Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does this happen to anyone else?

I am a male, which may or may not have something to do with what I am about to say but the question is for everyone! So! I have always been wetting my pants or seeing others wet their pants for as long as I can remember but I have been noticing recently that it comes in cycles. For example over the span of a 2 months the first 2 weeks of those months, I could be totally into wetting and really daring wettings, like something in public or something like that. I can’t get enough of reading and watching omorashi content and then after this 2 weeks of strong omorashi feelings it starts to taper off. And I become less and less interested in omorashi and maybe even a little bit of shame (sometimes to the point where I will delete all omorashi content throw out all my diapers and so forth) And I get the feeling why they heck did I go to a public place last week and just wet my pants am I crazy??? And then this lack of interest in omorashi lasts about 2 or 3 weeks and then I am back where I started. Does this happen to anyone else? 

My interest in this fetish can wax and wane considerably where sometimes for a week or more I can barely concentrate on anything else and then other times I barely have any interest whatsoever. And whenever I am sick or not eating or sleeping well I tend not to have any interest in anything sexual whatsoever. But then all's I need is one major experience to get me back on the wagon so to speak.

Over time the peaks and valleys have leveled out somewhat. If I had to guess why, I would say it's because I have always had persistent overactive bladder and bedwetting symptoms.  Bedwetting is fine, it happens and I don't  mind it at all most of the time.  But the overactive bladder symptoms have gotten worse, pushing me to the verge more often.  So l sometimes get cornered into "preventative" wettings at 8/10 where it's convenient/discreet, instead of holding out for a bathroom and having an accident in a bad place.

What I've noticed with having an additional "kink" is that it's usually only an intense turn on with one at a time. This must be tied into the reason why these types of things turn us on to begin with, some biological mumbo jumbo well beyond me.

I can easily partake in one or the other at any time but seemingly only one will be super arousing at a particular time. Worst part about this is that when I'm really into wetting or padding up, I don't have any padding and have to wait days for them to come in. Though I guess the "great anticipation" makes the first time after a while a bit more satisfying.

Edited by SlendrWetr (see edit history)