel laid down in bed. Kel had missed sharing a room with Hero and if nothing else he was glad they were in the same room just in case Hero had another accident. Kel knew Hero was didn't like to talk about it but it wasn't unusual for his older brother to wet the bed after a lot of drinking. After Hero finished his water Kel looked at Hero wanting to put what he was going to say delicately. "Hey Hero?"

Hero looked at Kel. He was still pretty drunk so he was a little unfocused.

Kel sighed. "Would you want me to wake you up in a couple hours in case you need to... umm..."

Hero blushed but nodded. He didn't really want to verbalize it but even as drunk as he was he knew he probably couldn't hold everything til he woke up. He really didn't want to wet the bed while Kel was sleeping by him. 

Kel gave him a small smile and set an alarm on his phone for 5 hours. "I got you. Go ahead and relax."

Hero and Kel laid down after that and we're out pretty quickly thanks to the alcohol. 

Hero didn't wake up when Kel's alarm went off. Kel did but it took him a few minutes to remember why he'd set it. He felt Hero moving in his sleep though and remembered and was glad he'd set one. Hero was usually a pretty heavy sleeper so he probably needed to go. Kel sat up and realized he should probably go too but he was more worried about Hero at the moment though. Kel put a hand on Hero's shoulder and the older male responded with a groan but his moving stopped. "You were moving around a lot. The alarm went off. Maybe you should get up for a minute."

Hero looked over at Kel and sat up before quickly bringing a hand to hold himself when he finally started to realize what was happening.

Kel grinned. "Looks like I woke you up just in time. Better hurry, I need to go too."

Hero nodded before quickly getting out of bed and making his way towards the bathroom. Kel watched as he went in and poured a glass of water for himself and Hero while he waited. 

Hero felt his face heat up once he got into the bathroom. He was glad Kel had been looking out for him but it was still embarrassing to be woken up at the age of 22 by your younger brother so you didn't wet the bed. He quickly pulled himself out and let out a sigh of relief. He was holding a lot after all the drinks and water Kel had given him. It felt really good to let go.

He'd been having a dream that he'd been looking for a bathroom and couldn't find an acceptable toilet. He had been seriously considering a tree when he woke up. If he'd stayed asleep much longer he might've wet. It was lucky Kel got him up when he did. 

It took Hero a couple minutes to finish up. His capacity wasn't so much the issue more that he slept to deeply and drank too much. Once he was done he came out of the bathroom. He was a little startled. Kel had been standing outside with a glass of water for him. He was shifting from foot to foot. Hero took the glass from Kel and let him in the bathroom. Before he could close the door Kel let out a quiet contented sigh and Hero could hear water hitting water. Hero closed the door and slowly nursed the water Kel had given him. 

Not much later they were both back in bed successfully dry for the rest of the night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The start to the day was pretty slow. Hero was pretty well knocked out so the group ended up eating donuts for breakfast. Sunny woke up last. He'd drank a lot the night before and quickly dashed to the bathroom urgently needing to deal with the pressure in his lower abdomen. He heard the shower running and doubled over. Basil looked up from where he was sitting on the couch slowly eating his donut. "It's just Kel. You can go. I had to earlier."

Sunny nodded to Basil before opening the door, quickly announcing his presence to Kel. "Sorry! I can't wait."

Kel peaked his head out from behind the shower curtain. He hid back behind it trying to give Sunny a little privacy. "Don't be sorry! I don't mind. When you gotta go you gotta go!"

Sunny quickly pulled himself out and let out a quiet sigh of relief. He was a little embarrassed but Kel was ok with it so Sunny tried not to dwell on it to much. 

He heard Kel laugh from behind the shower curtain as he was about halfway done going. 

"Wow you really drank a lot last night didn't you?"

Sunny blushed and suddenly found himself freezing up. His stream tapered off abruptly. He hadn't quite finished but he was too tense to restart his stream. "Ummm.. I guess.."

Kel stilled hearing that. He knew Sunny froze. "Hey relax buddy. It's just me. Hero and I talk while peeing all the time. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You'd better finish ok?"

Sunny tried to relax but was struggling. "Sorry I just kinda froze up. I'm trying to go but it's not working."

Kel sighed. "Pretend I'm not here and run the sink."

Sunny turned the sink on and tried to focus on the sound. He took a few deep breaths and managed to start going again. It took him a few seconds to finish. "I'm better now. Sorry, I've never frozen up like that before."

Kel smiled a little. "It happened to me when I was younger when I had to use a urinal the first few times. Hero was always great about it though and he'd either find me a stall or do that sink trick if I did have trouble."

Sunny smiled a little at that. "It's a good trick. Thanks. I'm feeling better now."

Kel gave him a thumbs up from behind the shower curtain. Sunny went back to the living room trying to make himself less nervous. It wasn't the first time he'd peed while Kel or Hero were showering but he wasn't used to talking while he went. It was harder to relax.

