Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Anyone else into humping as their main form of masturbation?

I'll preface this by saying that I'm a early twenty something bisexual male who almost exclusively gets off by humping objects. I've noticed that there are a lot of people in the omo community, of all genders, that are into humping as well. Whether it's wet pants or diapers, it seems like the omorashi community is more into grinding than most others. There seems to be more people on here who don't mind cumming in their underwear/pants as well. I suppose it's similar to wearing clothes after you wet. 

Anyways, where do you think it comes from? And why are there so many humpers that are into omo too lol?

I actually started off as a child where I would go into the bathroom for like 45 minutes at a time and hump the stall dividers, so the connection between bathrooms and sex obviously started early in that regard! And I have always masturbated primarily by rubbing my genitals against like my bed or a pillow or something like that, and I think it's just because grinding is something that's rather intense and makes you orgasm faster. Rubbing your lady parts and your clitoris on something really rapidly like that is a good way to get off pretty quickly, probably more so than actual sex. As a virgin I can't really speak from experience, but for me it has always been about rubbing genitals rapidly against some type of surface as the main way of getting off. And for what it's worth like somebody else said I am neuro-divergent, so maybe that plays into it as well.

Another thing is that when it comes to having a full bladder I think that humping things and grinding against things probably puts a lot of pressure on the bladder and tends to make things more intense I would think, so I think that that's probably a big part of it, if not the primary reason why most people into this prefer that method of getting off.

Oh absolutely! I hump/grind a certain wall in the room and the corner of the bed (although I've seen some other ideas on here as well which I'll try at some point).

I have a long skirt fetish as well - so I wear those when I masturbate, I actually wear 2 as 1 (leather under and soft elastic over). The feeling of leather rubbing against my crotch and the soft material around my feet and the fact they're both stretchy gets me fairly wet, pretty quickly. ^^

Cumming in my pants is a huge turn on for me! Wet or dry doesn't really matter. It's all really hot. I usually end my diaper wearing days by humping my bed in a soaked diaper. The squishy warm wetness feels so good after several hours of being padded and it takes me almost no time make a sticky mess inside. Cleanup us easy too!

These are some great responses. I guess I'll have to go more into detail like you all did. I almost exclusively hump my bed or floor to get off. I almost always cum in my pants/briefs. I do it literally every day, multiple times a day. I can legit hump anything and cum pretty quick. I've never met a guy capable of the same thing lol!

On 9/19/2021 at 5:02 AM, Mandymom said:

I have humped my pillow in the past, but I usually just grind into my crotch using my foot, I think it’s the sensation of your clothes also rubbing against you. Plus, a lot of those who are into kinks such as omo are neurodivergent, making them more sensitive to stimuli, including touch.

Oh I had no idea about that! That's really interesting. I am indeed a neurodivergent female and to answer the OP I only masturbate by humping/grinding on stuff! 

15 hours ago, WetFlyer said:

I pretty much only masturbate wearing clothes (usually underwear and cotton shorts) and almost always when wet (either from pee or just water). I just love the feeling of the wet cotton on my crotch and find it harder to masturbate without it. 

I usually wear clothes too. Interesting how you prefer wetness. Or maybe not considering this is Omo.org lol

I usually wear jeans when I sleep unless my bf kinda's in the mood for more.  I wet the bed like about a couple times a week on real accident. When I wet the bedv in my jeans I wet a bunch more on purpose cause I'm already wet and it's fucking fun so why not. That's kinda what jeans are for.  Then I totally hump my wet bed in my pissed jeans. It's like the hottest feeling evah. Yeah I'm a horny gay boi.