Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Shorts pissing at the beach (+pic)

Nice! But there's also a good chance your friend isn't into it, as you mentioned in your response of him changing the subject quickly. Rather, he could've just been in a "when in Rome" moment, where wetting yourself at the beach is normal.

He could be fishing for a response too, but I would probably just invite him to the beach again and not bring up the topic unless he does. Then, it'll be a safer bet that he's into it. Otherwise, you might create an awkward situation. Sadly, I speak from experience and to this day, I don't talk to one of my friends anymore. Oh wells.

Anyway, best of luck!

19 hours ago, Wetsy said:

Great pic..Shoulda said,"I will if you will", and seen if he did..Then you both could've pissed your pants together.. Sounds like he's into it

That's a nice comeback, too bad I haven't thought of it :)

19 hours ago, ssjammerz said:

Nice! But there's also a good chance your friend isn't into it, as you mentioned in your response of him changing the subject quickly. Rather, he could've just been in a "when in Rome" moment, where wetting yourself at the beach is normal.

He could be fishing for a response too, but I would probably just invite him to the beach again and not bring up the topic unless he does. Then, it'll be a safer bet that he's into it. Otherwise, you might create an awkward situation. Sadly, I speak from experience and to this day, I don't talk to one of my friends anymore. Oh wells.

Anyway, best of luck!

I think he's not into it. He didn't show any sign of interest in my wet shorts (how it looks like, the puddle under the chair etc.)

I'm gonna take your advice and see how it'll go. We've made plans to meet again on Wednesday at the beach :)

+ I'm really intrigued about your story with your friend, the one you don't talk to anymore. If you don't mind sharing it of course.