Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Making the popular girl pee

10 hours ago, BlueRaven said:

A

Also, will Stacy have a desperation %? Just in case certain outcomes occur..

She will become desperate and will be included in the story but the focus is on Rebecca so the % will just be for her.

20210922_205156.thumb.png.2180317aa13984762aca1996c7de316a.png

"We should check out the 90s bar" Stacy suggests to her dark haired friend.

"That's sounds so cool". Rebecca crosses her legs. "Maybe we'll meet some new people".

"Maybe they'll be hot guys".

"Maybe".

The girls enter the quiet venue. The interior is decorated in a 90s disco style with pinks, and purples , and blues. Expectedly, there is a smell of alcohol in the air. But unexpectedly, there is also a smell of urine. Looking around, Rebecca wonders why it should smell like that since, inexplicably, there are no toilets. However, Stacy knows that many drinkers have probably wet themsleves in their seats rather than bother with the mammoth queue for the toilets.

Unperturbed, Stacy orders both girls large Pina Colada cocktails each. The next hour goes by in a haze. Both girls are now on their third cocktail. They are rather tipsy and their bladders are becoming fairly full.

"Oohh I needed a wee before but now I'm becoming quite desperate" Rebecca moans, crossing her legs. 

"Me too. But have you seen the length of the toilet queue?" Stacy says looking out at the lengthening line.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold it". Rebecca groans.

"I might just wet myself here. No-one would notice"

"I can't. I'm wearing jeans. It would be so obvious" Rebecca says, regretting her choice of clothes.

"Oh yeah. Why don't you change?"

The questions is left hanging as two young men walk in, both around the same age as the girls. They sit on the table next to the girls as the two finish their cocktail. 

A few minutes later, the taller of the boys - a muscular blonde with long Justin Beiber style hair - comes over to the girls' table.

"Do you mind me and my friend joining you here? We'd be happy to but you a drink" he says.

"Sure" Stacy says.

Rebecca smiles politely. She was secretly hoping to meet some cute boys during their weekend at the festival, but her bladder is becoming more and more full and she doesn't want to embarrass herself. 

The boys join them. Stacy is deep in conversation with the blonde boy. Rebecca decides to innocently flirt with his friend, a smaller yet cute boy with long brown hair. 

"Hey, I'm Rebecca" 

"Chad" he replies with a warm smile. 

Rebecca thinks his natural tan and pearly white teeth look amazing. She also has a thing for boys with long hair. 

"When did you get here?" Rebecca's asks, loosening her top, giving Chad a peak at her tits.

"Just today. It's so hot today. The journey was unbearable" 

"Almost as unbearable as my need to pee". Rebecca laughs.

She thinks she notices a slight change in Chad's demeanor before he hides it. Her eyes wander down to his penis which seems to be erect. Has it always been like that?

"Me too actually. The toilets are a nightmare here..."

Rebecca:

Desperation: 75%

* Needs a wee but doesn't want to spoit a good conversation * 

How will Rebecca proceed with the conversation?

A) She asks Chad back to her tent so she can change into a skirt.

B) She goes back to her tent alone to change into a skirt.

C) She keeps drinking and but warns Chad she might not be able to hold it.

D) She keeps drinking but doesn't say anything more to Chad.

E) She asks Stacy to queue for the toilet with her.

F) She asks Chad to queue for the toilet with her.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on the votes, here is what our popular girl looks like... Rebecca climbed on of the taxi with a large rucksack full of supplies. They,  Rebecca and her friend Stacy, had rented a tent

She will become desperate and will be included in the story but the focus is on Rebecca so the % will just be for her. "We should check out the 90s bar" Stacy suggests to her dark haired fr

Make the Popular Girl Pee: Similar to my previous stories, 'Make the shy girl pee', this time I am back with more stories but the girl's this time are your typical popular girl in school. Th

Posted Images

Rebecca:

20210923_185427.thumb.png.f0ca78ea041865cbef27da27cbe5be80.png

Rebecca decides to stay at the bar. She is old enough to hold it until later when she can hopefully sneak off to the toilet. She takes a look out onto the main area and the toilet queue is remaining stubbornly long. 

More time passes and the group consume a few more pints of alcohol. Knowing she is becoming more and more desperate for a wee, Rebecca tries to limit her drinking. Unfortunately hours of drinking and holding has taken its toll. Her bladder is begging for release. 

"Urghh I need to pee so bad" Rebecca moans.

"Well... A lot of people here just wet themsleves were they are" Chad replies.

"I can't, I'm wearing jeans. Everyone would see".

"Hey, there's a spot in the trees everyone goes to pee. Maybe we can head there?"

"I might have to or else I'm gonna piss myself" Rebecca reaffirms, squeezing her aching bladder in demonstration of her growing need to pee.

Chad stutters for a moment. His cheeks go slightly red and he seems to consider his next words carefully. Rebecca notices the bulge in his trousers has returns.

"You know... you look kinda cute when you're desperate to go" Chad says.

Rebecca smiles. "Well I assure you. I'm absolutely bursting right now".

"I bet you can hold it a bit longer".