Basil offered Sunny a donut when he came back out into the living room and Sunny took it. He nibbled on the sweet confection somewhat glad to be eating empty calories for the first time in a while. Hero had really been watching his diet and having something light like a donut was much easier to get down than the breakfasts he was getting used to now. He knew that Hero would at least be pushing milk on him if Hero weren't still sleeping off his hangover.

Aubrey had eaten two donuts and was currently playing on her phone splayed awkwardly on the couch. 

Kel got out of the shower awhile later. It was about two in the afternoon when Hero stumbled out of the bedroom rushing quickly to the bathroom. Kel got up alarmed that maybe his brother was sick.
Kel stood outside the bathroom door and knocked. "Is everything alright?"

Hero was quickly pulling himself out. "Yeah! Gotta pee!"

Kel shook his head and laughed a little. "Alright."

Kel stood outside the door to be safe relaxing a little when he heard water hitting water. He moved back to the couch and Hero came out a moment later. 

Kel looked up. "You feeling alright?"

Hero nodded. "I had a headache earlier but I'm good now."

Kel smiled. "Good! Can we go hiking? There's this really cool trail! At the end overlooks the whole city and the ocean."

Kel turned his phone to show Hero the trail. Hero glanced at Sunny. "Are you feeling up for a hike? You're doing better but I don't want to push things."

Sunny laughed. "I'm ok. I think it'll be good to get outside."

Sunny was a little concerned about whether the place would have easily accessible toilets but was a little shy to ask.
Hero wasn't though. "Does this place have bathrooms? How long is the hike?"

Kel looked at his phone a little closer. "They should have porta potties at the trailhead. It's only a one and a half miles."

Hero looked at Sunny. "I'm ok as long as you drink enough water. I'll bring a backpack and pack some stuff for lunch ok?"

Sunny nodded. 

Hero looked at him again. "Did you eat anything?"

Basil nodded. "He had breakfast don't worry!"

Hero eyed the donut box suspiciously but nodded. One bad breakfast wouldn't hurt Sunny. He ate without being prompted so Hero was satisfied. "You guys get ready I'll pack some stuff."

It took about 20 minutes for everyone to load up in the car. Hero was driving again and Kel was again putting sunscreen on Sunny much to the younger boy's dismay. Basil applied some to himself and was wearing his sunhat again. He was amused at how Kel wouldn't let Sunny apply his own.

Sunny had made sure to use the bathroom again before they left. Peeing outside made him really uncomfortable and he wanted to make sure he'd be able to wait just in case. 

Kel hadn't gone but he wasn't usually nervous about going wherever if he needed to. Sunny figured he'd be alright. Hero might be a little upset if he used a tree though. 

They pulled up to the trail head a few minutes later. Sunny looked around and didn't see the porta potties Kel mentioned. This made him a little nervous. No one else seemed concerned though. Sunny didn't need to go that bad yet but he had wanted to start the walk empty.

Hero handed Sunny and Basil a bottle of water. Sunny uncapped it and took a few sips. 

Hero was drinking one too. He was satisfied after they'd all finished half a bottle and stored it back in his backpack. Kel finished the bottle before handing it back to Hero. 

Hero smiled amused. "Thirsty?"

Kel nodded and gave a small laugh. "I think I'm still a little hungover."

Hero nodded. "If you want more help yourself I brought plenty."

After that they started walking the trail. Kel was right about it being very pretty. Sunny didn't have to go that bad yet but knowing there wasn't a bathroom at the trailhead made him nervous anyway. How Kel didn't need to go Sunny had no idea. He'd be bursting if he drank a whole bottle of water and didn't pee before leaving the cabin.

Kel wasn't showing any outward signs but he was starting to realize he definitely needed a bathroom. It was only a half hour walk each way and they probably wouldn't take very long getting lunch. They should be close to the end of the trail.

Kel looked at Sunny and Basil. They usually had to go before he needed to. They seemed alright. Hero might be more ok with letting him use a tree if they needed to also. Hero knew Kel could hold it. That didn't mean it wasn't uncomfortable though.

They got to the picnic spot about ten minutes later. It really was beautiful. Kel wondered how pretty it would be at sunset. He sat down and took his sandwich from Hero. He didn't want to rush anyone but his urge was starting to become really annoying.

Sunny took his sandwich and finished the other half of his water bottle after Hero gave him a look. He could still hold it but he was a little afraid he wouldn't be able to stay still soon. Basil seemed alright. Sunny didn't know why his bladder managed to fill up so fast. It had only been about and hour since he last went. Maybe it was that he was thinking about it so much. 

Kel noticed Sunny was a bit fidgety and nudged Hero. Hero sighed. "Everything alright Sunny?"

Sunny looked up only just noticing how much he'd be bouncing his leg. "I kinda need to pee. I'm not sure I can wait til we get back. 

Kel looked at Hero again. "Could we use a tree. You know he shouldn't be holding it. I need to go and I imagine Basil does too. 

Basil shook his head. "I can wait. I don't really like going where people might be able to see."

Sunny didn't want to but he figured if he didn't use a tree it might make a mess of the car. 

Hero sighed. "Go then. Just far enough away no one will accidentally see you alright?"

