Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

33 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I took them off, went back to my desk, and took advantage off my empty office by hiking my denim skirt all the way up over my fat ass and up around my waist then sat down in my big leather work chair and squirmed my wet bottom all around. I threw my panties in a ball on the floor next to me and smiled every time I turned. Pic below. 😈 Sat there like that til I finally finished my reporting. I even went and filled my water bottle with it hiked up like that. It wasn't very risky, there isn't even security there on a weekend night. But my whole office is glass and I had all the lights on and you can see into the building from the interstate, glowing in the night.  When it was time to go, after I fingered myself in my chair with my legs wide and heels up on my chairs arm rests, I stood up, pulled my skirt back down, threw my panties in my purse, killed the lights and marched out into the dark. I leaked a little when I came and so I was all wet and slippery and hot between my thighs for the drive home. Heaven🥰

I always worry my bf can smell the piss and cum on me when I get home. But so far, he is oblivious. Another 😔

20210918_212544.jpg

Spanks!

You’re welcome and hopefully there will be more

16 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

It's a lil tame

How can holding it at work till you start to leak unintentionally be tame? The thought of you running to the bathroom while the wet spot in your panties keeps growing is super hot! And how your strong stream is gushing through the fabric... amazing!

I think you only wear panties to get them all wet 😉

14 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

after I fingered myself in my chair with my legs wide and heels up on my chairs arm rests

14 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I leaked a little when I came

That's beyond words! Just 😍

21 hours ago, waterrat said:

How can holding it at work till you start to leak unintentionally be tame? The thought of you running to the bathroom while the wet spot in your panties keeps growing is super hot! And how your strong stream is gushing through the fabric... amazing!

I think you only wear panties to get them all wet 😉

That's beyond words! Just 😍

It's tame bc just peeing my panties doesn't really do much for me. I love the thrill of a potential audience. I love the feeling of holding and I love the feeling of that moment when you lose control and start leaking and so that's what was happening here. But typically, this isn't a special thing for me. But I know you guys love it.

And you're right. I really only wear panties if I plan on at least leaking and then they have to be a bright color for contrast. I want to see the evidence of my naughtiness. Or, if I'm wearing a shortish dress on the subway, I'll knicker up. The idea of my bare pussy around all those people THRILLS me to my adorable toe nails but the idea of sitting on all those germs bare assed repulses me more. Also in the summer, when it's brutally hot, panties absorb sweat so your chair doesn't turn into a slip and slide! Hahahaha. (That reminds me... I went to Catholic HS and we had to wear wool skirts year round. I had this super intimidating, very advanced biology class my freshman year that was way over my head. Turns out later that they'd misinterpreted my placement test and put me in AP Bio as a frosh. I wasn't ready for it and it gave me so much anxiety. But I made it work!!! LOL. But I digress... This class was on the 4th floor walk-up of an old non-air conditioned building with no ceiling fans. By mid-May we were all leaving sweaty ass cheek marks on the chairs and sliding out of them because it was so hot and drowsy.)

So panties CAN serve a purpose. Oh and sometimes I wear old fashioned NASA engineered control garments for certain outfits. Those are pretty much impossible to get out of so I end up wetting myself in those a lot and not on purpose in a fun way. 

I drink a lot of water and I can hold a ton so when I do finally burst you better stand back 😘

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Absolutely love your panties 😍😍

Kinda had the same situation one time, except I wasn’t alone at the office. There where about 30 other collegues. But I just was soooo horney, barely ever had been turned on that much, untill then. 

I drink a lot of coffee and water during my work day. This makes that I have to go for a release like 6 times a day. But this time I’d been saving everything. With every drop that filled my bladder, I got turned on even more. I think it was almost the end of the day and some people had left the office, but still not half of them. I had to go so badly and there was nothing I had rather done than let it all go. But I couldn’t. I mean, I tried to convince myself that accidents happen and maybe my coworkers would understand. Noooo you really can’t do this here. And that when I wanted to take a little risk. My heartbeat started beating faster when thinking about it.

So I went to the toilet and put my jeans down. I told myself I could hold it a little longer. Think I stood there for 5 more minutes. After that, I leaked a little, just a few drops. And that’s what was risky. I never really tried this so wasn’t sure I was able to stop the flow. But I did. The warmth was such a lovely feeling but was barely a release. I didn’t go any further as I could already smell it a little bit. Not that it was gross, but I could smell it. So I put my jeans back on and went back to my desk. Those warm spots only made me even more horny and eventually I even had a wet spot in my jeans.

Edited by Doetsch (see edit history)

As usual, even though you think it’s a little lame, I love the thought of you walking or should I say squirming your way to the bathroom about to lose it! Now I can fantasize on doing the same thing with a full staff! Hmmm! That angel white face all blushed trying to keep it in but feeling spurts coming! 

Stay well hydrated Princess what comes in must come out lol.

17 hours ago, Cyberwet said:

As usual, even though you think it’s a little lame, I love the thought of you walking or should I say squirming your way to the bathroom about to lose it! Now I can fantasize on doing the same thing with a full staff! Hmmm! That angel white face all blushed trying to keep it in but feeling spurts coming! 

Stay well hydrated Princess what comes in must come out lol.

Oh . I like your version of events. Yes please