Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Cumming in the bathtub after having an accident- feet

18 minutes ago, 1Member100 said:

i love your videos. have you done it in front of your boyfriend yet ?. i didnt know about my wife till the day she sat on me and just let it go 🙂

Thanks.

And no. He is super vanilla. Won't even edge me with my vibrator. So I don't really see the point in bringing this up, ya know? I wish he had some kinks of his own I could participate in. Sigh😔

27 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Thanks.

And no. He is super vanilla. Won't even edge me with my vibrator. So I don't really see the point in bringing this up, ya know? I wish he had some kinks of his own I could participate in. Sigh😔

That is a bit sucky - don't know how you stand it.

I struck a bit lucky with my wife - she has virtually no sex drive of her own, but she is happy to indulge me in a variety of ways.

20 minutes ago, Wallywick said:

Maybe bring it up like a joke or tell him about it like you heard it on a podcast. If he doesn’t just “yuck” it down right away start slowly working at it on him. 
if he does get grossed out dump his butt.  

That's a tricky one. He is 50 and not much of a horn dog, another first for me. I usually attract men that are good for 2x a day and can't keep their hands off me. Anyhoo. His penis is very...sensitive. If something is on his mind ,it affects his cock. So I have to be really careful about how I bring things up or else he kind of fixates on them and then the dick does not perform. We don't really have sex much anyway because of this and I don't know if I want to add another layer. It's been four and a half years. I think it's time for pharmaceuticals. Which we have discussed and he is very open to.

4 hours ago, Gatorsandgeese said:

Ahhhh so beautiful 😍 I was hoping to see a lil demonstration of your self-love routine, it’s been amazing to read about. Wish I could cum so easily or so many times in a day but my clit gets too sensitive and it just hurts after more than a couple of rounds

This is where a lot of teasing comes in, to make the experience more intense when it finally happens. That's what I've found anyway.

On 9/20/2021 at 8:53 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

In an earlier post this week I explained how after having accidents at work, I often rush home to masturbate multiple times before showering and rejoining society 🤫

Well, here's a little taste of that. It's just my feet and my vibrator but I make some excellent sounds. I don't know if I'm ever going to go full 🦫😂  here but I might work up the boldness to show a little more at some point.

So in this video I have just come home from work in a sopping wet dress. I came in from the garage, up the stairs, threw all my shit on the floor and ran to the bathroom immediately so I could strip my visibly wet clothes off and get rid of the evidence before my boyfriend noticed anything. That day I had fingered myself twice in the car after my accident at the marina, my feet up on the dashboard , legs spread open with the steering wheel in between them. Then continued my drive home. My pussy and thighs were just a sloppy slippery wet throbbing mess and you could smell it on me. I keep this little vibrator in the bathroom for moments just like this. I'm lucky that I cum easily. A stiff breeze and I'm a trembling mess. Immediately after this video I just took a shower and then came out like the sweet little 😇 that I am. Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth. Meow.

Do we like this? 

XO

Ps- I really wanted a high resolution on this one for the detail but alas the file was much too large. Sorry Charlie

I can't find the words to describe how awesome this video is! Thank you for sharing.