Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wonder how she got in that predicament

48A08B53-51E3-445A-8111-DB61E6A1EFE4.thumb.png.bfb21a15dd4207b7e700b3e7c896ee82.pngTell us your theories.  Here’s a twisted one:

This was some sort of hazing. This is a girl who doesn’t get much playing time so she stood on the sidelines sipping water/Gatorade all game. Few of her popular teammates wanted to humiliate her for w.e reason so they prevented her from peeing after the game before the bus trip. 

Or maybe she did pee before getting on the bus but having drank so much water and Gatorade on the sidelines without sweating any of it out, she actually broke the seal by using the bathroom. 

(edit 1.  ALSO, do you think she ended up making it to a toilet?....dry? 

Edited by Altiat (see edit history)

I'm guessing it was probably just a long bus ride and the driver was unwilling to stop as I think that that is something that happens pretty frequently to women like that. In the picture she looks pretty desperate though, so it's hard to say whether she will make it, as it depends on how much longer the trip will last before they arrived at destination.

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I'm guessing it was probably just a long bus ride and the driver was unwilling to stop as I think that that is something that happens pretty frequently to women like that. In the picture she looks pretty desperate though, so it's hard to say whether she will make it, as it depends on how much longer the trip will last before they arrived at destination.

What would be interesting is is she the only girl desperate on the bus? If this was a school tour I would imagine the girls all have similar bathroom opportunties and would have drank similar amounts of water as I think its rare for in a school group all together where just one person is desperate since everyone typically had the similar amount to dirnk at the same time with similar bathroom opporutnties. Of course on a public bus that is different as everyone is on their own scheudle. 

I've seen this photo before.  This looks like it's a school sports team.  She probably over hydrated herself either to prep for the game or during the game itself.  This can happen to those that get the notion that water = good and take it too far, drinking so often they get stuck in that loop of peeing and then very quickly needing to go badly again. 

@Angusburger

"What would be interesting is is she the only girl desperate on the bus? If this was a school tour I would imagine the girls all have similar bathroom opportunties and would have drank similar amounts of water as I think its rare for in a school group all together where just one person is desperate since everyone typically had the similar amount to dirnk at the same time with similar bathroom opporutnties. Of course on a public bus that is different as everyone is on their own scheudle."

That is a good point but unfortunately it's a question we cannot answer seeing as the only information we have about this picture is that it's a girl desperate on the bus. We have no idea what the status is of the other women on the bus. But you are right if it's a school bus where everyone is getting on the bus at the same time and is on the bus for the same amount of time and presumably have had the same level of that liquid intake, then she is probably not the only one desperate on the bus, but perhaps maybe the only one who is going out of her mind with it!

I have had numerous bus situations where everybody got on the bus at the same time and the women were unable to go for a long time, and it's true that while the majority of women do need to pee most of them try not to be obvious about it. Of course when it comes time to go to the bathroom then you realize that everyone has to go because everyone is charging towards the bathroom all at once. And if the bathroom happens to be closed that is when you are going to see the women start finally complaining!

14 hours ago, Angusburger said:

What would be interesting is is she the only girl desperate on the bus? If this was a school tour I would imagine the girls all have similar bathroom opportunties and would have drank similar amounts of water as I think its rare for in a school group all together where just one person is desperate since everyone typically had the similar amount to dirnk at the same time with similar bathroom opporutnties. Of course on a public bus that is different as everyone is on their own scheudle. 

The girl sitting next to her almost looks amused. The girl taking the photo seems to be sitting in a liberal position that doesn’t indicate a need either.... but it’s obv hard to tell for sure. 

@Altiat

"The girl sitting next to her almost looks amused. The girl taking the photo seems to be sitting in a liberal position that doesn’t indicate a need either.... but it’s obv hard to tell for sure."

That's a good point as the woman who took the picture clearly has her feet up on the seat and looks pretty relaxed, although now that I look at the picture closer the other girl next to the one who is obviously desperate looks like she is frowning and maybe a little bit tense herself so I feel like maybe she has to go to the bathroom, maybe not as bad as the girl who is obviously grabbing her, but she does look like she's a bit agitated by something, or maybe it's just because her friend is going crazy with desperation and she doesn't enjoy it in the same way that we do!

I have another theory: she was laughing too hard at something and felt her bladder start spasming.  I've said it before, but most irl accidents I've witnessed have been the result of women or girls laughing too hard with full bladders.  

20 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"What would be interesting is is she the only girl desperate on the bus? If this was a school tour I would imagine the girls all have similar bathroom opportunties and would have drank similar amounts of water as I think its rare for in a school group all together where just one person is desperate since everyone typically had the similar amount to dirnk at the same time with similar bathroom opporutnties. Of course on a public bus that is different as everyone is on their own scheudle."

That is a good point but unfortunately it's a question we cannot answer seeing as the only information we have about this picture is that it's a girl desperate on the bus. We have no idea what the status is of the other women on the bus. But you are right if it's a school bus where everyone is getting on the bus at the same time and is on the bus for the same amount of time and presumably have had the same level of that liquid intake, then she is probably not the only one desperate on the bus, but perhaps maybe the only one who is going out of her mind with it!

