Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I love drinking loads of water and then heading out for errands when I need to go I just go but there is always a limit! I wear rearz inspire which are fairly bulky but surprisingly easy to hide. Anyways I like just wetting as I feel the urge and letting my diaper fill up. And once it gets really full I love the daring feeling of whether my diaper will leak it not. Like once I was at the store in a soaked diaper I felt the urge and just let go I genuinely had no idea as to whether my diaper would leak or if it would be able to contain it??? I love that feeling!!  

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 11:59 PM, Jonnaywets said:

I love drinking loads of water and then heading out for errands when I need to go I just go but there is always a limit! I wear rearz inspire which are fairly bulky but surprisingly easy to hide. Anyways I like just wetting as I feel the urge and letting my diaper fill up. And once it gets really full I love the daring feeling of whether my diaper will leak it not. Like once I was at the store in a soaked diaper I felt the urge and just let go I genuinely had no idea as to whether my diaper would leak or if it would be able to contain it??? I love that feeling!!  

I do that a lot too!!!!!  Sometimes I make it home without leaking and sometimes I end up with wet pants. Although on some occasions I have probably had wet pants longer than I had realized. Often its not until you feel that cold feeling on your leg that gets your attention. Lol

I like something similar, but walking -- an omo convenience walk stopping at six convenience stores around twilight.  My favorite route was a bike trail with lake-view benches along one side.  I may include a fast-food cafe, but not use the restroom.  Each stop includes a drink purchase.  Pauses at benches, parks and maybe bus stops allow finishing the drink before reaching the next store.  The goal is to leak on the return walk, but not flood.  About the fourth store I try to judge whether I should delete the last store or add a seventh.  If I do flood, I try to work out a less revealing route home.  In the USA choosing a Valentine's, Halloween or Christmas decoration season justifies walking trough residential neighborhoods alone.

This is one reason I hope women will become gently open with women friends about fetishes.  A woman out alone attracts creeping things.  Three or four women should be reasonably safe.  But that's up to women.