Kel was excited if it was just him Hero would have been upset and probably scolded him for not going at the cabin. He had a soft spot for Sunny though that Kel knew how to exploit.

Kel got up and led Sunny into the woods. Sunny got himself out quickly. Kel was just about to start his stream when he realized Sunny wasn't going. 

His eyes were closed and he took a deep breath and nothing. 

That was concerning. Kel had to pee still but didn't want to torture Sunny with it if the younger boy couldn't go. "Lock up again?"

Sunny sighed. "I dunno why it's happening all of a sudden. I really need to go. I just can't."

Kel tucked himself back in his pants. "We'd better hurry home then. If you can't wait anymore let me know and we can try again. Let's let Hero know."

Sunny blushed feeling stupid. He didn't wanna make a big deal out of it but it was gonna be a problem if he couldn't hold it. He wouldn't have finished his water bottle if he knew he would lock up like that. 

They walked back a minute later bladders still uncomfortably full. 

Hero looked up at Sunny. "Feel better?"

Kel put a hand on Sunny's shoulder. "He got a little shy and couldn't go. We should hurry home so we can use a toilet he's comfortable with."

Hero's eyes widened a little remembering Kel's pee shy phase. "Yeah, of course. Let's hurry then."

Everyone was keeping and eye on Sunny by then. Kel was absolutely bursting but didn't want to make Sunny have an accident by taking care of it. By the time they got back to the car Sunny was holding himself openly. The drive back was easily another 20 minutes. Kel nudged him. "Do you think maybe you could use a tree now? Maybe we should try."

Sunny shook his head tears springing to his eyes. "I can't wait and find out. If I try now I'll wet myself if I can't."

Kel nodded. Hero and Basil looked concerned Aubrey was already in the car. Kel was having his own emergency but didn't want Sunny to accidentally wet. "Let's go."

Kel got in the car and held himself as discreetly as he could manage. He hoped he could wait for Sunny to go when they got home but he was starting to question his capacity. 

About 10 minutes into the drive Sunny started silently crying. Kel put the hand he wasn't using to hold it on the younger boy's shoulder. "Are you ok?"

Sunny shook his head. "I can't hold it it hurts."

Hero looked back at Kel through the rearview mirror. Kel looked back. "We need to pullover."

Hero frowned. "We're almost home."

Kel shook his head. "He said it hurts."

Hero bit his lip trying to make the best decision. "Does your back hurt?"

Sunny nodded. 

Hero immediately pulled over and Sunny scrambled to get out before his bladder gave in. He couldn't even get his pants down. Luckily they were on a secluded road and no one was passing by. Kel felt a spurt slip out at the sound of Sunny's accident and got out too. He quickly pulled himself out and started going so he could at least keep his pants mostly dry. The relief was amazing but he found it hard to enjoy as Sunny was wetting himself and crying beside him. He was still holding himself like he was trying to hold it back. "Sunny! You're hurting yourself. Let go."

Sunny Hero stepped out of the car when he heard that shocked to see Kel peeing too. "Emergency Hero."

Hero just nodded and turned his attention to Sunny, much to Kel's relief.  "I don't care about the seat Sunny let go."

Kel finished and tucked himself back in a moment later. There was already a lot of pee pooled under the car and Sunny wasn't done yet. 

Kel turned his attention to Sunny as Hero pulled the younger boy's hands away. The floodgates finally burst and Sunny lost control. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, oh god."

Hero shook his head. "You need to go. It's ok quit trying to hold it."

Sunny nodded and took a few deep breaths. Basil was watching through the open car door and Aubrey was politely looking the other way. 

It took a few minutes but The sound of Sunny's accident finally quieted. Replaced by quiet crying. 

Hero finally let go of Sunny. "You aren't still holding anything right?"

Sunny closed his eyes and a little more pee trickled out before he nodded.

Hero went around to the truck and grabbed a towel and put it on the car seat. "Hey it's alright. Let's go home so you can get cleaned up."

Kel and Sunny got back in the car. Kel had a fairly decent sized wet spot and Sunny was completely soaked from the waist down. Basil tried not to look at it but couldn't help himself. He'd seen Sunny have accidents before but nothing like that. Kel never. He often neglected opportunities to use the bathroom but he could always wait long enough to at least keep his pants dry. 

Kel rubbed Sunny's back as Hero got back on the road. "Feel better?"

Sunny took a shuddery breath but nodded. "Yeah."

Edited by MangaKitten (see edit history)
7 hours ago, MangaKitten said:

The start to the day was pretty slow. Hero was pretty well knocked out so the group ended up eating donuts for breakfast. Sunny woke up last. He'd drank a lot the night before and quickly dashed to the bathroom urgently needing to deal with the pressure in his lower abdomen. He heard the shower running and doubled over. Basil looked up from where he was sitting on the couch slowly eating his donut. "It's just Kel. You can go. I had to earlier."

Sunny nodded to Basil before opening the door, quickly announcing his presence to Kel. "Sorry! I can't wait."

Kel peaked his head out from behind the shower curtain. He hid back behind it trying to give Sunny a little privacy. "Don't be sorry! I don't mind. When you gotta go you gotta go!"

