Sign In

female Making the popular girl pee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on the votes, here is what our popular girl looks like... Rebecca climbed on of the taxi with a large rucksack full of supplies. They,  Rebecca and her friend Stacy, had rented a tent

She will become desperate and will be included in the story but the focus is on Rebecca so the % will just be for her. "We should check out the 90s bar" Stacy suggests to her dark haired fr

Make the Popular Girl Pee: Similar to my previous stories, 'Make the shy girl pee', this time I am back with more stories but the girl's this time are your typical popular girl in school. Th

Posted Images

Hannah:

20210929_213036.thumb.png.317f8e7d0f99ca071735b3c8977f8667.png

"Let's play Truth or Dare then" Jenny suggests.

The girls make their way into the tidy, well-maintained kitchen. They grave some booze out of the fridge, adding to the drinks they already have and sit around the table.

"Hannah how about you go first" says Jenny.

"Dare".

"Okay, I dare you to drink a full glass of Vodka Coke in less than 5 minutes"

"But... my bladder" 

"Do you pass?"

"No way" Hannah says, resigned to guzzling her drink.

She gives her bladder a quick squeeze knowing she will be bursting to pee as soon as the alcohol kicks in.

"Layla, you're next" 

"Truth"

"Okay, favourite sex position?" Jenny asks.

"Erm... Doggy".

The next part of the game passes quickly. The girls are having so much fun. There are a few dumb dares: Jenny is dared to lick vinegar and then Hannah is dared to balance a spoon on her nose. Jenny somehow succeeds but Hannah fails and must take a shot of Apple Sourz. The girls also take a few dates which mean they are consuming rapid amounts of alcohol.

The girls are now slightly drunk. Jenny wonders how long her friends can hold with bladders filling with strong alcohol. Hannah is already squirming in her seat. She is pretty sure that Layla is trying really hard to hide her desperation too.

"Oooh I need wee so much" Hannah moans.

Jenny is excited. "Why don't you wet yourself now?

"No way."

Layla now begins to cross her legs tightly for the first time. "The alcohol has really gotten to my bladder. 

"Right while you girls are struggling, let's just do one more truth & one more dare".

The girls decide to spin an empty cider bottle to decide who will be the unlucky player. It lands on Jenny.

Layla gives her the truth. "Jenny, when was the last time you wet yourself before today, of course?"

Unbeknown to the girls, Jenny wets herself regularly. A few weeks ago, she drank 4 cups of coffee in a row and held and held. When her boyfriend, Hason6, came round she let him poke and prod her disgustingly full bladder. Eventually, she caved and wet her purple panties, completley soaking everything around her. 

But she couldn't tell the girl that.

"Well a few years ago, we went to the beach with my family. Since there where no toilets and I decided not to pee in the sea, I held the whole time while drinking lots of water. It was a warm day..."

Jenny smiles cheekily.  The girls seem like they are enjoying the story. It alos reminds them of their own desperation.

"... on the way back, I had to pee so badly. My bladder was aching and my whole body was trembling. But I didn't say anything until it was too late and we were on the motorway. I told them could hold it until I got back. Luckily there were some beach towels. I wet myself through my bikini and into the beach towels."

"Wow, that must have been torture" Layla says.

Hannah nods. "Much like us now."

Secretly, Jenny is glad that the girls bladders are being tortured.

"True" she admits. "Anyway there is still one more dare to get through."

Jenny spins the bottle and it lands perfectly between Layla and Hannah.

"Who is that?" They ask in unison.

"Both of you. I get to give you a joint dare"

"Okay they reply."

Jenny takes a moment to decide what the girls final dare will be before they move on from the devilishly fun game of Ttuth and Dare.

Hannah:

Desperation: 88%

* Willing her bladder not to let her down * 

Layla: 

Desperation: 86%

What will Jenny dare the girls?

A) She dares them both to strip into their underwear and kiss.

B) She dares them both to have a tickle fight until one of them quits.

C) She dares them both to worship her feet and wet panties. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...