Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Playful bladder in the Hedgehog tooth woods
On 9/15/2021 at 12:54 AM, wetskipants said:

Great jeans for a wetting. They really soak it up beautifully ... and show it off just as well!

Yeah, they´re fantastic. Once at home I peed slowly in them in front of the mirror, and I managed to get them wet all way around, only small dry patches around my hips left, and yet not a single drop on the floor. 

2 hours ago, watchingherhold said:

Another wonderful holding adventure brilliantly written. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I think this is honestly one of the best wetting experiences I´ve had on my own. The struggle to stay dry, and then dramatically lose it, was so intense.  

6 minutes ago, Gatorsandgeese said:

So beautiful 😍 thank you for sharing, lovely. 

Thanks! 😊 Yeah I really had a beautiful time there in the woods! 

19 hours ago, coloradowet said:

Lovely story and those look like great wetting pants! You sport them well 😉

We had a great mushroom season here in this part this year too! Porcini and chentral's were more abundant then Id ever seen them! Guess other people had some good luck finding the morels too!

The combo of desperation and being out in nature has always been my favorite!

Thanks a lot! 😊

I´m glad to hear there are other mushroom lovers here. We´ve had a great porcini year too, but their season seems to be over now. On my next desperate/wet walk I´ll look for my absolute favourite, the Arched Wood Wax that smells like honey! 

I totally agree, I´m very passionate about spending time in nature, and when I can combine this with another passion of mine it´s just perfect!

• 1 year later...

I LOVE this post . It's an amazing well written story of you holding your pee, getting desperate and leaking, but holding on longer. I especially enjoy your detailed descriptions on what you felt and what you did about it. My favorite part is that despite your extreme desperation and leaks, and feeling like more pee is going to come out, you challenge yourself to hold it longer to a certain place, because you are enjoying the sensation.

I think I found this particularly exciting  because it is exactly what I love to do myself, and I end up with similar results- wet pants and still desperate to pee until I can't stop it at all. Thank you. 

PS The videos & pix were a great bonus addition. I especially enjoyed the first one where I can see your jeans getting wet but can tell you are struggling to stop it.

Edited by wettingman
add comment (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 3:35 PM, wettingman said:

I LOVE this post . It's an amazing well written story of you holding your pee, getting desperate and leaking, but holding on longer. I especially enjoy your detailed descriptions on what you felt and what you did about it. My favorite part is that despite your extreme desperation and leaks, and feeling like more pee is going to come out, you challenge yourself to hold it longer to a certain place, because you are enjoying the sensation.

I think I found this particularly exciting  because it is exactly what I love to do myself, and I end up with similar results- wet pants and still desperate to pee until I can't stop it at all. Thank you. 

PS The videos & pix were a great bonus addition. I especially enjoyed the first one where I can see your jeans getting wet but can tell you are struggling to stop it.

Oh, thanks! Yes, what´s the point in stopping at first leak, that´s when all the fun starts, isn´t it?
I really loved this experience, I think it´s the closest I have come to a complete loss of control. It normally happens much slower than it did this day. 

On 12/9/2022 at 11:05 PM, Levi said:

Thank you for a nice story with concentrated emotions. I like to imagine how many times these jeans witnessed exciting sensations so close to your body. I'd bet you like them a lot 🙂

Oh yeah, they are amazing! I have wet them so many times I can´t really wear them without thinking about it. 

On 12/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, 4lifelovetoto said:

The Best story i heard in this side.

You're wonderful 

On 12/28/2022 at 7:28 PM, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Such a great share!

On 12/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, 4lifelovetoto said:

The Best story i heard in this side.

You're wonderful 

Thanks, I´m glad this old post still brings some joy!

8 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

Oh, thanks! Yes, what´s the point in stopping at first leak, that´s when all the fun starts, isn´t it?
I really loved this experience, I think it´s the closest I have come to a complete loss of control. It normally happens much slower than it did this day. 

Oh yeah, they are amazing! I have wet them so many times I can´t really wear them without thinking about it. 

Thanks, I´m glad this old post still brings some joy!

Thanks for all the detail and emotion! Your story brought memories Flooding Back of some of my best Wetting Days!