Sunny quickly pulled himself out and let out a quiet sigh of relief. He was a little embarrassed but Kel was ok with it so Sunny tried not to dwell on it to much. 

He heard Kel laugh from behind the shower curtain as he was about halfway done going. 

Sunny blushed and suddenly found himself freezing up. His stream tapered off abruptly. He hadn't quite finished but he was too tense to restart his stream. "Ummm.. I guess.."

Kel stilled hearing that. He knew Sunny froze. "Hey relax buddy. It's just me. Hero and I talk while peeing all the time. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You'd better finish ok?"

Sunny tried to relax but was struggling. "Sorry I just kinda froze up. I'm trying to go but it's not working."

Sunny turned the sink on and tried to focus on the sound. He took a few deep breaths and managed to start going again. It took him a few seconds to finish. "I'm better now. Sorry, I've never frozen up like that before."

Kel smiled a little. "It happened to me when I was younger when I had to use a urinal the first few times. Hero was always great about it though and he'd either find me a stall or do that sink trick if I did have trouble."

Sunny smiled a little at that. "It's a good trick. Thanks. I'm feeling better now."

Kel gave him a thumbs up from behind the shower curtain. Sunny went back to the living room trying to make himself less nervous. It wasn't the first time he'd peed while Kel or Hero were showering but he wasn't used to talking while he went. It was harder to relax.

Basil offered Sunny a donut when he came back out into the living room and Sunny took it. He nibbled on the sweet confection somewhat glad to be eating empty calories for the first time in a while. Hero had really been watching his diet and having something light like a donut was much easier to get down than the breakfasts he was getting used to now. He knew that Hero would at least be pushing milk on him if Hero weren't still sleeping off his hangover.

Aubrey had eaten two donuts and was currently playing on her phone splayed awkwardly on the couch. 

Kel got out of the shower awhile later. It was about two in the afternoon when Hero stumbled out of the bedroom rushing quickly to the bathroom. Kel got up alarmed that maybe his brother was sick.

Kel stood outside the door to be safe relaxing a little when he heard water hitting water. He moved back to the couch and Hero came out a moment later. 

Kel smiled. "Good! Can we go hiking? There's this really cool trail! At the end overlooks the whole city and the ocean."

Kel turned his phone to show Hero the trail. Hero glanced at Sunny. "Are you feeling up for a hike? You're doing better but I don't want to push things."

Sunny was a little concerned about whether the place would have easily accessible toilets but was a little shy to ask.

Kel looked at his phone a little closer. "They should have porta potties at the trailhead. It's only a one and a half miles."

Hero looked at Sunny. "I'm ok as long as you drink enough water. I'll bring a backpack and pack some stuff for lunch ok?"

Sunny nodded. 

Hero eyed the donut box suspiciously but nodded. One bad breakfast wouldn't hurt Sunny. He ate without being prompted so Hero was satisfied. "You guys get ready I'll pack some stuff."

It took about 20 minutes for everyone to load up in the car. Hero was driving again and Kel was again putting sunscreen on Sunny much to the younger boy's dismay. Basil applied some to himself and was wearing his sunhat again. He was amused at how Kel wouldn't let Sunny apply his own.

Sunny had made sure to use the bathroom again before they left. Peeing outside made him really uncomfortable and he wanted to make sure he'd be able to wait just in case. 

Kel hadn't gone but he wasn't usually nervous about going wherever if he needed to. Sunny figured he'd be alright. Hero might be a little upset if he used a tree though. 

They pulled up to the trail head a few minutes later. Sunny looked around and didn't see the porta potties Kel mentioned. This made him a little nervous. No one else seemed concerned though. Sunny didn't need to go that bad yet but he had wanted to start the walk empty.

Hero handed Sunny and Basil a bottle of water. Sunny uncapped it and took a few sips. 

Hero was drinking one too. He was satisfied after they'd all finished half a bottle and stored it back in his backpack. Kel finished the bottle before handing it back to Hero. 

After that they started walking the trail. Kel was right about it being very pretty. Sunny didn't have to go that bad yet but knowing there wasn't a bathroom at the trailhead made him nervous anyway. How Kel didn't need to go Sunny had no idea. He'd be bursting if he drank a whole bottle of water and didn't pee before leaving the cabin.

Kel wasn't showing any outward signs but he was starting to realize he definitely needed a bathroom. It was only a half hour walk each way and they probably wouldn't take very long getting lunch. They should be close to the end of the trail.

Kel looked at Sunny and Basil. They usually had to go before he needed to. They seemed alright. Hero might be more ok with letting him use a tree if they needed to also. Hero knew Kel could hold it. That didn't mean it wasn't uncomfortable though.

They got to the picnic spot about ten minutes later. It really was beautiful. Kel wondered how pretty it would be at sunset. He sat down and took his sandwich from Hero. He didn't want to rush anyone but his urge was starting to become really annoying.

