Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting after a night drinking?

Would anyone care to share any experiences of wetting themsleves or being super desperate after a night out drinking?

So many times I have almost wet myself, sometimes after purposefully not using the toilet / sometimes unintentionally, in the taxi home.

I'll write up a particular experience on the comments so it would be cool if there was a mini collection of experiences. It could be yourself or you witnessed somebody else.

Once after a night at a night club. I had agreed that I could sleep on the couch with one of my female friends. She really had to pee a lot. She ran in a back yard and squatted down and peed on the ground. While I was waiting I decided to just let my pee go in my jeans. When she came back She was laughing and told me she had peed a little on her legs and skirt. I smiled and told her ,well I just pissed myself couldn't make it to the back yard. We laughed about it and started to walk home.

35 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

Apart from some dribbles I've never wet in a taxi, but I have wet myself numerous times coming home trying to get in and not making it in time. Either on the doorstep or on the way to the loo.

Yeah I never get in the taxi if i felt like i couldn't hold it. I've misjudged it a few times and leaked in the taxi but luckily made it home before fully wetting myself...

Not long after first started drinking and was young and stupid I went through a spell of semi regular bedwetting after big nights out and when u wet a bed drunk it gets really wet as bladder must really be at maximum fullness before letting go of itself like that. Was a very confusing and distressing thing at the time. Never ever wet self drunk while awake though and only couple of really desperate moments as being a guy it bit easier to find place to quickly pee even if toilets are all in use. 

17 minutes ago, Novak Rogers said:

Not long after first started drinking and was young and stupid I went through a spell of semi regular bedwetting after big nights out and when u wet a bed drunk it gets really wet as bladder must really be at maximum fullness before letting go of itself like that. Was a very confusing and distressing thing at the time. Never ever wet self drunk while awake though and only couple of really desperate moments as being a guy it bit easier to find place to quickly pee even if toilets are all in use. 

Ahh as long as it was your own bed, hopefully there wasn't any embarrassment involved. I'm the opposite, I've never wet the bed but almost pissed myself on the way home a few times. 

I’ve wet myself in a taxi twice. On one occasion I just got the driver to drop me off a little distance from my home, paid the fare with a good tip and walked quickly away. On the other occasion I admitted what had happened and was charged £50 for the clean up. On both occasions it was worth the money to me for the thrill of having an accident in the cab.

Generally I just love to wet myself on public transport (I did it on the train from Potters Bar this evening). Perhaps the best is on a crowded bus so that hopefully someone might see me doing it.

7 minutes ago, LilyBgirl said:

Ahh as long as it was your own bed, hopefully there wasn't any embarrassment involved. I'm the opposite, I've never wet the bed but almost pissed myself on the way home a few times. 

Well it was sort of my bed as it the one i had at university so was more on loan really. I pity whoever got it the next year! Thankfully was always alone and unwitnessed whenever it happened but there was definitely a lot of embarrassment that came with it and it increased with every incident too! 
Closest i ever got when out was when there were no toilets on a train and bladder was filling rapidly. Was very painful dash to find somewhere to relieve self when got off that one eventually. Good to hear u always made it back too.

10 minutes ago, Novak Rogers said:

Well it was sort of my bed as it the one i had at university so was more on loan really. I pity whoever got it the next year! Thankfully was always alone and unwitnessed whenever it happened but there was definitely a lot of embarrassment that came with it and it increased with every incident too! 
Closest i ever got when out was when there were no toilets on a train and bladder was filling rapidly. Was very painful dash to find somewhere to relieve self when got off that one eventually. Good to hear u always made it back too.

At least you weren't sharing it. I've heard stories of bedwetting while in another person's bed. That'd be embarrassing.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to feel like I couldn't hold it on the way back. I can usually hold even a full bladder until I get home and then gavecdome fun though...

15 minutes ago, Philbo said:

I’ve wet myself in a taxi twice. On one occasion I just got the driver to drop me off a little distance from my home, paid the fare with a good tip and walked quickly away. On the other occasion I admitted what had happened and was charged £50 for the clean up. On both occasions it was worth the money to me for the thrill of having an accident in the cab.

Generally I just love to wet myself on public transport (I did it on the train from Potters Bar this evening). Perhaps the best is on a crowded bus so that hopefully someone might see me doing it.

That's brave. I couldn't wet myself in public unless I have no other choice. I have been bursting on the ride home a few times the proceeded to wet myself shortly after arriving home though.

8 minutes ago, LilyBgirl said:

At least you weren't sharing it. I've heard stories of bedwetting while in another person's bed. That'd be embarrassing.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to feel like I couldn't hold it on the way back. I can usually hold even a full bladder until I get home and then gavecdome fun though...

