Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting after a night drinking?

Please check some of my previous posts. 

I have wet the bed a few times after drinking and will quite often wear a diaper to bed after drinking. It’s not so much the quantity of alcohol that causes me to wet but more fatigue. 

i have wet the bed twice with my wife, once in university and once when pregnant with our second child. I have wet a diaper in bed after drinking a few other times since. 

We had rented a ski condo with my wives parents for a weekend while brother and law and his family rented another condo. 

went out for drinks with brother in law and we closed the bar down, drinking pitchers of beer. When got home I do not think I went to the bathroom as to not wake up wife. I do know however that I walked in to the dresser, apologized to it, woke up wife and she was not too happy at 37 weeks pregnant. 

woke up in the morning soaked, fortunately had not spread to wife’s side. I had to come clean, although very hungover and still drunk I made it to opening lift. My wife did the cleaning up while family was out and none the wiser.

wife was not terribly annoyed but does tease me still about that weekend. 

oh boy was I drunk! 

I have one more story for another time. 

16 hours ago, wannagetwet said:

Oh for sure. Probably about four years ago for my birthday, I went out bar hopping with some friends. Of course we got absolutely hammered. So at the end of the night I got an Uber back to my basement apartment. I kinda had to pee but I decided to wait til I got home. So I got to my house, I got out of the car and stumbled to the front door, and as I was unlocking the door I just started pissing full force into my jeans. No leaking first or anything, I just realized I had to pee and then started completely peeing myself. My jeans got soaked so I decided there was no point in trying to make it inside. I stood there and enjoyed the feeling of pee soaking my jeans and running down my legs. It felt fucking amazing (although the hangover the next day definitely did not) and so hot and naughty to piss myself outside.

This sounds amazing! How strong is your bladder typically? I love drunk desperation as I've seen friends I've never seen desperate before simply bursting...

3 minutes ago, Jo_Hannes said:

You can check out my stories about my wife loosing a little urine in the bed and especially about my stepmum when she recently had a little accident after drinking coffee, mixed beer and water in a bar on a city trip. 

Thanks! I will have a look

I went through a brief phase of drinking way too much in my twenties.  Even though bed wetting and drunken accidents are some of my favorite scenarios to imagine, the three times it happened to me were all unpleasant.  

There was one night, when I drank too much and woke up on my knees next to my bed, with my head resting inside the drawer in my bedside table, and my pants soaked.  I had vague memories of running into a co-worker who lived in the same building as me on my way home, and him asking if I was okay and if I needed help getting to my room.  To hear him tell it, I refused his help in a very grandiose way, as though I were the queen of England (his description), before marching off.  I don’t remember whether or not I was already wet by the time I ran into him, and I’m not sure I want to know.  

The other time, I had just moved into a new apartment (the first place that was really just mine).  I splurged on a really nice mattress and posh new bedding.  The mattress in my old apartment had been stained because I deliberately wet it sometimes, but I was determined that that part of my life was over.  I’ve always felt kind of bad about my interest in wetting, as if it’s at odds with the parts of me that are hard working and smart, but I digress.  Anyway, I went out drinking to celebrate, and when I woke up I found that I’d wet the bed a lot.  Having a real accident had always been a fantasy of mine, to the point where I used to wish that a witch would put a curse on me to make me pee myself at the most embarrassing and inconvenient moments.  However, in practice, I was so sick and hungover feeling that I got no pleasure from it whatsoever, plus I was disappointed that I’d ruined a nice new mattress.  

(warning for mentions of sexual assault in the last story.  Please don’t read if that’s triggering for you.  I put it last so it could be avoided.  Unfortunately, this was my genuine experience.)

There was one time in college, when I was at a house party and passed out drunk.  At one point, I felt a guy pushing his way into the bed I was sleeping in.  He started cursing about how I’d wet the bed.  I was too out of it to care.  In the morning, I discovered that the guy had raped another girl (who hadn’t wet the bed).  I suppose I was lucky there, but I’ve always felt like what happened to the other girl was somehow my fault.  

The first time was when I was in my 20s. I's been to the pub with some mates and was walking home late at night. I was about 10 minutes from home when I became really desperate. I probably could have waited until I got home if I'd tried hard enough, but after a few drinks my inhibitions had been lowered. It was a quiet tree-lined avenue, a dark warm night, and no-one was within sight. I just stopped under a tree, stood with my legs apart and let the lot go. It felt wonderful. I was wearing black trousers (and probably Y-fronts), and when I got home there was no wetness to be seen. I realised then I could get away with it if I wanted to, and have done several times since!

4 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Again not a wetting story, it's relevant though. One night I'd been to the pub with a boyfriend, it was actually one of our first proper dates though we'd been together for a little while already. We were walking back to my place in the later part of the evening, and being out in the cool night air after having drank god knows how much soon meant I had a fierce need to piss. I decided I couldn't/didn't want to wait until getting home, we were walking through a little park area and there was nobody around, so I just dashed into a bush, pulled up my skirt and squatted to pee right there. My boyfriend also kind of needed to pee too, and he stood near to me and also went there. So we were both there in a bush, both peeing and watching each pee, it was a weird but kind of special moment for some reason.

