Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Harder to hold it near the toilet...

Just wondering if anyone else finds it that much harder to hold on when you know the toilet is just there!?! I've had a couple of close calls in the past trying to get my keys in the front door, usaully coming back from the pub! Knowing that my bathroom is just on the other side. So well... I thought I would try holding it sitting on the toilet earlier today (would usaully pee standing up but for the sake of avoiding mess!!) I was pretty desperate and well... lasted about a minute before this happened....

20210914_094638.jpg

This problem affects many, usually women, but men are not excluded either. I'm also one of the people who have these problem. I often have to drop everything when I enter my flat and run to the bathroom to keep my pants dry. And sometimes I don't make it, even if I try. I enjoy it when the time and place is right, but often not, because I don't get the urge only at home when I'm alone and unlocking the front door, but it can be triggered anywhere when I'm desperate and entering the place where I can use a bathroom. Urge urinary incontinence problem or less formally called, key in lock syndrome, is a nuisance, even for an omo fan, because it doesn't happen only when you want omo experience, but often at really unappropriated times and places. 

Last "unwanted" place this happened to me was at busy gas station in the middle of the day. I arrived really desperate, but still able to hold it and didn't even leak yet, so it was not that bad. But when I reached the bathroom and I was standing in front of the locked door, things changed. Suddenly urge got really strong. The pinnacle of this, when I got in the bathroom, I lost it before I was able to undress. I had to sit on the toilet still dressed and peed through my pants. I was wearing red jeans overalls and wet patch was really visible. Quite a few people saw me before I reached my car on the other side of the gas station and drove off. I had extra clothes in my car, but chose not to stick around any more, because some people were still looking at my direction. And I would probably had to wait again in front of the bathroom to get in. I stopped later at some shopping mall parking lot and put dry skirt on, since I didn't have spare pants with me. Still better a man in a skirt than wearing wet pants.

I think that when you approach the toilet your body is already relaxing to release itself because it knows relief is near. But I think it's harder to hold when there is a toilet available but other people are using it and you have to wait for it. It's like you know the toilet is right there but you can't use it yet.

• 1 month later...
Guest Despboy15

Definitely. It’s not really an issue unless I’m really desperate. When Im waiting in line for a public bathroom it’s even worse because the sight of the toilets makes me need to go, but im forced to wait and listen to other people pee for a while.

I'm quite lucky really. I tend to have the exact opposite - so my desperation will settle knowing toilets are nearby. I only tend to go to public toilets when I'm bursting (not that I have anything against them, I think I just find it too inconvenient for some reason lol), and I find that once I get to the bathroom, the urge begins to subside and I have to entice the pee out in the end. Yet 2 seconds earlier I would have been bursting!

I've noticed this after long car journeys. Sometimes when I'm driving for 2 or 3 hours I'm pretty desperate in the car, but not worried because I know I will be home at a certain time. When I get home, unbuckle the seat belt and get out of the car my bladder screams that I have now literally seconds to get to a toilet. Once I got home and realised I couldn't find my door key. I was so close to wetting my pants I gave up and peed in a bush by my front door, then went to get the key from a neighbour. But the act of leaving the car and trying to get in the house to a toilet caused complete brain meltdown - I just couldn't think rationally.