Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

18 hours ago, Arcee said:

Looks good dude!

2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

very nice!

Thank you!  I'm relieved people like this.  I was a little uncertain when I posted it.  

2 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

Hopefully there will be more of her I like this character 

Absolutely!  I'll probably do a few other character designs as well but we will certainly see more of her.   

50 minutes ago, Batman007 said:

Great job Nimbus, both are fantastic! But I must add that the second one is extremely hot, that pose she does is the most sexiest wetting pose I’ve ever seen. Do you think you could do one where she wets in public or one that shows her having an accident outside a bathroom door? Much would be appreciated if you could

Wow!  Thank you!  I'm really grateful I pushed through and finished that last pose.  Yeah, both ideas sounds fun.  I'll probably do both at some point.  Don't know how detailed the scenes will be but I'll try my best. 

I'm incredibly happy with the response this thread has been getting so far.  I'm enthused that you like the two women I've posted so far.  I'd like to take a moment to ask you a few things about them, real quick.  

Namely, their names.  I've been throwing around the names Chloe for the blonde and Samantha or Sammie for the redhead.  I'm not really certain if I love those names for them though.  I'd love to hear your input on what you think.

I'd also like to know what you think of their outfits.  Do you think they suit them?  I'm mostly reconsidering the blonde's shirt color.  If you have any other ideas you'd like to share I'd be open to hearing them though.  I am working on a few other character designs as well and if I don't like your suggestions for the two character's I've debuted already, I might use your ideas for other character's.  I'll probably also have them wear other outfits in general at times if I feel like doing something fun.  

Hope to hear what you all think!

2084538659_chloeandsammie.thumb.png.14bc8c71558f824670dfd036a045abf1.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...