Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Purchase not approved

Go to solution Solved by Kyuu,

I've bought a couple of WesternWets comics without a problem, but now whenever I try to buy one it tells me that the order needs to be approved. I wait, but the order never gets approved and it expires. I tried getting support by using the contact us option at the bottom of the site, but I got no reply to the email I currently use, which is specified in when in the support message. This brings me to my other problem. I lost the password to my Omorashi account and the email associated with it, so I can't check my email to see if I got any response.

Hey @orangelion,

It looks like we did send a reply to your support tickets, but if you no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with your account you may have missed them (as this is normally how we notify users of replies, you don't get any in-site notifications for the support tickets at the moment).

You can access you previously opened support tickets here:
https://www.omorashi.org/support

You can reply to any of your existing support tickets here, even if you do not have access to your accounts registered e-mail.

You can also create a support ticket via this page if you need help changing your accounts registered e-mail address. For security reasons, we can't handle these requests over the public forums.

Let me know if you have any problems using the above page!