Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

@h1234 pictures are my favorite part. With the tire swing I was at home, alone, and the kid was still in school. I drank 2 bottles of water and had maybe half a beer.  Just because I know how to get myself going...and I started to feel creative. Like I wanted to do something fun and different. But I didn't want to take my blue jeans off either.  Because I love the way the jeans feel when they are wet on my skin. So I could feel I needed to go, but there was no urgency to go..ya know. Like I could have been a good girl and peed properly. But what fun is that?  So I decided to jump on the trampoline, which made me leak, instantly. A full bladder and jumping..all the centrifugal forced when you hit the ground made me gush a lil bit and you could see it down the front of my jeans all the way to my knees. But it wasn't very damp.  Like I could have played it off as sweat or a spilled drink.  And when I got off the trampoline. I REALLY had to pee. But there are neighbors driving down the street..and one talking in their yard to another friend or something. But I still live out in nowhere so there is a lot of space between me and them. They can't see me. Or they can see me, but not clearly what I am doing. I just look like an adult trying to "exercise".  So I get this brilliant idea to sit on the tire swing because I wanted to see what an air trail would look like. For my personal spank bank. Anyways...I hits me harder when I sit down. So I am swinging and I let some out. I think I was pee shy at first, because I really wanted to just gush every where and it took me a few seconds to get there.  But then I did and it was amazing. It felt very warm but then a cold breeze from swinging would hit at the same time. The funnier thing is...because my butt was out the back of the tire swing..it did not get wet. I only watered my pants and the grass. Which impressed me.  ....However after I got out of the tire swing and stood completely up. I peed again without even trying. This was a huge gush..That I didn't get to catch on camera. It was completely involuntary and made my pants soaked. I fucking loved it. I sat around on my deck like that until the kid came home and then I rushed inside to the shower.  to change into dry clothes.

I will have to make a separate post for the panties!!!

I like that close-up of your wet butt on the swing 🔥💦

1 hour ago, P155princess said:

¿Qué quieres decir? Me gusta con más detalles ... o simplemente más publicaciones en general ... porque hoy apenas comienza para mí. ... y no estoy de humor para contenerme. Simplemente déjalo ir del humor. 

Como si estuviera afuera bajo el sol y fuera cómodo, no me iría de la terraza ... un poco de humor

Nunca le di ningún trasfondo a estas bragas mojadas. Esa fue una noche loca alimentada con vodka por cierto.

20210911_013609.jpg

20210911_013559.jpg

Fuck this too hot, I love those pissed off panties 🔥🔥🔥😋