Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accepting Image and Comic Translation Requests

Hi omo.org,

So I was feeling bored, and decided I want to contribute something to this community!

First, to be clear about my level of ability so you know what to expect. Over a year ago, I undertook to begin learning Japanese on my own, mostly for the purpose of being able to read omo doujins and artworks <_<. I can read hiragana and katakana and a couple hundred kanji, but my knowledge of actual Japanese grammar is quite minimal. Therefore, I will be relying on translation services like Google Translate or DeepL, as well as context and my own best judgement, to actually get the meaning of text. So of course, translations may be inaccurate, and stuff may be rephrased to sound more natural in English.

Now, as for what requests I will accept. Since I'm just doing this for fun, I definitely won't guarantee that I'll do every request; basically I'll take ones that seem doable and I find interesting. I will most likely close requests at some point depending on how many I get and if I decide work on something else (I have a few different omo-related projects which I hope to share on this site in the future).

Essentially what I'm looking for is a follows:

• Female desperation, wetting, and/or peeing content is preferred
    • I won't do messing or diaper content
    • Male omo, bedwetting, and fear wetting are not particularly interesting to me, but I may still do them if I feel like it (particularly if the translation is relatively short and easy).
  • I'm mainly looking for short comics (around 5 pages or less) or single images. I may do longer comics if I really like them though.
  • I might have to reject images if I can't read the text, either due to low resolution or messy handwriting.

A couple of things I translated a while ago, but didn't get around to sharing here until now, can be found in this album:

This will also be where I put any requested items once they are finished.

Since I haven't gotten any requests yet, I'm going to extend my criteria to include longer comics, like 10-15 pages or so.

I decided to translate one such comic which I really like, by Pixiv user Koorimizu, which can be found in two parts here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/63769836

Since it is a longer comic, I've uploaded it as an album to the Omorashi Doujins section; however it requires moderator approval, so once that goes through I will link it here.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that does translations and editing! I made a thread a while ago that would help others to try it themselves:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/69362-translating-interpreting-and-editing-japanese-written-images/

I've got a ton of pictures and manga that I just haven't had any time recently to work on, would you be interested at having a look at some of them? I'm happy to do editing too if you want to spread the workload. 😀

3 hours ago, Antispam said:

This person is super nice, he have a twitter I guess in twitter he have more art than in the pixiv

I was trying to translate one pic sometime ago with my cellphone, it was really hard because I dont know japanese, plus english is not my native language

E8bwKZYXoA0Y21a.thumb.jpg.b10f9b556a319eb078d37be8d1e1e0b6.jpg

image.png.8b420e0937b9c74500ab20b6c72fe7df.png

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
On 9/20/2021 at 11:09 AM, fluidlikewater said:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that does translations and editing! I made a thread a while ago that would help others to try it themselves:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/69362-translating-interpreting-and-editing-japanese-written-images/

I've got a ton of pictures and manga that I just haven't had any time recently to work on, would you be interested at having a look at some of them? I'm happy to do editing too if you want to spread the workload. 😀

@fluidlikewater
Yeah, it's cool that there seems to have been a bit of a boom recently in the world on translating omo works from Japanese! I guess the technology has progressed to the point that this kind of thing is becoming more accessible.

And yeah, I'd be happy to take a look at few of them, idk if you want to pm them to me, post them here, or something else, up to you.

On 9/20/2021 at 8:51 PM, uwaaa said:

Great suggestion! Translating one of Kurutsuki's manga is something I was thinking of doing on my own anyway, so doing one of these will be at the top of my list.

On 9/22/2021 at 3:12 PM, FromIncognitoMode said:

https://e-hentai.org/g/672387/b3a91905df/ I know it's long, taking into acount the empty panels and whatnot, but at least read this one, my man. It's an all time favorite.

On 9/22/2021 at 5:14 PM, Aetherdesu said:

23 hours ago, Antispam said:

Ah yes, Aoi Kurage and Sora no Shiun, absolute classics!

Aoi Kurage's Kunoichi Story is definitely something I'm interested in working on, but as you said it is quite long, and though not very heavy on text, the text is hand written which may make things difficult. I can't make any promises on this one, but I'll take it on as perhaps a 'back burner' kind of project.

I will definitely do the Sora no Shiun comic, as it is one I'd seen and really liked before learning any Japanese, so I'd love to do a translation of it now.

The nun comics by だいこー (Daikou) are something I have run across on pixiv before, and been curious about. I'll start with doing at least the first set in the series, it will be 3rd in the comic translation queue after the Kurutsuki and Sora no Shiun comics.

Since I have quite a few things to work on now, I will be closing further requests for the time being. Thank you everyone for your excellent suggestions thus far.

On 9/24/2021 at 12:00 PM, SoupBox said:

Yeah, it's cool that there seems to have been a bit of a boom recently in the world on translating omo works from Japanese! I guess the technology has progressed to the point that this kind of thing is becoming more accessible.

And yeah, I'd be happy to take a look at few of them, idk if you want to pm them to me, post them here, or something else, up to you.

Thank you for the offer, I have a lot in my backlog that I've struggled to get onto for a while so I might send you a message with some of them! 😁

On 9/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, SoupBox said:

@fluidlikewater

Great suggestion! Translating one of Kurutsuki's manga is something I was thinking of doing on my own anyway, so doing one of these will be at the top of my list.

Ah yes, Aoi Kurage and Sora no Shiun, absolute classics!

Aoi Kurage's Kunoichi Story is definitely something I'm interested in working on, but as you said it is quite long, and though not very heavy on text, the text is hand written which may make things difficult. I can't make any promises on this one, but I'll take it on as perhaps a 'back burner' kind of project.

I will definitely do the Sora no Shiun comic, as it is one I'd seen and really liked before learning any Japanese, so I'd love to do a translation of it now.

The nun comics by だいこー (Daikou) are something I have run across on pixiv before, and been curious about. I'll start with doing at least the first set in the series, it will be 3rd in the comic translation queue after the Kurutsuki and Sora no Shiun comics.

Since I have quite a few things to work on now, I will be closing further requests for the time being. Thank you everyone for your excellent suggestions thus far.

Aye, thanks for doing this stuff

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...