Sunny took his sandwich and finished the other half of his water bottle after Hero gave him a look. He could still hold it but he was a little afraid he wouldn't be able to stay still soon. Basil seemed alright. Sunny didn't know why his bladder managed to fill up so fast. It had only been about and hour since he last went. Maybe it was that he was thinking about it so much. 

Kel noticed Sunny was a bit fidgety and nudged Hero. Hero sighed. "Everything alright Sunny?"

Sunny looked up only just noticing how much he'd be bouncing his leg. "I kinda need to pee. I'm not sure I can wait til we get back. 

Kel looked at Hero again. "Could we use a tree. You know he shouldn't be holding it. I need to go and I imagine Basil does too. 

Basil shook his head. "I can wait. I don't really like going where people might be able to see."

Sunny didn't want to but he figured if he didn't use a tree it might make a mess of the car. 

Hero sighed. "Go then. Just far enough away no one will accidentally see you alright?"

Kel was excited if it was just him Hero would have been upset and probably scolded him for not going at the cabin. He had a soft spot for Sunny though that Kel knew how to exploit.

Kel got up and led Sunny into the woods. Sunny got himself out quickly. Kel was just about to start his stream when he realized Sunny wasn't going. 

That was concerning. Kel had to pee still but didn't want to torture Sunny with it if the younger boy couldn't go. "Lock up again?"

Sunny sighed. "I dunno why it's happening all of a sudden. I really need to go. I just can't."

Kel tucked himself back in his pants. "We'd better hurry home then. If you can't wait anymore let me know and we can try again. Let's let Hero know."

Sunny blushed feeling stupid. He didn't wanna make a big deal out of it but it was gonna be a problem if he couldn't hold it. He wouldn't have finished his water bottle if he knew he would lock up like that. 

Kel put a hand on Sunny's shoulder. "He got a little shy and couldn't go. We should hurry home so we can use a toilet he's comfortable with."

Hero's eyes widened a little remembering Kel's pee shy phase. "Yeah, of course. Let's hurry then."

Everyone was keeping and eye on Sunny by then. Kel was absolutely bursting but didn't want to make Sunny have an accident by taking care of it. By the time they got back to the car Sunny was holding himself openly. The drive back was easily another 20 minutes. Kel nudged him. "Do you think maybe you could use a tree now? Maybe we should try."

Sunny shook his head tears springing to his eyes. "I can't wait and find out. If I try now I'll wet myself if I can't."

Kel nodded. Hero and Basil looked concerned Aubrey was already in the car. Kel was having his own emergency but didn't want Sunny to accidentally wet. "Let's go."

Kel got in the car and held himself as discreetly as he could manage. He hoped he could wait for Sunny to go when they got home but he was starting to question his capacity. 

About 10 minutes into the drive Sunny started silently crying. Kel put the hand he wasn't using to hold it on the younger boy's shoulder. "Are you ok?"

Hero looked back at Kel through the rearview mirror. Kel looked back. "We need to pullover."

Sunny nodded. 

Hero immediately pulled over and Sunny scrambled to get out before his bladder gave in. He couldn't even get his pants down. Luckily they were on a secluded road and no one was passing by. Kel felt a spurt slip out at the sound of Sunny's accident and got out too. He quickly pulled himself out and started going so he could at least keep his pants mostly dry. The relief was amazing but he found it hard to enjoy as Sunny was wetting himself and crying beside him. He was still holding himself like he was trying to hold it back. "Sunny! You're hurting yourself. Let go."

Sunny Hero stepped out of the car when he heard that shocked to see Kel peeing too. "Emergency Hero."

Hero just nodded and turned his attention to Sunny, much to Kel's relief.  "I don't care about the seat Sunny let go."

Kel finished and tucked himself back in a moment later. There was already a lot of pee pooled under the car and Sunny wasn't done yet. 

Kel turned his attention to Sunny as Hero pulled the younger boy's hands away. The floodgates finally burst and Sunny lost control. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, oh god."

Sunny nodded and took a few deep breaths. Basil was watching through the open car door and Aubrey was politely looking the other way. 

It took a few minutes but The sound of Sunny's accident finally quieted. Replaced by quiet crying. 

Hero went around to the truck and grabbed a towel and put it on the car seat. "Hey it's alright. Let's go home so you can get cleaned up."

Kel and Sunny got back in the car. Kel had a fairly decent sized wet spot and Sunny was completely soaked from the waist down. Basil tried not to look at it but couldn't help himself. He'd seen Sunny have accidents before but nothing like that. Kel never. He often neglected opportunities to use the bathroom but he could always wait long enough to at least keep his pants dry. 

Love it!!😍 Now all have wet some! 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:32 PM, MangaKitten said:

Sunny nodded. 

Sunny nodded. 

Yay! Thanks for the update, loved it! I find it so cute that everyone's looking after Sunny! 

Also, Kel is such an amazing friend

Edited by Rain. (see edit history)

That was yet another amazing chapter

poor sunny! He always keeps wetting himself! And this recent case was the worse one yet with all of these accidents happening to him? How will they every cheer him up

Perhaps Hero could share with sunny a story about a very certain girl that sunny once looked up to  having an accident aswell?

