Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Was the Bathroom Situation in Your School?

Were you normally able to get to the bathroom when you needed one in school?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. Were you normally able to get to the bathroom when you needed one in school?

• Men: Yes I normally could go when I needed between classes
    • Men: No I often had to wait several periods before getting to go.
    • Women: Yes I normally could go when I needed between classes
    • Women: No I often had to wait several periods before getting to go.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking about this while I was reading the thread about indulging your fetish in adolescents and I think that a lot of people have developed this fetish as a result of experiences in school whe

@DesperateJill 1. longer class duration 2. only one break after 4 periods both for pee and lunch 3. psychopath teachers 4. lesser and messy unusable toilets 5. no means no, ev

It was terrible, especially for me. Strict teachers rarely let us go. The bathrooms were always super crowded or had lines out the door. During lunch, it seemed like everyone was trying to use the bat

My graduating class alone was 8x what the school was designed to hold. My city grew rapidly and NOW they have another high school nearby to relieve my school, but if you didn't get to a bathroom 15 seconds after the bell rang to release, you were holding it another hour and a half unless your teacher was nice. My school became strict about students leaving class too much, so we each had this notebook with a limited number of passes in it. Once they were all filled out, you couldn't go to the bathroom or anything during class. I knew a girl who it was absolute hell on, but I also barely managed as did a lot of girls at my school I'm sure.

I don't remember much about bathroom policies because I never had trouble holding it. I used to go between classes. As I got more nervous toward my adolescent years I hated using school restrooms for anything more than washing my hands before lunch. By grade 8 I'd trained myself to hold it until I was home. I'd also developed a problem where it was extremely difficult to initiate urination if I could hear other people in or near the bathroom. Fortunately I was able to overcome that when I moved into my college dorm.

@sunita

"Next to hell"

Care to elaborate?

@NearNudeLayla

"My graduating class alone was 8x what the school was designed to hold. My city grew rapidly and NOW they have another high school nearby to relieve my school, but if you didn't get to a bathroom 15 seconds after the bell rang to release, you were holding it another hour and a half unless your teacher was nice."

8x, damn! That was similar to my school where if you aren't the first one into the bathroom you generally could not afford to wait for other girls to use the bathroom in front of you, so you had to basically run if you wanted to be the first in line, and that was even before they locked all of the girls bathrooms except one of them. Fortunately we had class every 42 minutes or so instead of every hour and a half, so at least we had more opportunities to go, but it was true that the teachers normally would not allow you to go during class.

Didn't have any rules, passes, or policies regarding the bathroom, boys could easily ask themselves out during the lesson. We've also had trouble with students smuggling cigarettes and vapes to the school grounds and using them in the toilet, and one time, some people even threw fire crackers down them, but the bathroom policies didn't change. The school authorities decided to keep a closer eye on the students themselves. Don't know about girls, my fetish didn't really develop at the time, so I wasn't interested. 

At the first high school I went to, somewhat manageable despite the school being overcrowded by more than three times its capacity (and that was with a bunch of mobile homes parked out back and converted into classrooms to alleviate the issue)..until such a time as the Varsity Football Team threw a tantrum after losing a game and decided to take it out on a restroom (and got away with it because they were the Varsity Football Team - they seemed to prefer to destroy classrooms but those were usually locked...except the one time that a certain Spanish teacher forgot).  The one I transferred to after my freshman year was much better in that regard.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)

I voted "Men: Yes I normally could go when I needed between classes", because that was the case most of the time, but sometimes other kids bullied me and didn't let me use a bathroom, because they knew about my wetting problem and hoped I will have an accident because of that. And it happened too, more than a few times. Either I lost it already when bullied or just couldn't hold it long enough to ask professor to let me use a bathroom during class. They usually let you use a bathroom, if you said it was an emergency, but not right after class started. Some of the professors made exception for me, because they knew I had many wetting accidents in the past, but not all of them were so nice. Some of them just treated me the same as other kids and made me wait for next break or at least until I started crying, because I was about to pee myself. Very embarrassing in all cases and it made me cry every time.

@DesperateJill i mean, i say 8 times, because the original class at the school was like 30 people and im sure the school district did not plan for the rapid growth of my city. My class was almost 1000 people alone. Im sure the school district, before expanding one of the academic wings and fine arts wing, only planned to have about 500 or 600 students total.

@NearNudeLayla

I think this goes back to what I have been saying a lot of my posts both here and in my blog. When it comes down to it I think that a lot of places are still living in the past of decades ago when women weren't out of the home as much and when the population was much smaller so that you basically have a bathroom situation to accommodate people that is wildly inadequate for modern day needs.

And once again it's interesting looking at the poll in that it seems that about 80% of the guys who have responded indicate that they were generally able to get to the bathroom when they needed it but about two thirds of the women indicated that it was pretty common for them to going to the bathroom, take one look at the line, cross their legs and pray that next time they would have better luck.