He delicately takes Rebecca by the chin and moves in for a kiss. Rebecca doesn't protest. He kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back. Chad puts a hand softly on her bladder. It's rock hard. She must be working hard to hold it all in he thinks. Rebecca moans and clenches her bladder muscles but continues kissing. Trying to ignore her aching bladder, they make out for about 5 minutes before they are interrupted. 

"Sorry to disturb, you two love birds but me and Mitch need to pee really bad" Stacy says.

"Yeah, we could head out to the trees before we wet ourselves" Mitch agrees. 

Stacy ponders. "Maybe the toilet queue had gone down".

"It'll take so long. We might as well go back to our tents."

"But we don't have a commode".

"Use ours"

"Yuck" Stacy concludes, crossing her legs tightly.

The argument rages on a while longer before, to Rebecca's horror, Chad chips in: "Let's stay for one more. So what if we pee a little".

Rebecca can't hold it in much longer. She can't remember the last time she was this desperate. All the while, more and more alcohol is filling her poor bladder. However, in her drunken state of love-filled delirium, she stays quiet. She will let the group decide what to do and if needs be, she will keep holding... as long as she can. 

Rebecca:

Desperation: 88%

* Really needs to pee but is enjoying Chad's company *

What will the group decide?

A) They decide to have another drink in the 90s bar.

B) They decide to head to the trees to pee.

C) They risk the toilet queue. 

D) They head back to the tents

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)

Rebecca:

20210925_232616.thumb.png.d745043e2d554a712bcb79e44be27053.png

The group unanimously, apart from a silent Rebecca, decide to stay for one more drink. Rebecca almost lets out a spurt of pee from her tired bladder. The thought of holding for even longer is torture. 

"Hey, you can hold it in a bit longer, right?" Chad whispers to Rebecca who is squeezing her bladder hard now.

"I don't know... I'm desperate"

Chad places a hand on Rebecca's trembling leg.

"We'll go to the trees right after this one, I promise"

"Need to pee, need ro pee" Rebecca mutters, almost willing herself to keep holding on.

Stacy returns from the bar. "Four Cheeky Vimtos coming right up".

Rebecca politely keeps pace with the rest of the group. She has gone noticeably quieter. She can't stop fidgeting in her seat and her legs have been clamped shut the past half an hour.

The rest of the group also seem to be becoming desperate, although not as much as the popular, black haired girl. Chad is squeezing his dick between his legs. Although Rebecca has decided that is more to do with his hard-on than any desperate need to pee. Stacy is also bouncing up and down on her seat. Luckily she has the advantage of wearing a black skirt should she be unable to hold it in. 

The group finish their drinks at around the same time. Rebecca's bladder is throbbing more than it ever has before. She thinks she has let out a trickle of pee. It's hard to tell since her legs are clamped together so tightly.

"Okay, now I really have to pee" Chad admits.

Rebecca feels it's time to speak up. If she doesn't now, she will certainly wet herself in her seat.

"Me too! I think I've leaked I need fo go do badly".

"Let's go to the trees. We won't make it to the front of the toilet line" Mitch suggests.

"Sure" the others agree.

They all leave the 90s bar. Rebecca trails slightly behind, struggling to adapt to standing without flooding her jeans.

"Are you okay, Becky?" Stacy asks.

"Yeah, I just need to pee really bad".

"Me too, don't sweat it. Everyone pees here"

Encouraging her to keep holding, she helps her friend out of the bar. They make their way out onto the main area. A band has started playing. Music blared. The crowd go wild. The girls and the guys are split up as the latter make their way to the trees.

"It's the Thrillers!" Stacy shouts. "They're my second favourite band behind the Tumbling Rocks."

She grabs her freind by the arm, leading the poor girl toward the stage, away from relief. Rebecca definitely leaks this time. She feels a warm sensation fill her panties. She gasps. Looking down, she sees no damage. She grimaces and hold her full bladder right there in the middle of the field. 

"I'm gonna we myself" she tells her friend.

"Me too, but it's worth it to see the Thrillers" 

"But my jeans..." Rebecca protests but they are drowned out by her friend singing along to 'Mrs Darkside'.

Another 20 minutes of singing and dancing go by. Stacy is obviously extremely desperate to pee as she keeps holding her crotch. Suddenly, as she is dancing, a trickle of pee falls from between her legs and splashes onto the grass.

"Oops" she remarks, noticing what has happened. "I couldn't hold it".

The experienced festival-goer decides her bladder is too full. She looks around. Nobody is watching. Stacy simply half squats and moves her skirt out of the way. Then, she lets go through her white panties. The cotton material is quickly soaked. But once Stacy readjusts her skirt, the damage is not noticeable.

"Ahh, much better. You should go yourself"

"I might have no choice..." Rebecca wails, letting out another leak into her own panties. 

She is full on potty dancing, trying to plug her wee hold from releasing any more leaks. The next song starts and the singer makes an announcement:

* We would like a volunteer on stage for this next song * 

Rebecca pleads she doesn't get picked. Maybe Stacy will volunteer for her and she can sneak of to the trees?

Maybe she should go looking for Chad?

Rebecca:

Desperation: 95%

* Trying desperately not to wet herself * 

What happens next?

A) Rebecca stays where she is and gets called onto stage.

B) Stacy volunteers and Rebecca heads over to the trees.

C) Stacy volunteers and Rebecca goes in search of Chad.

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)