Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Enjoying the sun on my porch NUDITY
Guest timeforeplay

Mmm, you certainly haven't ruined any nice warm feeling for me 😍😍😍 Watching you enjoying making hot little puddles gives me an overwhelmingly delicious warm feeling, although not as deliciously warm as what you'd be feeling in those sexy little shorts I'm sure 😍💦

Seeing you wetting those shorts and gazing in delight as your lovely hot stream flows from your beautiful sweet pussy is not only wonderfully naughty, but so incredibly sexy 💦💦😛😍

Would you need to spray yourself with the hose or just sit and enjoy the sensually naughty sensation of those wet shorts against your skin and let them dry, ready for your next release, surreptitiously enjoying the wonderful warm feeling flooding between your thighs? 😍😊

Guest timeforeplay

On a different note, if you want to be able to reduce the size of the video without impacting the quality, download and install Handbrake, it's for Mac, Windows or Linux.

With that you can convert the video to any format, for here it's probably best to use MP4. Transcode with the H.265 codec, reduce the audio to 128k, or even down to 96k to retain decent audio quality. It sounds complicated, but it's as simple as. 

Depending on the original video will also depend on the amount of compression, but it usually makes a substantial difference in size. You can also resize the video, for example, from 2K to 1080p, 720p or whatever size you want, that will dramatically reduce the file size too. I wouldn't go any lower than 720p though to retain good quality.

It will make uploading a lot quicker and you shouldn't need to split the file 🙂

As always I LOVE the crotch shot point of view of you peeing . I am not young anymore but seeing your pee  trickling out got me instantly hard. Then it got better when you pulled your shorts aside revealing pee coming out of your perfect pussy. You did really well teasing peeing through your shorts the showing us your peeing pussy. I even enjoyed how your soaked shorts snapped back into place.