Sign In

female Making the popular girl pee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on the votes, here is what our popular girl looks like... Rebecca climbed on of the taxi with a large rucksack full of supplies. They,  Rebecca and her friend Stacy, had rented a tent

She will become desperate and will be included in the story but the focus is on Rebecca so the % will just be for her. "We should check out the 90s bar" Stacy suggests to her dark haired fr

Make the Popular Girl Pee: Similar to my previous stories, 'Make the shy girl pee', this time I am back with more stories but the girl's this time are your typical popular girl in school. Th

Posted Images

Rebecca:

20210927_165346.thumb.png.881c766e3024b2b9898cc012502be315.png

Bouncing up and down, Stacy was wildly waving her arms to attract the attention of the band. Somehow she is selected and makes her way onto the stage. Bouncing up and down for other reasons, is Rebecca who is on the verge of wetting herself. She breathes a sigh of relief. If she is going to wet herself - which she feels she is about to - at least it won't be on stage. Rebecca watches her friend excitedly bound onto the stage. She Hope's nobody catches a glimpse of the girl's wet panties underneath her skirt.

The desperate girl slinks away from the crowd. Her bladder feels like it's about to explode. All she can do is keep holding while she decides what to do with the ocean of pee inside of her. She heads in the direction of the trees, hoping to bump into Chad. 

She is half way towards the trees. The area is so busy. She lets out a small leak involuntary. Then another. Her panties have soaked up as much wee as they can. Rebecca knows the wetness will spread to her jeans very soon if she can't stop leaking. She clamps her hand over her crotch begging the leaks to stop. She is about to give up hope when she spots Chad.

She waddles over barely controlling her bladder. "Chad, Chad, I'm wetting myself. I can't hold it". 

"Oh you poor thing" 

"I've been holding it for hours. There's no way I can hold many more".

Rebecca begins to get upset. Her face turns bright read. Another leak escapes her tortured bladder. A dark trail of pee becomes visible on her blue jeans. 

"Don't worry. Everyone wets themsleves here" Chad reassures the helpless girl.

"I can't stop it..."

"The trees are too busy. Just wee here and you can use my jacked to hide the damage" 

"I'm already weeing" Rebecca moans, showing Chad the wetness which has spread onto the her butt.

Chad takes her into an embrace. Wee keeps falling, soaking her jeans, splashing onto the floor, darkening the fabric. She feels his dick pressing against her. Maybe they  an do something about that later? She was so desperate. Hours of holding. She couldn't anymore. Oh, how embarrassing she thinks. 

She finally stops weeing. Her panties are soaked. Her jeans wre soaked. Even her shoes are soaked. Chad selflessly gives Rebecca his jacket. It hides most of the damage. 

"Let's head back to the tents to get you changed" he suggests.

"Oh, maybe we can do more than change..." 

The End 

One out of our three popular girls has wet themsleves. Alternative endings I had planned:

* Rebecca would wet herself on stage if invited up by the band.

* Rebecca would have met Chad if she went to the trees anyway. It would have been busy. A group if teens would have seen her wetting herself but they would have been supportive. 

The second popular girl: Hannah

1. Please give a short description of what you would like her to look like (hair colour, clothes, shoes, eye colour)

2. Please suggest a scenario you would like to see unfolding.

* I will use the information to decide my second update.

Thankyou for reading 🙂

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)

I'd like for Hannah to have bright red hair, running shoes, hazel eyes and wearing a tank top and orange short-shorts.

For the next scenario i'd like for Hannah to be working for a Hooters-type joint where she's forced to stand outside the restaurant and advertise for them and gets desperate to pee, but her boss won't let her take a break.

Hi guys, not an update per se today but I'm just gauging how many of you are interested in me continuing this series...

Please vote from one of the below if you would be reading on:

A) Hannah becomes desperate to pee advertising for a restaurant

B) Hannah becomes desperate to pee at a sleepover.

C) Hannah is introduced to wetting by her boyfriend.

D) Hannah becomes desperate in hospital. 

Hannah:

Based on the description by @LifeIsStrangeI have come up with the following for Hannah. I will use the description by @NotGraemein my next story.

20210929_191806.thumb.png.5a9821d98913dcfbbc9aee6a10d810c3.png

Hannah arrives at her friend Jenny's house ready for a girly sleepover. Jenny's parents are away for the weekend so the girls along with a third girl, Layla, have the house to themsleves for the weekend. 

Hannah knocks on the door. She has a coffee from Starbucks, despite having the slight urge to pee before getting dropped off. She figured she would just go when she got to her friend's.

Knocking on the large wooden door, the red-haired Hannah is greeted with a beaming smile.

"Hey, I hope you're ready to have some fun?" Jenny asks rhetorically.

"I can't wait. I've brought booze and films and..."

Layla appears behind Jenny. "Oh hi, Hannah".

"Layla, nice to see you again". 

Hannah moves in with her sleepover bag, tosses it to one side, and gives both girls a hug. Jenny's labrador also comes to great her and Hannah attentively scratches his belly. 

When the dog slinks away, Hannah asks casually "Can I use the toilet, Jen?"

There is a pause. Jenny laughs nervously.

"Yeah about that..."

Jenny lifts her skirt and reveals her white panties which are completely soaked with pee.

"The toilet's broke. I've just been wetting myself all day. It will be fun to see who can hold it longer out of you and Layla"

Hannah gasps. She puts down the half empty coffee cup, wondering how long she can hold herself before she wets herself like Jenny.

"Oh my Jen, i really don't know how long I can hold for."

Layla supportively strokes her friend's bright red hair. "Jenny assures me it is all part of the fun. In fact, I need to pee a little myself."

Layla has black hair. She used to be a bit of a tomboy but her girly side has come to the fore more recently. Hannah wonders if her bladder can last longer than her friend's. She will try her best to be the last girl standing.

"So, you already wet yourself" Layla asks Jenny.

"I did, but the toilet has been broken all day so I was bursting for hours before I simply couldn't hold it".

Jenny once again shows her soaked panties. Layla squeezes the wet panties and a shower of pee drips to the floor.

"Poor Jenny, you must have been desperate"

"I was, I expect you girls to hold it as much as I did. But I must warn you, there will be drinking games!"

"Why don't we start one now?" Hannah asks finally getting on board with the devilishly naughty sleepover plans.

Hannah:

Desperation: 70%

* Wants to start having some fun *

Layla:

Desperation: 70%

What game should the girls play to fill their bladder?

A) Truth or Dare in the kitchen

B) Strip Poker in the bedroom

C) Never have I ever.. in the living room