I have had numerous bus situations where everybody got on the bus at the same time and the women were unable to go for a long time, and it's true that while the majority of women do need to pee most of them try not to be obvious about it. Of course when it comes time to go to the bathroom then you realize that everyone has to go because everyone is charging towards the bathroom all at once. And if the bathroom happens to be closed that is when you are going to see the women start finally complaining!

And if it's a school bus, you can bet it doesn't have a toilet.  Fuck, when I was in public school, they didn't even have seatbelts, because apparently it's a-okay not to have kids buckled up when you put a couple dozen of them together on a bus, but it's a felony if your kid forgets to buckle up while you're taking them to school yourself.  Couple that with the...very low standards for drivers (I've had ones that didn't even know their routes, bear in mind that this was before smart phones with GPS became ubiquitous, plus I lived in a part of southern California where it was a 50/50 shot that your driver was only semi-fluent in English at best), and there were times when I ended up with bruises because the idiots couldn't fucking drive.  I don't know if this is still the case, but I'm willing to bet it probably is.

Sorry about the rant, just something that this reminded me of.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
On 9/18/2021 at 6:18 AM, DesperateJill said:

When I was in marching band, the bus drivers stopped for the dancers to use the bathroom, but the rest of us had to wait. the drive was an hour and a half already. if they were stopping for one group, why not the rest of us? its another story for another time, but i ended up really needing to pee that day.

@D0nt45k

"And if it's a school bus, you can bet it doesn't have a toilet.  Fuck, when I was in public school, they didn't even have seatbelts, because apparently it's a-okay not to have kids buckled up when you put a couple dozen of them together on a bus, but it's a felony if your kid forgets to buckle up while you're taking them to school yourself.  Couple that with the...very low standards for drivers (I've had ones that didn't even know their routes, bear in mind that this was before smart phones with GPS became ubiquitous, plus I lived in a part of southern California where it was a 50/50 shot that your driver was only semi-fluent in English at best), and there were times when I ended up with bruises because the idiots couldn't fucking drive.  I don't know if this is still the case, but I'm willing to bet it probably is."

It's been a real long time since I have been on a school bus but you are right that it is weird that school buses don't have a bathroom at all. I mean even those big tour buses tend to have bathrooms but the fact is you would think that a school bus would also be able to spring for a bathroom but I think that most people once again don't consider bathrooms to be a necessity.

And you are right it's true that I think that most buses don't have seatbelts in most cases. I guess the reasoning is that in the event of an accident there are so many seats lined up like that that no one would be going through the windshield like that, but it is kind of weird that you can get away with school buses having no seatbelts and yet it's a crime not to wear a seatbelt in a regular car. I think even on airplanes they tend to make you wear seatbelts don't they? (I haven't been on an airplane since I was nine years old back in 1993 and that was for one hour so I don't really know modern post 9/11 airplanes very well LOL).

@NearNudeLayla

"When I was in marching band, the bus drivers stopped for the dancers to use the bathroom, but the rest of us had to wait. the drive was an hour and a half already. if they were stopping for one group, why not the rest of us? its another story for another time, but i ended up really needing to pee that day."

That is rather ridiculous and unfair and that's like one of my personal pet peeves. I've been in situations where they have stopped the bus so that the men could pee on the side of the road where it was impractical for women, and while that was unfair I can understand the rationale. But if you are stopping at an actual bathroom for others to use the bathroom it doesn't make sense that you wouldn't let everybody use the bathroom. Again I can understand if you are pressed for time but just letting one group of people use the bathroom when everybody might need to go is extremely unfair and that had to be especially frustrating.

21 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

And if it's a school bus, you can bet it doesn't have a toilet.  Fuck, when I was in public school, they didn't even have seatbelts, because apparently it's a-okay not to have kids buckled up when you put a couple dozen of them together on a bus, but it's a felony if your kid forgets to buckle up while you're taking them to school yourself.  Couple that with the...very low standards for drivers (I've had ones that didn't even know their routes, bear in mind that this was before smart phones with GPS became ubiquitous, plus I lived in a part of southern California where it was a 50/50 shot that your driver was only semi-fluent in English at best), and there were times when I ended up with bruises because the idiots couldn't fucking drive.  I don't know if this is still the case, but I'm willing to bet it probably is.

Sorry about the rant, just something that this reminded me of.

It's called compartmentalization.

Trust me, but you can't cut 72 kids out of a bus before they burn, or cut out 12 car seats, if you want piles of dead bodies, seat belts on school buses are a great way to make 'em.

11 hours ago, Nyann said:

It's called compartmentalization.

Trust me, but you can't cut 72 kids out of a bus before they burn, or cut out 12 car seats, if you want piles of dead bodies, seat belts on school buses are a great way to make 'em.

So you trade safety in a fire for greater likelihood of being maimed or killed in a collision.  What's more likely?