That's brave. I couldn't wet myself in public unless I have no other choice. I have been bursting on the ride home a few times the proceeded to wet myself shortly after arriving home though.

I know a couple of people that have wet drunk with their partner in same bed so yes at least i never had to deal with that. At least embarrassment can stay secret when u alone. Yes it not fun. Had it on bus sometimes too but never anything like that train night. Was holding on (literally!) for dear life until could pee somewhere.

One time that I can remember. Went out with the crew and got stuck in a bar because of a huge rainstorm.  We arrived at the bar around midnight and had a few rounds, won't go into details, but more than enough. We left the bar around 4 and started walking back to the hotel. Luckily it was still raining, because I  really needed to go. I was struggling to not leak, but it was a losing battle, so slowly but surely, I started leaking. Barely made it to the room, closed the door and full on lost it. Was not planned, hoped the other two didn’t notice.

A couple of months ago I left the pub after about 4 pints and it was about a half hour walk home. I hadn't been to the toilet at all in the pub and didn't bother going before I left as the toilets where one in one out still due to the covid thing, I didn't need to go that much anyway. By the time I got to my front door I really needed to go! All that beer had gone right through me on the way home! I lost a couple of spurts into my pants as I was getting my keys out to open the front door, then I had to just very quickly unzip my trousers and just go right there in front of my front door, there is no way I would have not completely wet myself if I hadn't! I had no chance of making it upstairs to the toilet let alone in the house!

Other then that no I've never wet myself drunk, apart from the bed which I managed to do a few weeks ago! A case of passing out without going to the toilet first! I guess being a man its easy to just sneak down an alleyway or wherever really, particularly if there's drinking involved, as you loose inhibition's. 

6 hours ago, fabric5 said:

A couple of months ago I left the pub after about 4 pints and it was about a half hour walk home. I hadn't been to the toilet at all in the pub and didn't bother going before I left as the toilets where one in one out still due to the covid thing, I didn't need to go that much anyway. By the time I got to my front door I really needed to go! All that beer had gone right through me on the way home! I lost a couple of spurts into my pants as I was getting my keys out to open the front door, then I had to just very quickly unzip my trousers and just go right there in front of my front door, there is no way I would have not completely wet myself if I hadn't! I had no chance of making it upstairs to the toilet let alone in the house!

Other then that no I've never wet myself drunk, apart from the bed which I managed to do a few weeks ago! A case of passing out without going to the toilet first! I guess being a man its easy to just sneak down an alleyway or wherever really, particularly if there's drinking involved, as you loose inhibition's. 

Yeah it soon creeps up on you. I've never wet myself while out but I've been extremely desperate on the way home then continued holding after getting home. I never last long before wetting myself. Obviously if I was out, I'd take the opportunity to use the toilet.

16 minutes ago, Doetsch said:

For some reason, when I want to wet, I just can't. Some time ago I was with my girlfriend on her moped and wanted to let it go. But no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't let it go..

I guess it's quite an unnatural thing. I have to be extremely desperate before I can go in my panties.

7 minutes ago, LilyBgirl said:

Yeah it soon creeps up on you. I've never wet myself while out but I've been extremely desperate on the way home then continued holding after getting home. I never last long before wetting myself. Obviously if I was out, I'd take the opportunity to use the toilet.

I guess it's quite an unnatural thing. I have to be extremely desperate before I can go in my panties.

Yes it certainly does!! Unfortunately I have house mates, so if there in then I cant really enjoy the desperation and eventual wetting when I get in. Shame really as after the pub is the perfect time for desperation and wetting play!

I've seen my friends super desperate, though never seen any actually pee themselves. I've leaked so many times, basically every time I've been drinking - We just don't do well with alcohol haha. The first pee you do after you start drinking, we refer to as "the death pee", because after this, you're gonna be running to the toilet like every 30 minutes.

Almost 2 years ago when I had just turned 19, I was at a classmate's 18th birthday, where I got quite a bit drunker than was the plan - I could barely walk in a straight line, half walked, half crawled up the stairs in the house. The rest of the class were going into town, but me and a close friend wouldn't be able to get home that late - small town, no busses after 8pm. So we had planned for her parents to come and pick us up, my friend and I luckily only living 5 minutes from each other on foot. Her parents got to the house just as the rest got ready to leave for the town. I needed to pee before we left, but there was only 1 toilet in the house and 16 girls and the line was absurdly long. I felt bad having my friend's parents waiting, and I didn't need to pee that badly, I could hardly feel the need. The drive would be about 45 minutes, but I assumed I would be fine. So I stumbled out of the house and into the car. Now, my need to pee didn't really bother me or at least I don't remember it doing so during most of the drive. As we were getting closer to home, another friend group of mine invited us to a bar in a town much closer to home, where we would be able to get a lift home from one the other girls' parents. We agreed. My friend and I made a plan: Go home, freshen up, meet at the bus stop. At this point, I was feeling my bladder a bit, but we were close to being at my friend's home. We got to her house, we said our "See you soon" and I started the 5 minute walk to my home.

