Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I had a MASSIVE accident in the work garage GUSHING

1 hour ago, wannawatch said:

Great wetting from a stunning Dame. Thanks for sharing, loved it! 

Thanks fella. You're very welcome 

1 hour ago, yertle2012 said:

Yer so bad....  

But seriously, wet crotchless leggings give me thoughts I'm almost ashamed to admit to.

I assure you that it's nothing I haven't already thought of or done. A bright bright curious women with idle hands can come up with a LOT of ideas. Think about that for a while🤭

22 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

I love that sentence, you're so naughty! Did your friends not notice that your dress was wet?

Isn't it just a delicious expression? And nope, my friends are oblivious. They just know I'll show up late and in a dress 🙄

On 7/15/2021 at 8:25 PM, wet501 said:

Well she does say "I can't even get my pants down, and I'm already pissing, so were not going anywhere tonight, we are going home." More a case of urgency rather than wanting to wet.

9 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Hahahaha. Yeah, I have a soft spot in my heart for this one. 

And have fuuunnnnnnnnn!

I've got hard spot for this one  ha ha ha ha!

11 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

Great video thanks for sharing. You had to go super bad. 

I can hold a LOT. I'm not into holding as like a contest or belly bulging or whatever it's called. I do it for the sensations. But then when I do pop...I EXPLODE. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Philthy said:

Okay, I will be the first to admit that my particular tastes for this fetish is the desperation aspect like the squirming and dancing, but wow that was hot as hell. There was no stopping that flood.

Also, can't give enough love to the desperation in your voice in these videos (of course with the swearing as well)

Same doc, same. And this site is flooded ( every pun intended) with vids like this. Y'all don't need me for that. It's been done and much better by others. But it was out of my wheel house and a few have DM'd me asking for panty piss so this seemed like a fun way to make us alllllll happy. 

I have to repeat myself, that's another orgasmic flood in your leggings, breathtaking hot! It's amazing how much you can hold!

There is one thing I can't stop wondering about, if you could have made it to your appointment that desperate, what would you have done there? Would you greet your friends, hug them while you can't avoid squeezing your bladder a bit? Could you keep smiling while your pee hole keeps quivering and little bursts of pee keep gushing out? Or would you do the more sensible thing and race to the toilet and leave them standing open mouthed?

6 hours ago, bdp said:

Love your videos and it makes me want to try public wetting more but How do you keep your car seats from getting ruined or your car smelling like pee?

I buy puppy pee pads and keep a few in the trunk of my car. The large dog sized ones. They cover the entire seat and work amazingly well. Then at home, outside garbage can. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. All my friends have dogs and I'm constantly going to dog parks to love on strangers' dogs, so my boyfriend doesn't raise an eyebrow as to why a woman with no dog travels with puppy pee pads. 

And the act of buying puppy pee pads and trying to think about what size dog you would be is a fucking hilarious moment. Sitting in front of my computer going well I'm more than a collie but am I really a mastiff? 🤩

1 minute ago, wetskipants said:

Those leggings are a superb accompaniment for a wetting. Just imagining how wet and clingy they felt at the end of it.

Oh they're amazing. They're that shiny almost bathing suit material and I've had them forever, hence the torn crotch. Plus my chunky thighs rub together which has made the fabric almost all the way down to the knee become even more thread bare and very sheer. Just putting them on turns me on. Anything that looks presentable but is secretly the devil's work will keep me horny all day.

6 hours ago, triefnase said:

Thank for all your wettings you shared per video with us. I really, really enjoy all of them !

You're very welcome 

On 9/19/2021 at 9:33 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

I can hold a LOT. I'm not into holding as like a contest or belly bulging or whatever it's called. I do it for the sensations. But then when I do pop...I EXPLODE.

It would be very interesting to figure out how much you can actually hold, with so much of liquid intake. I'm not sure if it spikes your curiosity, but peeing into something with a full bladder what could be measured could deliver some impressive results...

6 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

It would be very interesting to figure out how much you can actually hold, with so much of liquid intake. I'm not sure if it spikes your curiosity, but peeing into something with a full bladder what could be measured could deliver some impressive results...

With all due respect, that's not really my bag. But rock on