Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm feeling quite full now, and it got me thinking...

Do you guys know any fun "desperation games"? You know... some wierd rules that'll probably end in an accident.

There is this messing one which i found ages ago:

You go for a walk close to the street (or come to balcony, or window if you're not into public, and you live close to a street), and you give it a push for:

2sec if you see a blue car

5sec if you see a white car

10sec if you see a red one

15sec for a yellow one

20sec for a pink one

Do you know some "games" like this? I'd love to try them (preferably the ones you can do at home ;p)

I sometimes use random alarm clock application and go out in public. If alarm starts to ring, i pee myself no matter where am I and how embarrassing that is. Of course, I go to places where I'm willing to do that, not everywhere and pee long enough to make my pants properly wet for others to see I peed myself, but try not to make a mess on the floor when I'm inside of a shop or some other building. 

For example, I set random alarm clock to ring once in next 2 hours and go out fully hydrated, so I have no problem when I have to start peeing. If I can't hold it anymore, I visit a bathroom, but pee just a little, just enough that I can keep holding it. And drink some more water, so I keep my bladder full. I use my car to get to places and than walk around, most of the time outside, but also take a risk going inside shopping malls or supermarkets.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not very big on the bladder torture part, so I've found something else I can do that's just related to holding. I set a goal to last for an entire video. I drink 2 glasses of water at the start and keep drinking a glass of water every 15-20 minutes after. This can be any video 15 minutes or longer and it doesn't matter how desperate I am when I start. I just have to sit through it. This gets annoying after a while, because I have a tendency to pause the video whenever my bladder gets distracting for me. This in turn only causes me to prolong how long I'll be watching for. I've found that anime series are especially good for this. Once you've finished an episode and want to press yourself further, grab a glass of water and move on to the next. You can just string together as many episodes as you want. My latest idea was starting with an empty bladder, and then sitting through one movie of "The Lord of the Rings". That is including the credits. It should be interesting.

5 hours ago, EmeraldAvalon said:

I'm not very big on the bladder torture part, so I've found something else I can do that's just related to holding. I set a goal to last for an entire video. I drink 2 glasses of water at the start and keep drinking a glass of water every 15-20 minutes after. This can be any video 15 minutes or longer and it doesn't matter how desperate I am when I start. I just have to sit through it. This gets annoying after a while, because I have a tendency to pause the video whenever my bladder gets distracting for me. This in turn only causes me to prolong how long I'll be watching for. I've found that anime series are especially good for this. Once you've finished an episode and want to press yourself further, grab a glass of water and move on to the next. You can just string together as many episodes as you want. My latest idea was starting with an empty bladder, and then sitting through one movie of "The Lord of the Rings". That is including the credits. It should be interesting.

One time a wetting friend and I did a Lord of the Rings marathon where we watched started with empty bladders and watched all 3 extended cut movies in a row with the rule being that we couldn't get up to use the bathroom. We both wet ourselves 2-3 times over the course of the movies and my friend even messed herself at the start of Return of the King.

There's a website I use sporcle.com which has quiz and trivia type games which are good for this sort of thing. I like to come up with wetting rules like "pee 1 second for every point you lose" or "must complete puzzle in X minutes, pee 1 second for every 15 seconds past the deadline". I'll tweak the rules based on how confident I am before starting the game, which is fun because overconfidence can get you very wet very quickly. But if you play it right you can easily make for a multi-hour wetting session getting gradually wetter over time.