Now, this is where it went wrong. Because while it may be a 5 minute walk for sober me, it was almost a 15 minute walk for drunk me. The second I started walking, the need to pee went from a 5 to a 9. I wasn't really doing my best job at holding it either, just stumbling home. The leaks started. They were just small leaks at first, but I just ignored them and kept walking, thinking I would be home pretty soon. By the time I was just around the corner to my house, it was no longer small leaks. The leaks were getting bad, but I didn't really register it, still assuming barely anything was leaking, and just walked a bit faster. As I got to the door, a big leak gushed out of me and I ran to the bathroom and just ripped my pants off and fell onto the toilet seat.

I knew I had leaked a bit, but when I looked at my grey jeans, they were drenched, definitely not just from the big leak I had moments beforeI was still really drunk, so I just pushed my wet underwear and jeans under some of my dirty clothes I had left on the bathroom floor and sneaked out and into my room, where I quickly found some new underwear and a pair of black jeans. I left the house, and walked to the bus stop where my friend was waiting. As we got on the bus and sat down, I giggled a bit and whispered to her. "Do you wanna know why it took me so long to get to the bus stop?". She nodded and so I said "I pissed my pants walking home". She laughed, I laughed and we never spoke of it ever again. Today I just hope she was too drunk to remember that conversation.

1 hour ago, LizJWetting said:

I've never actually wet like this, but I've been close on a few occasions . One time in the taxi home I was so desperate that I almost wasn't sure if I was going to make it, then I got home, my parents were there and I just said something like "I really really need a wee!" and ran past straight into the loo. Not sure how that would have played out if getting home had taken much longer though.

Too bad you weren't alone so that you could attempt to keep holding. I often try to keep holding after arriving home drunk and bursting but I can never last long after consuming alcohol unfortunately 😂

I've got a few that I've witnessed and/or overheard in the last few weeks that I need to write up (I'll link to it when I eventually manage it!). I posted about one a few weeks ago in another thread though - there wasn't much to be seen, but the scenario itself had rather a lot to offer, I thought! I'll quote it below...

I gave a young couple a lift home a few weeks ago. There were still restrictions here at the time too so you could only have a limited number of people in pubs, table service only, all that.

The last train, their train home, had been cancelled. Taxis had been arranged but it was taking a long time to clear the queue because it was a Saturday evening. They'd been waiting for about ninety minutes when I left to go home (there were only a few left in the queue by then, and I shouted to them as I left the car park to ask if any of them needed to go to the same town as me - they were the only two who did, so they jumped in the back). I don't know if either of them had gone to use the station toilets whilst they were waiting, but it would've been quite a walk and maybe they didn't want to risk a taxi or minibus of whatever turning up and going without them. It was about a 35 minute drive, anyway, and we had a good chat on the way. Maybe that was the distraction that they needed! There weren't any really obvious signs (and I obviously wasn't going to keep turning around to stare!) but the girl did seem a bit uncomfortable, leaning forward slightly sometimes, rubbing her thighs later on in the journey, that sort of thing. I dropped them off at the end of their road and they walked briskly off home - I can only imagine that maybe they dropped the subtlety once they were out of sight and so close to putting the key in the door!

Edit...

I've written it up - here it is!

Edited by homeanddry (see edit history)

Not too long ago I went along to this party with a girl I barely knew. I already had some drinks beforehand, I came from a concert. I didn't know the host but recognized some people from years ago so I started catching up with them and soon I had to pee so urgently, I was only just in time to the bathroom. When I came back we talked some more but, since I held up so much the last time I went to the toilet, my bladder was weakened and too soon I had to go again. It was kind of embarrassing, because I only went like 5 minutes before, so I thought to hold on a little longer and I kept talking and slowly started squirming, hoping that the people around me weren't noticing. When it was aching and I really really had to go I excused myself for having to go again and went to the bathroom. I opened the door to the only toilet in the house, it was unlocked but there was a girl sitting there half naked because she had a jumpsuit. She was drunk and didn't even care that I walked in (I actually stormed in because when I decided that I had to go, my body was already relaxing a bit). I waited in the kitchen and started to sweat and I guess I blushed. I couldn't remember the last time I was so desperate. Desperate in public that I really didn't want to have an accident if you know what I mean 😉 I slowly started dribbling and thought it would be better to relieve a bit of pressure with a spurt. I was squeezing my dick through the pocket of my black jeans at that time. The spurt idea was a bad idea, it was difficult to stop the stream. Eventually the girl came out of the bathroom and I could empty the rest of my bladder in the toilet. I checked my pants but the wet patch was hidden really well because my pants were black. I went out again talked a little bit more, called it a night and no one noticed. But it was nerve racking for sure.

