Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I had TWO!! accidents at a concert this weekend

1 minute ago, wannawatch said:

Both stunning And daring !  👍

Thank you. I wasn't really thrilled with the quality of either video but it's not like I could have taken a full body shot and not drawn complete and utter attention to myself and gotten kicked out. I did feel kind of bad about the puddle outside but there was vomit and piss everywhere. I had no idea how many seniors tied the booze bag on so heavily. And they can't hold their alcohol. So my little puddle was the least of the problems.

The video turned out m o r e than fine-it's an absolute gem if you'd ask me ! Different camera-work gives the vieuwer something to fantasize about I find.

Having been to lots of festivals myself and having to work in the 'carnage' afterwords, I can assure you that that little bit of 'water' doesn't do anything wrong  😉

Edited by wannawatch (see edit history)
58 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

The video turned out m o r e than fine-it's an absolute gem if you'd ask me ! Different camera-work gives the vieuwer something to fantasize about I find.

Having been to lots of festivals myself and having to work in the 'carnage' afterwords, I can assure you that that little bit of 'water' doesn't do anything wrong  😉

Well thank you for the reassurance. I went to Woodstock in 99 and this was a bigger shit show than that. I didn't have the pee kink in 99. that would have been amazing

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Wallywick said:

Amazing story and videos! I’m from the area so I know just what you’re talking about. Wish I was going to that show, too! Can’t wait to hear about more adventures! 
(extra hot that your bf doesn’t know. That makes it even better)

My first time at that side of Fairmont Park and JFC I was not prepared for that. 

2 minutes ago, DonnyWotty said:

Good lord these videos are going to be the death of me, I've never seen anything so hot and utterly daring 🥵 💦

See. I thought this was kind of a shite take. Glad to hear you like it. And don't worry, I'll call the Dr.for you.

What an amazing day! And you look so cute in this dress!

I love the pic where you need to hold yourself, knowing how desperate you are and how you need the pressure of your fingers to stay in control is so hot! It fuels the fantasy of what's going on down there 😉

Your strong muscles and your fingers are probably able to seal your pee hole, but I'm sure you were able to feel some other kind of wetness spread...

I bet you can't completely avoid to tease your clit while you try to fight back that huge flood!

So hot!

12 hours ago, Wallywick said:

I haven’t been to one in years but I seem to recall they were the tits for tits back in the day, too. 

Oddly, I saw no boobies

3 hours ago, waterrat said:

I love the pic where you need to hold yourself, knowing how desperate you are and how you need the pressure of your fingers to stay in control is so hot! It fuels the fantasy of what's going on down there 😉

Your strong muscles and your fingers are probably able to seal your pee hole, but I'm sure you were able to feel some other kind of wetness spread...

I bet you can't completely avoid to tease your clit while you try to fight back that huge flood!

So hot!

Thanks. It was the closest I've come to achieving the fantasy 

37 minutes ago, triefnase said:

You should go to concerts seven days a week.

Sign me up.

12 minutes ago, Skippyboy said:

God that is fantastic....your moans of relief and pleasure as it pours down your legs ! Joyous

It's been months since I had to go THIS badly. And it snuck up on me too. I normally have to drink a LOT more fluids than I did that day. Maybe it's bc I was idle in the car so I was more aware of it, earlier...

Would have given my eye teeth to have been in the car with you (though I'm not sure what eye teeth are, it's just something people say!  Do I need them?  Are they good for gently chewing on nipples, for example?  Can I give something else as an alternative?)

That really was something else. The desperation is my thing, so you sitting there holding on to it so tightly before you just have to burst does it for me any day of the week and twice on a Sunday!   

52 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Maybe it's bc I was idle in the car so I was more aware of it

That happens sometimes, it's almost like when you are distracted your body needs less power to hold back the flood. The trapped feeling in a car definitely heightens the desperation.

Both don't lessen how sexy you look when you try to delay an inevitable pee accident 😉

6 hours ago, waterrat said:

So hot!

Thanks. The dress was too short with a very high neck and I wanted to be cute but comfy so I chopped the neckline. Voila! 

And as I was with the bf I couldn't really lean into the sexual component that much. There is only so much I can handle of getting all turned on and then getting no relief for that, uh, problem. 

3 hours ago, fabric5 said:

Amazing story and fantastic videos!! Thank you so much for sharing

You're welcome 

2 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

Would have given my eye teeth to have been in the car with you (though I'm not sure what eye teeth are, it's just something people say!  Do I need them?  Are they good for gently chewing on nipples, for example?  Can I give something else as an alternative?)

That really was something else. The desperation is my thing, so you sitting there holding on to it so tightly before you just have to burst does it for me any day of the week and twice on a Sunday!   

Sorry, bit no. We only accept eye teeth

19 minutes ago, Mariner62 said:

The NASCAR race weekends in Michigan used to have that kind of traffic.  There were plenty of people jumping out of their cars and running into the cornfields or woods.  And for those who managed to hold until getting to the track, the lines at the port a johns were very long.  Caught several girls squatting between vehicles.

Where there are sloppy drunks outside, there will be pee. Put THAT on my gravestone. Jk. I'm going to the Body Farm in TN! 🤩

19 hours ago, Wallywick said:

Amazing story and videos! I’m from the area so I know just what you’re talking about. Wish I was going to that show, too! Can’t wait to hear about more adventures! 
(extra hot that your bf doesn’t know. That makes it even better)

But if my BF knew then he would know I just want to be fucked til my fillings are loose after an evening like that. Instead I just smiled and looked around until the horniness died inside me.

1 hour ago, Mariner62 said:

The NASCAR race weekends in Michigan used to have that kind of traffic.  There were plenty of people jumping out of their cars and running into the cornfields or woods.  And for those who managed to hold until getting to the track, the lines at the port a johns were very long.  Caught several girls squatting between vehicles.

I was in Daytona once but not during race season. But we talked about how amazing that would have been. Or the Bike weeks. Ooooooooh