A̶k̶a̶ I̶ a̶m̶ l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ M̶a̶r̶i̶ o̶m̶o̶r̶a̶s̶h̶i̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ i̶s̶ l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ z̶e̶r̶o̶ s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ i̶f̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ I̶’l̶l̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ g̶o̶ n̶o̶w̶-̶)̶

On 12/31/2021 at 10:51 AM, Bobman23 said:

That was yet another amazing chapter

poor sunny! He always keeps wetting himself! And this recent case was the worse one yet with all of these accidents happening to him? How will they every cheer him up

Perhaps Hero could share with sunny a story about a very certain girl that sunny once looked up to  having an accident aswell?

A̶k̶a̶ I̶ a̶m̶ l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ M̶a̶r̶i̶ o̶m̶o̶r̶a̶s̶h̶i̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ i̶s̶ l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ z̶e̶r̶o̶ s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ i̶f̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ I̶’l̶l̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ g̶o̶ n̶o̶w̶-̶)̶

I like this idea. Might have to do something with it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 5:32 PM, MangaKitten said:

Sunny nodded. 

Sunny nodded. 

Adorableee!~ Gotta apreciate Kel's solidarity hahaha

On 10/13/2021 at 10:30 AM, MangaKitten said:

A few days had passed since the groups trip to the mall. In that time they'd mostly stayed in the cabin occasionally venturing off to to walk around the town, or run quick errands at the store. They mostly stayed in playing board games, watching TV and enjoying Hero's cooking during that time though. Sunny had gained another pound in that timeframe and his bladder had gotten some rest after he'd held it so much.

There was no real reason he'd have to hold it with the bathroom always accessible. Hero had talked to Basil and Kel about Sunny's increased frequency and anxiety around public bathrooms.

They knew he wasn't supposed to hold it very long so they'd subtly been ensuring Sunny always had access to the bathroom whenever he needed it. Sunny was even comfortable going if he really needed to and one of the other boys was in the shower now. Kel normalized that for the group when one morning he knocked while Hero was in the shower.

Hero invited him in like it was no big deal. Kel did it again the next morning with Sunny. Sunny had been embarrassed at the time. Standing behind a shower curtain while someone peed right next to you was weird but it became a normal thing fairly quickly. Five teenagers sharing one bathroom meant some compromises had to happen.

It wasn't that much weirder than peeing at a urinal. After Sunny had partially peed himself outside the bathroom door while Aubrey was showering Aubrey switched to showering at night solving the problem of waking up desperate without being able to go.

They'd all just finished breakfast and Sunny had finished his smoothie and a glass of water when Kel whined out, "I'm bored.." to no one in particular. 

Hero looked up from the medical book he was reading and sighed. "You want to do something today?"

Kel sat up quickly. "We haven't been to the beach yet."

Hero thought about it. He'd have to pack a lunch for everyone but it sounded like a good idea. Basil perked up at this. "That's a good idea. We should go."

Aubrey sat up on the couch next and looked at Hero expectantly. "What are we waiting for?"

Hero grinned. "Sounds like it's decided. Give me a few minutes to pack some picnic stuff."

Kel let out an excited, "Yeah!" much to the groups amusement. 

Sunny didn't know how he had so much energy first thing in the morning. Finishing the smoothie and water Hero gave him was all Sunny could manage in the first few hours after waking. 

About 20 minutes later everyone was all ready to head to the beach. Aubrey, Kel and Hero were wearing swim suits and the car was packed with towels sun screen an umbrella and a picnic lunch thanks to Hero. Basil and Sunny couldn't swim so they stayed ended up wearing tank tops and shorts. Basil happened to have a cute sun hat with a flower on it he brought too. 

Kel drug Sunny out to the car while Hero waited for Basil to use the bathroom before they headed out. 

Sunny thought about going too but didn't really need to pee yet and figured there would be a place at the beach he could use if he needed. Hero locked the cabin a moment later and everyone piled into the car. Sunny sat between Basil and Kel this time because Basil got in last. 

The trip to the beach took about 20 minutes. The beach was visible from the cabin but there were only a handful of public access points so they had to drive a little to get access.

Kel was smearing sunscreen onto Sunny and Basil in the back seat paying extra attention to Sunny. The pale boy burned like no one he'd ever seen before. Basil at least gardened outside and had enough sense to bring a sun hat. Basil laughed as Sunny squirmed away from Kel as the older boy tried to apply a second coat.

Sunny grimaced. "I don't like it on my face."

Kel lifted a brow and continued ignoring the younger boy's protesting. "If I don't put it on your face you're really not gonna like the sunburn you get Mr. Stays Inside All Day."

Hero looked at Kel through the rearview and stifled a laugh. Hero remembered the sunburn Sunny got last time they went to the beach. It was painful to look at. The boy definitely needed sunscreen.

Once Kel was done with the sun screen he handed the bottle to Aubrey who applied some before they parked.  

