Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm fortunate to get to travel a decent amount for my job (at least, I was pre-pandemic--although trips are gradually coming back).  One of the things I enjoy doing when I'm on the road is trying to find places where the uncommon incident of a girl using (or attempting to use) a urinal has a good chance of occurring.  I've had a decent amount of success, and the purpose of this thread is to share stories of some of my experiences.

There are a few attributes of a location that I've found increase the chances of this happening:

1. Limited bathroom facilities for women - especially when the only proper toilet is a single unisex bathroom.

2. Men's rooms that consist of only urinals.  When there's no stall to be found in the men's room, any woman who goes has a much higher chance of opting to attempt a urinal.

3. Gay bars and clubs - due to both the skew of facilities (focused on catering to men) and, I think, the fact that women in gay bars feel safer using the men's room than they would elsewhere.

4. Places where there's a significant number of women - either due to the general attendance of the place or due to an event, like a ladies' night.

Before I go further I'll point out that any time I'm indulging this pastime I always ensure I'm respectful to everyone--bartenders, other people at the place, and so on.  I'm there to observe, not to interfere or even leer!

I have found bars/clubs in San Francisco, New York (two), and Austin that have an extremely high likelihood of this happening on certain nights.  I've had smaller successes in LA, San Diego, and Chicago.

The next post will talk about my adventures in San Francisco!

The first really interesting venue I discovered in San Francisco was a club called Badlands.  It's now shut down and changing ownership, so it will be interesting to revisit when/if it reopens.

Badlands was a gay video bar - lots of events, lots of good lighting and TV screens playing music videos, a small but active dance floor.  It consisted of several areas including a bar that ran the length of the club, a front room with several seats, the dance floor, and various narrow hallways connecting the sections.  It also did not have a women's restroom.

The bathroom facilities consisted of three different rooms.  One was in the central part of the club, and it was super sketchy.  Six or eight black urinals without dividers in a square room with a swinging door at one end and an open doorway facing the dance floor on the other, with extremely dim lighting.  I never saw any women go into this room except on accident, and many of the male clubgoers opted not to use it as well.

The other two rooms were very unusual unisex bathrooms.  They each consisted of a stall with a door (that locked well, thank goodness) containing a single toilet, a urinal outside the stall, and the sink right next to the urinal.  No dividers between the urinal and the sink.  Even weirder, one of these coed bathrooms has a urinal inside the stall in addition to the toilet, on the opposite wall.

It was not uncommon to walk into one of these rooms, squeeze past a girl (or group of girls) waiting for the stall, and use the urinal while they stood behind you.  It was also not uncommon for a girl to come out of the stall while you were using the urinal and come up to the sink beside you to wash her hands--just inches away, and remember...no dividers.  Most girls did their business and quickly left.  Occasionally one would look to the side and get an eyeful.

Late one evening I went into one of these unisex bathrooms to relieve myself before taking a taxi back to my hotel and saw a girl using the urinal in person for the first time.  There were three girls waiting for the stall, and another inside....and one additional girl who chose not to wait.  She had pulled her pants and underwear down and squatting over the urinal, facing away from it, laughing about it with the other girls.  I politely waited until she was done, glanced at the waiting girls to see if any of them had the same idea, then went up and used the urinal while its previous user was washing her hands.

I never encountered that situation again at that club, but soon after I discovered another nearby venue where it was much, much more common....

Edited by markbassplayer (see edit history)

Great experience

Used to live near a gay bar that had 2 bathrooms, one that had 2 stalls and 3 urinals, and one that had about 15-20 urinals. Keep in mind this place probably held 150+ people - and despite being a gay bar was usually nearly 50% women. never saw any attempting the urinals but it was always the best place to see long lines or be with a partner who had to wait in line or wait for home when the guys could go easily

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was planning to write about another venue in San Francisco next, but I wound up having a very interesting adventure in New York a couple of weeks ago that was quite entertaining.

On a Friday night I went out to have a few drinks.  I went to a few different places, and eventually found myself at an older gay bar that was hosting some absolutely incredible drag performers.  The place was packed (and required proof of vaccination to enter, which I appreciated).  It's a small rectangular venue with a bar one one side, a stage on the other side about 3/4 of the way in, a small dance floor in front of the stage, and the bathrooms at the very back.