Once again it starts very young with women conditioned to learn to wait to use the bathroom.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:32 PM, benverona said:

Here, I am talking about UK in 1950s and 1960s

In primary school (as we call it) for children up to the age of 11 being allowed to go to the toilet during class semed to be up to the whim of the particular teacher. There was no such thing as a "bathroom pass". Some teachers almost always let you go.  One or two never did. It was usually in the classes of those teachers that "accidents" would happen, though sometimes a child would just be too shy to ask and then wet themselves. One particularly "refusenik" teacher called Mrs Grainger who did not have a class of her own was used to take classes if a teacher was ill.  Sometimes she would deputise for other teachers if they got called away at short notice. If your teacher was one who usually let you go then sometimes someone who had forgotten to go to the toilet during playtime would then get caught out by Mrs Grainger.

I never did get caught out but one day when I was about 9 years old I was sitting next to a girl called Arlette at a double desk in a class that had been taken over by Mrs Grainger just after playtime. It was obvious that she should have gone to the toilet at playtime because by halfway through the lesson she was wriggling in her seat. She put her hand up and asked (in the phrase we used)  "please may I be excused". Mrs Grainger just gave a curt shake of the head and said "no, you should have gone at the right time". Before long Arlette was holding herself through her skirt. Suddenly she whispered to me "oh no I'm going to wet myself" and then I heard a spattering noise. I looked down and saw a stream of pee falling from her chair and forming a puddle on the floor. I had to move my feet aside so my shoes didn't get wet!

I don't think anything like this would happen now. I think a teacher in a primary school who refused a request to visit the toilets would be in trouble.

I don't think there were ever any incidents at my all boys secondary school. Requests to visit the toilet during lessons were rare and were usually granted with a sigh and a comment like "if you really must".

Some modern day secondary schools have all sorts of rules regulating what students can and can't do including limiting "toilet passes". I find that quite disturbing. No young person should have to put up with that.

Uk moving on to 70s and 80s much the same, primary school classes were strict and quiet, accidents happened probably for fear of asking to be allowed to go, one day one girl who was bursting was wriggling in her seat for ages eventually she raised her hand and asked to go to the toilet but was refused and told to wait till lunch break she didn’t take that lying down and responded saying I can’t wait I’m bursting teacher refused again this time the girl pleaded saying if she’s not allowed she will have an accident at that the teacher allowed her to go, when she returned we were lectured about toilet habits,

In the US it was okay. Went to the bathroom between classes, the only downside was that the bathrooms were in another separate building but I never had any issues.

Then when we moved to europe I went to an all girls boardingschool in england for a year and that was the only time where bathrooms were a bit of an issue. The teachers were very strict and the bathrooms were quite far away. Never had issues thou, some close calls but nothing more.

Then here in Sweden it was fine, each class had their own separate bathroom and we all were responsible for keeping it clean. I was lucky enough that my class was actualy full of good responsible students so our bathroom was always fresh.

59 minutes ago, Euin said:

In the US it was okay. Went to the bathroom between classes, the only downside was that the bathrooms were in another separate building but I never had any issues.

Then when we moved to europe I went to an all girls boardingschool in england for a year and that was the only time where bathrooms were a bit of an issue. The teachers were very strict and the bathrooms were quite far away. Never had issues thou, some close calls but nothing more.

Then here in Sweden it was fine, each class had their own separate bathroom and we all were responsible for keeping it clean. I was lucky enough that my class was actualy full of good responsible students so our bathroom was always fresh.

So sophisticated having bathrooms next to the class, ours were sometimes locked, I don’t know why?, one of these occasions a p7 girl came into our class from the next class to ask the teacher for the key, it was mid morning after the morning break, I assume she didn’t need to go at break and now she did, I assume she waited till she was bursting and asked the teacher to go, she was allowed however must have been shocked to hear she had to go to class next door to get the key, she was trying to hide how desperate she was as she stood at the teachers desk asking for key, she couldn’t stand still, her pee dance was masked to a squirming curtsy as she waited, red faced she stood trying to hide how much she had to go, the teacher made her wait, she was stood there in front of my full class squirming trying to not pee herself, 

@SoBursting

In elementary school the boys bathroom was right next to the classroom, but the girls bathroom was down the hall on another floor, and given that we had a limited time to use the bathroom that ultimately proved devastating for the girls in class but very convenient for the boys in the class, which I think was one of the first instances where I really noticed how guys are getting basically a free pass when it comes to relieving themselves.

I definitely think experiences like the one you describe are why a lot of people develop this fetish when they are in school, because that is the first time I think that most people experience having their bathroom access being controlled by an authority figure and not being able to go whenever they want.

2 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

In elementary school the boys bathroom was right next to the classroom, but the girls bathroom was down the hall on another floor, and given that we had a limited time to use the bathroom that ultimately proved devastating for the girls in class but very convenient for the boys in the class, which I think was one of the first instances where I really noticed how guys are getting basically a free pass when it comes to relieving themselves.