Sunny realized once they'd all settled on the beach that the water and smoothie he'd had for breakfast was becoming a barely noticeable twinge in his bladder. He hadn't seen any bathroom signs which made him a little anxious. He figured they'd only be here a few hours though and Sunny was used to holding it. He'd make it through a day of college classes all the time without using the bathroom. This was no different. Basil would need to go too at some point. 

Just as he was thinking that Hero reached into the picnic basket and pulled out two water bottles. He handed one to Basil and one to Sunny. Basil took his with a small thanks and drank about half of the bottle before closing it again.

Sunny felt stressed about it but opened his. He took a small sip before recapping it. He was thirsty but they would be here awhile and Sunny wasn't sure how long he could hold what he already had. Hero frowned at him and picked up the bottle uncapping it again and handing it back to Sunny who reluctantly took a few more sips until Hero's expression lightened. 

Hero put a hand on Sunny's shoulder. "It's hot out. Drink if you're thirsty. It's ok to need the bathroom. Let me know when you do and we'll find one ok?"

Sunny nodded feeling slightly embarrassed. Hero could read him so well sometimes it was a little creepy.

Hero smiled at him. "Kel, Aubrey and I are gonna swim. If you or Basil need anything just wave and I'll come over ok?"

Sunny nodded again and Hero took off to join Kel and Aubrey in the water. Basil and Sunny sat on the picnic blanket and occasionally Basil would bring out his camera to snap a photo of his friends. Basil and Sunny ended up looking for sea shells a while later and collected a few sand dollars. 

It was about 2 hours later that Sunny really started to notice his bladder. Basil and him were sitting on the picnic blanket sorting through the shells they'd collected. Basil grabbed another water bottle from the picnic basket and drank it all quickly. The blonde wiped the sweat off his forehead before grinning at Sunny. "We found some really cool ones."

Sunny nodded smiling back before going back to sorting the shells. He knew Hero told him to wave if he needed something but he felt embarrassed. He was used to holding it like this at school so it would be fine.

Sunny figured he could wait til after lunch but he was thirsty too and Hero wouldn't like that he hadn't drank anything since Hero forced him to. Sunny pressed his thighs together and tried to ignore the growing pressure in his bladder giving his full attention back to Basil.

Awhile later Kel, Aubrey and Hero got out of the water and joined Sunny and Basil on the picnic blanket. Aubrey's teeth chattered. It was a little windy out and even though it was warm out the water was still a bit chilly. Hero got her a towel which she appreciated. Her shivering slowed after she dried off and sat on the picnic blanket.

Hero handed her and Kel a water bottle which they both finished quickly before grabbing one for himself that he finished. He looked at the half finished water beside Sunny and frowned. "You never finished your water bottle?"

Sunny bit his lip and picked up the bottle uncapping it and drinking it so Hero would see. Hero frowned and grabbed Sunny another bottle. "You'll get sick if you don't drink enough in this heat Sunny. At least one bottle every 2 hours." 

Hero ruffled Sunny's hair. "You're making me worry. You have to drink when you're thirsty ok? You'll start getting dizzy again if you don't."

Hero looked at Basil. "How much water have you had?"

Basil felt a little weird being dragged into it but responded anyway. "I just finished my third bottle."

Hero grinned at this before looking at Sunny. "Finish that bottle ok? I know you need it."

Sunny uncapped the bottle and drank about half squeezing his thighs together as he did. He was going to feel that soon and he knew it. It was already hard to hold. 

Hero had taken to pulling out lunch. There were sandwiches and melon slices. Sunny bit into his sandwich. It was really good. It had turkey and avocado and some other things Sunny couldn't identify. It was hard to enjoy when all he could think about was his bladder though.

Basil stopped after about three bites. He looked nervous and couldn't quite stay still. He looked at Hero quickly getting the older male's attention.  

Sunny noticed his posture was stiff and his thighs were pressed together like his. 

Hero looked at Basil. "What's up?"

Basil bit his lip. "I thought I could wait till after lunch but I really need the bathroom."

Hero's eyes widened a little and he put his and Basil's sandwich back in the picnic basket. Hero looked at Sunny for a second before taking his sandwich too. He looked at Kel and Aubrey. "We're gonna go find a bathroom. Go ahead and keep eating. We'll be back soon."

Kel nodded and Hero made his way back to the car. Hero and Sunny followed as quickly as they could. There was no bathroom on the beach so they'd have to drive into town for one. Hero started the car and turned into traffic.

Sunny saw Basil discreetly holding himself and felt bad again for not speaking up sooner. He was on the verge of doing the same but it somehow bothered him more that Basil had waited that long. Even though it made him feel bad Basil blushing and holding himself while wearing his flower sunhat was kind of cute. Basil was always cute but something about his embarrassment made him cuter.

Hero frowned glancing at different businesses looking for one that might let them use the bathroom. They'd driven around for about ten minutes when Basil let out a quiet whimper getting Hero's attention. The older boy pulled over soon after that and opened Basil's door. 