The restroom facilities consist of a men's room with three urinals and no stall and an all-gender bathroom with one toilet.  The urinals were pretty typical, but the first two had no divider between them.  Something like this:  https://i.redd.it/tavupx739pwy.jpg

Like I said, the place was packed with a mixed crowd, and earlier in the evening I saw a few girls who didn't want to wait in line for the private bathroom peek into the men's room--but seeing only urinals, they turned around and waited in line.

And then around 11:30 pm the unisex bathroom broke down.  Clogged, flooded, and apparently unfixable.  They locked the door and put up a sign saying "out of order."  For the remainder of the night, there was no women's bathroom.  No stall.  Any girl who needed to pee had three options:

1. Hold it.

2. Venture out, wait in line at another bar, and use their bathroom.

3. Use a urinal in the men's room.

Over the remainder of the evening I saw nearly two dozen girls opt to use the urinals.  Some snapshots:

• Two cute young blonde girls were the first to use the urinals.  I went into the restroom behind them - one used the far urinal behind the divider, the other used the middle one, and I used the final one right beside her.  One of them used the bathroom again later in the night, and when some gentleman stopped her outside the door to warn her that there were only urinals she smiled and said "I know, but I already broke the seal, it's no big deal."
  • A tall redhead who went in, went out shaking her head, and proceeded to hold it for the next hour and a half before dragging her boyfriend in to stand in front of her as she used the urinal behind the divider.
  • A bigger girl wearing a very skimpy top who didn't hesitate, was not embarrassed, and who used the men's room at least five times throughout the night, squatting over whichever urinal was free and joking with the guys around her.
  • A blonde girl wearing a dress who came in one time when the previous girl with the skimpy top was using the urinal behind the divider and I was using one of the others.  She was very matter of fact, asked the bigger girl how tricky it was to do, said "I've never done this before," was not embarrassed, and took her turn at the urinal behind the divider next.  Skimpy top girl said "Make sure you really bend over.  You've got to scooch your cooch to the right spot."  Blonde girl said "It's tricky, I've got a big ass...."  Skimpy top girl said, "Well, I did it and I've got a big cooch!"
  • Two skinny, nerdy looking girls with glasses that I saw go through the doors but didn't get to see in action.

I'll definitely be checking that place out again the next time I'm in town.

@markbassplayer

"The restroom facilities consist of a men's room with three urinals and no stall and an all-gender bathroom with one toilet."

So the men have four potential places to go and the women only have one which they have to share with the men, that might lead to a lot of potential female desperation and must be especially frustrating! This is why I sometimes worry that if we did go unisex completely that it would result in a lot fewer places for women to pee and a lot more places for men to pee than they already have.

On 10/19/2021 at 2:17 PM, DesperateJill said:

@markbassplayer

"The restroom facilities consist of a men's room with three urinals and no stall and an all-gender bathroom with one toilet."

So the men have four potential places to go and the women only have one which they have to share with the men, that might lead to a lot of potential female desperation and must be especially frustrating! This is why I sometimes worry that if we did go unisex completely that it would result in a lot fewer places for women to pee and a lot more places for men to pee than they already have.

It's a gay bar. I guess the men to women ratio allows for that...

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, markbassplayer said:

I'll be visiting New York again in a few weeks, and will make time to return to that particular bar.  I'll post here if I have any more stories to share!

If I might make a suggestion - don't relieve yourself completely, so that you have an excuse to pee next to girls at the urinal whenever you wish.  Since you'll have enough pee, you'll have an alibi that you actually needed to pee and wasn't just leery. 

On 10/18/2021 at 11:30 AM, markbassplayer said:
  • A blonde girl wearing a dress who came in one time when the previous girl with the skimpy top was using the urinal behind the divider and I was using one of the others.  She was very matter of fact, asked the bigger girl how tricky it was to do, said "I've never done this before," was not embarrassed, and took her turn at the urinal behind the divider next.  Skimpy top girl said "Make sure you really bend over.  You've got to scooch your cooch to the right spot."  Blonde girl said "It's tricky, I've got a big ass...."  Skimpy top girl said, "Well, I did it and I've got a big cooch!"

Interesting - a larger penis is associated with more control over the stream - at least, being larger than a micropenis imbues a minimal amount of aim, whereas a puffy pussy is associated with difficulty of aiming.