I'll be honest - that's enough to put a date into 'dream date' territory for me. 🙂

Coming home from the club one night. I was   riding in the backseat of a car full of chicks. The entire car emptied out to pee about 20-25 minutes into the ride myself included. Then they all got dropped off one by one. I was the second to last person to be dropped off and somehow I seemed to need to pee way worse then the driver or her friend (In retrospect, the driver didn’t drink at all and I deff drank at least 4x more than her friend) anyways, they wouldn’t stop for me again for w.e reason. At one I mentioned that I might not make it. I remember her saying something like “not even my kid pees on the seat”  By time I did make it home I was squirming substantially with a rock hard bladder and had to ditch the car immediately. 

One time I was out drinking with my friends and I was chugging lots of fluids for like 5 hours straight. I pulled close calls every bathroom trip I went having already burned through my diaper, which there were multiple every hour, and then wet myself like 5 times that "day".

First time, a girl was in the bathroom throwing up and I lost it as soon as I entered the bathroom.

Second time happened right after the first, I left the bar and was at a convinence store and a sharp pang sounded the alarm to empty the bladder I didn't fully empty on my first wetting. I begged the clerk for a key which he gave, but I didn't make it around the corner to the bathroom (it wasnt in the same building).

Third time was when I woke up from the taxi and pee started dribbling out. I had to hold it in my hardest only to lose about half of it the moment i left the taxi and stood up.

Fourth time, wet the bed, too tired I ignored it and collapsed back into sleep. Fifth time, woke up then immediately started peeing on the bed then threw up the moment after standing up.

(Most of these were not back to back thank god. Can't imagine wetting myself this many times in quick succession)

(Oh and dont ask me how I didnt black out. Water is king in beating drunkness out of me)

But yeah, it was actually kind of miserable which is why I no longer drink from 6 pm to 3 am like the "finally legal age" me did here

Edited by April Nine (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 6:56 PM, LilyBgirl said:

Would anyone care to share any experiences of wetting themsleves or being super desperate after a night out drinking?

So many times I have almost wet myself, sometimes after purposefully not using the toilet / sometimes unintentionally, in the taxi home.

I'll write up a particular experience on the comments so it would be cool if there was a mini collection of experiences. It could be yourself or you witnessed somebody else.

Honestly…. Too many times to even count… although I pee myself on purpose a lot, my real accidents are bountiful!  After day drinking and an evening concert in Chicago, my date told me to wait for her while she went to the restroom. Before I could even tell her I needed to go too, I was leaning against a wall with the room spinning like crazy flooding my jeans. Grabbed a taxi and went back to her place. Peed my pants in soooo many elevators just trying to make it back to my room. Wet myself outside my hotel room door in Cologne due to a key malfunction (finally worked after the fact). Thankfully there were towel heaters because that was my only pair of pants and had to drive my boss to the airport the next morning… ok one more …. Was walking back to my hotel through the RLD in Amsterdam and there was no way I’d make it, so I pleaded with security outside a hostel to let me in and use the toilet… they finally said yes but I started peeing my pants (gray freaking cargo shorts) well before coming close to the bathroom… that was one major walk of shame!! Soooo many people around and random people taking pics …. Ohhhh well 🤷🏼 Great thread!!!

Guest Jasminexo

Plenty of times, usually when I go for nights out, I’m wearing a skirt or dress, so typically it’s not too bad cause it’s usually just me wetting my tights or panties, I’ve only ever wet myself right at the bar once and I got away with it, it was a bar with an inside and an outside part, both with places to get drinks at, and we were in the outside part, I’m a bit of a lightweight I’ll admit, and I was only 3 pints deep, was up getting another drink for myself and the two friends I was with, and as he started to poor the drink, I felt my piss thunder out and it soaked my panties and ran down my legs, but no one noticed and I was finished by the time my drinks were ready, there was a big puddle left when I walked back to my table, my legs were pretty cold afterwards, but otherwise felt pretty good, pissed myself walking back home too.

I think the biggest one I had was when I was walking home with a group of friends, it was a slightly more formal event, so I was wearing beige trousers, black heels, a shirt and a blazer, I was 5 pints deep and was already going back and forth between the toilet very frequently. I was walking with my friends, it was about a 10 minute walk for sober us, but probably a bit longer for drunk us, we got to my house, and my friends were waiting for me to get my keys out my purse, I found them and (I know this is a bit cliche) accidentally dropped them, and as I bent down to go get them off the floor, my piss started flooding out of me, and soaked my light beige trousers, my bum thighs and legs were soaked in my steaming hot piss and my friends started laughing at me mercilessly, but they forgot about it by the time morning came, and it felt super good for me too.

My only adult wetting accident was when I was coming home from a pub after a couple of hours of drinking beer with friends. I wasn't absolutely wasted, but clearly drunk. The trip way to my home was something about 45 minutes - 5 minutes of walking, 30 by bus and about a 10 of walking again. I went to the toilet just before leaving the pub, but the time made it's job and I became super desperate while still on the bus. Maybe I could try to pee somewhere outside just after getting off the bus, but for some reasons I made the decision that I'll hold it to my house. And yes, I've gambled and lost. After about a halfway from the bus stop my bladder simply gave up and I peed myself with full force. It was absolutely a  full-size wetting, with big puddle on the sidewalk left. At the moment it was a really strange moment and feeling - huge shame but also a big relief. A biggest possible I think. Luckily, it was late in the night, so there was nobody at the street, so I simply made it home without any humilitaition. 

Also, a few years later I've messed myself in very similar circumstances, however just a maybe minute after getting off the bus, but I was less drunk. I simply ate something bad at the party and got sudden cramps while on the bus.