He looked the boy over. By this point Basil was holding himself openly. Hero unbuckled the younger male and looked at the nearby businesses anxiously. He frowned. Most had bathrooms not open to the public signs. Sunny got out soon after and stood by Basil. He was tempted to cross his legs but didn't want to distract Hero from Basil who looked like he was going to wet himself if he didn't find something soon.

Hero told them to stay put while he talked to store owners. Sunny nodded. Basil was bent over at the waist and Sunny put a comforting hand on his friend's back. 

Hero came back a minute later clearly distressed. "No luck. I hate places like this."

Basil's eyes widened and tears filled his eyes. "I can't wait though."

Hero frowned grabbing Basil by the arm and steering him towards one business where the girl at the counter had at least had the decency to look guilty about turning him down. Sunny followed them and Hero opened the door and gave her a pleading look. "My friend is literally going to wet himself if we can't use your bathroom."

The girl bit her lip seeing the state the blonde boy was in. She looked in the back office where her manager was sitting and grimaced. "My manager would fire me. I'm really really sorry. I just..."

Hero sighed. "I don't think you heard me. He's going to pee on the floor."

Basil was absolutely mortified and Sunny watched the interaction surprised at Hero's behavior. 

The girl frowned. "Let me go get her."

An older woman came to the counter a minute later looking angry. "I want you three out of my store."

Hero frowned and rubbed Basil's back trying to comfort the clearly desperate male. "We're leaving but your policy is cruel."

Hero opened the door and ushered Basil back out. They had almost made it to the car when Basil stopped suddenly. The boy gasped quietly and both Sunny and Hero felt their hearts drop. 

A distinct but quiet hissing sound came from Basil's direction before Basil let out a quiet distressed whimper. Basil's shorts darkened and the sound of liquid hitting concrete made what was happening obvious. Sunny crossed his legs struggling to contain his overfull bladder with the sound of Basil losing control just inches from him. Hero's eyes widened and he looked up and down the street thankfully finding no one before rubbing Basil's back comfortingly. 

Basil sank to his knees as he wet completely mortified that his body had just given out on him like that. He hadn't even waited that long. His breathing was coming quickly and erratically. It took a minute before he was finally done but the blonde didn't stand when he was.

A large puddle spanned out around him which Hero and Sunny stepped away from. Sunny couldn't help but fidget in place trying to keep his bladder contained. 

Hero looked at Sunny before looking at Basil completely at a loss for what to do.

Basil's breathing started coming quicker and Hero stooped down to look at the distressed male's face. 

Basil was clearly panicking. Hero's big brother instincts took over and he stepped closer to Basil and placed a grounding hand on the younger male's shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey... Basil.. look at me. You've gotta breathe for me."

Hero inhaled and exhaled at a slower pace giving Basil something to imitate. Hero's eyes occasionally flickered to Sunny knowing he needed to go almost as bad as Basil a few moments ago. Sunny saw that Basil was panicking and he made his way over to Basil crouching on his other side.

Sunny blushed and put his hand on Basil's other shoulder. 

Basil looked confused for a moment but his breathing slowed a little at Sunny's touch.

Sunny looked up and down the street. Finding no one he grimaced and sighed. He didn't speak and looked away from Sunny and Hero. A familiar quiet hissing sound filled the air before a loud splattering sound occurred as Sunny emptied his bladder into his shorts and onto the concrete right beside Basil and Hero. 

Hero's mouth dropped open in shock and Basil's eyes widened. The blonde's breathing evened utterly confused at Sunny's actions.

Sunny breathed a sigh of relief. It took him a few moments to finish and the entire time he was blushing and looking anywhere and everywhere except at Hero and Basil but once he finished he looked at Basil. "Not your fault ok?"

Basil nodded numbly and Hero snorted trying and failing to suppress a laugh. Sunny started laughing too and after the shock wore off some so did Basil.

Sunny stood up and offered a hand to Basil. "That lady was a bitch."

Basil grinned and took Sunny's hand. "Yeah."

Hero snorted and stood soon after Basil. He stepped away from the puddle the two younger male's had made and shook the urine off the bottom of his sandals before grabbing his keys from his pocket.

He unlocked the trunk and grabbed two towels handing them to Sunny and Basil. "Put these on the seat and get in. I'm gonna drop you two at the cabin to get cleaned up."

Sunny grinned at Basil and got into the back seat of the car. Basil followed suit and Hero got into the driver seat. After starting the engine Hero looked at Hero and Sunny in the rearview mirror. "You guys ok?"

Basil and Sunny blushed but after a moment both nodded. 

Hero smiled at the two and turned on his blinker he was still little shocked at everything that had happened but glad that Sunny and Basil were ok. 

This one is by far my absolute favorite!!~ Probably the best omo story I've read haha, the cuteness is unmatched, and I love Basil so much that this chapter made me squeak by how adorable it is >w<

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 1:32 PM, Varys said:

I know I don't comment on this but rest assured I check the first couple pages of the fiction section a few times a week to see if this has been updated. I love basically everything about this fic tbh. 

I do intend to continue writing this. Been busy lately >.< I have an idea for a Basil chapter. My momentum with it has dropped off though as I'm sure you've noticed.

• 8 months later...