I definitely think experiences like the one you describe are why a lot of people develop this fetish when they are in school, because that is the first time I think that most people experience having their bathroom access being controlled by an authority figure and not being able to go whenever they want.

My school was built like a prison in a H shape, the main offices in the middle then 2 long rows of classes, the girls toilet was at the very end of the left the boys on same but to the very right, we were actually only a few classes away from the girls toilet,

@SoBursting

"My school was built like a prison in a H shape, the main offices in the middle then 2 long rows of classes, the girls toilet was at the very end of the left the boys on same but to the very right, we were actually only a few classes away from the girls toilet,"

School can certainly be like a prison a lot of the times but at least in prison they actually have their own individual toilets! But I suppose the set up of your school it depended on which gender you were and where in the building you were for your bathroom would either be really close or completely out of the way. I know my luck would be that I would probably be on the side where the bathrooms weren't.

1 minute ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

"My school was built like a prison in a H shape, the main offices in the middle then 2 long rows of classes, the girls toilet was at the very end of the left the boys on same but to the very right, we were actually only a few classes away from the girls toilet,"

School can certainly be like a prison a lot of the times but at least in prison they actually have their own individual toilets! But I suppose the set up of your school it depended on which gender you were and where in the building you were for your bathroom would either be really close or completely out of the way. I know my luck would be that I would probably be on the side where the bathrooms weren't.

The cloak rooms were in the middle, you would hang up your jacket then go to class, no jackets over chairs, so if you were bursting at home time you had to go get your jacket then head for the toilets, we were going over the road to church one day an hour before lunchtime, this was a common occurrence so jackets on first, when we returned just before lunch this girl in my class was pee dancing in the cloak room as we returned our jackets, she then plumped down on the bench scissoring her legs bursting to pee, we then had to lineup to walk back to class, I assume she was too shy to ask to be allowed to go so close to lunchtime, she was pee dancing as we stood outside the classroom door waiting for it to be unlocked by the teacher to be let in, I think we had 10 mins of class work to do before the bell rang for lunch, the bell rang we were lined up at the door to be walked back to the cloak room, the girl was pee dancing all the while standing scissoring her legs waiting to get walking to the cloak room, once there we were allowed to go our own ways she grabbed her jacket and briskly walked back down the way we just came past the classroom to the girls toilets at the end of the corridor,

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 12:52 PM, sunita said:

@DesperateJill

1. longer class duration

2. only one break after 4 periods both for pee and lunch

3. psychopath teachers

4. lesser and messy unusable toilets

5. no means no, even though u plead, beg or even if your bladder bursts.

have you witnessed any bursting, peeing, major desperation? has students ran off the class anyway if it got too bad? any specific stories?

@daniel2

"have you witnessed any bursting, peeing, major desperation? has students ran off the class anyway if it got too bad? any specific stories?"

Nothing particularly memorable, although back then I wasn't as attuned to it as I was now. There were definitely a lot of girls who asked to go between classes and were denied and looked rather annoyed, and there was that one girl I think I mentioned who shouted at the teacher that she wished he could spend the month as a woman, but other than that nothing really specific. But I mean it must have been going on a pretty large scale because statistically speaking the bathrooms were so inadequate that the majority of girls probably couldn't have gone all day. But again other than my three friends I didn't really talk to anyone about these things, I wasn't that very social in high school at all. I noticed that I had to go a lot though!

Interesting is that the poll actually reflects what I was suspecting based on my own personal experience, where probably about 80 to 85% of the men indicated that they never had a problem getting to the bathroom between class, but where at least two thirds of the women said that they regularly had to go several periods before they got the chance to go.

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@daniel2

"have you witnessed any bursting, peeing, major desperation? has students ran off the class anyway if it got too bad? any specific stories?"

Nothing particularly memorable, although back then I wasn't as attuned to it as I was now. There were definitely a lot of girls who asked to go between classes and were denied and looked rather annoyed, and there was that one girl I think I mentioned who shouted at the teacher that she wished he could spend the month as a woman, but other than that nothing really specific. But I mean it must have been going on a pretty large scale because statistically speaking the bathrooms were so inadequate that the majority of girls probably couldn't have gone all day. But again other than my three friends I didn't really talk to anyone about these things, I wasn't that very social in high school at all. I noticed that I had to go a lot though!

Interesting is that the poll actually reflects what I was suspecting based on my own personal experience, where probably about 80 to 85% of the men indicated that they never had a problem getting to the bathroom between class, but where at least two thirds of the women said that they regularly had to go several periods before they got the chance to go.

interesting! but the question was for user sunita who said her school had psychopatic teachers 

• 2 weeks later...

To tie this somewhat into that other thread it kind of wonders and begs the question how will stuff like the tick-tock challenge influence the bathroom situation for lots of students growing up now? Considering that two thirds of the woman who answered this poll already indicated that the situation in their school wasn't good when it came to relieving themselves I can only imagine that it will get much worse.