Once I passed out at a friends house after getting super drunk at a party. Woke up early next morning on the couch with a blanket over me. I got up to use the bathroom but realized i didn't really need to go that bad. I looked down and saw tbat my shorts were soaked between the legs. I went back to sleep and when i woke up again ot was dry enough not to be visible

On 9/21/2021 at 8:34 PM, LilyBgirl said:

Yeah I never get in the taxi if i felt like i couldn't hold it. I've misjudged it a few times and leaked in the taxi but luckily made it home before fully wetting myself...

A friend of mine taxi driver told me of a time he was taking a young woman home in his cab late at night, as he left the motorway off ramp she told him to stop she had to get out to pee, reluctantly he pulled over at the top of the exit ramp, she got out and squatted, obviously so desperate she couldn’t wait any longer, my friend said he saw ‘everything’ in the mirror.....

I think the most desperate I’ve ever been after drinking and when I had to admit I lacked enough self control to wait until an appropriate time to pee was after I went out drinking all day with work friends on what is called real ale trail. Basically a train journey across the country and back with a pub at each station where we drink a pint of real ale. Anyway I travel a long way on train back after we had finished drinking and hadn't peed for a few hours and was getting desperate but didn't find loo on train and took decision to get taxi, by time got in taxi I was frantic in pain after lots of pints made way to bladder having not peed for over  three hours but hoped could make the half hour home. Eventually I had to undo button on my jeans and realised I was in trouble so asked driver if I could go toilet somewhere. He must have been watching in mirror waiting for me to ask as he immediately pulled over but not with a toilet about so I just hobbled down a side street and let rip. I peed and peed and the relief was immense, it was quite cool and so the pee made steam and I was in ecstasy. I have no idea how long it lasted and was embarrassed as hate peeing outside but I just couldn’t wait

I have quite a few stories...

One time in college I was walking home from a restaurant after a few glasses of wine and a ton of water. I had to go pretty badly when I left the restaurant but I knew it was only a 15-20 minute walk home so I decided to hold it. I was struggling on the last block home and was potty dancing on my porch trying to unlock the door. The lock was kind of broken and you had to get the key in just right for it to open, and in my desperate state I was having a hard time getting it right. I started leaking and was not sure if I was going to make it. After a few more leaks I knew it was too late. Just sat down on the bottom step and let go. The relief was incredible! The warm wetness totally soaked my black jeans and felt amazing as I finally relaxed. When I was done, and most of my pee had dripped down the step, I stood up and felt some wetness run down my legs. Now it was easy to open the door and I quickly went to my apartment and changed before any of my neighbors saw me.

Another time, I was out for drinks with my girlfriend at the time and she was desperate when we left the bar. She knew about my  wetting fetish and decided to do a hold that evening, without telling me. Once we were in the car she told me how badly she had to go and was holding herself between her legs. The drive was about 20 minutes and she really put on a show. I had one hand between her legs and one on the steering wheel. She managed to make it home without leaking but as soon as I parked the car she just stepped out and immediately let go, soaking her jeans. I just sat there watching the wetness run down her legs as she told me how warm and wet it felt. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! From there I grabbed her hand and took her inside to shower. We stepped in the shower, fully clothed, and I soaked my pants before turning on the water and rinsing us off. 

Lastly, I like walk to the downtown area about 2 miles from my house. I like to go and have dinner and drink a lot of water, and maybe a few beers, and try to make it home without having an accident. I've made it home several times with a small wet patch, and a few times the wet patch has gone down past my knees. One time I was heading home and I decided to take the long way through my neighborhood and add about 5 minutes to my way. I was trying not to grab myself but I was already leaking a little. Then I see two people walking toward me from the other direction. I figured I would stay on my side of the street and just keep going, but it was my neighbor and her boyfriend. They recognized me and crossed the street to say hello. Thankfully it was dark and they couldn't  see the wet spot on the front of my pants, but it was really hard to stand still and not potty dance in front of them. We talked for a minute and said good bye and I started walking home. I didn't even make to the end of the block before I started leaking badly. I didn't want to get my boots wet so I just sat down on the curb right as I lost control and soaked my pants. It felt so good! I love wetting while sitting down because of how much warmer it feels. Then I had to quickly get home in case I ran into them again.

I have some more stories I'll share later.