Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Interesting Twitter find

I read about this incident on a mainstream news site...

It is hard for me to feel much sympathy for her, at least without knowing more.  But, having been to Disneyland, there are usually ample bathrooms around, and typically the bathrooms are the only things that don't have much of a line.  Where she is sitting is probably only about 200 feet from a bathroom, and it doesn't look that busy.  I have used that very bathroom she is near on days when the park was much busier and there was no wait, so it is hard for me to understand why she would have to pee in a cup right there.

There was no reason. She got caught and made up a story to seem like the victim. She apparently forgets that if you're in a disney park, you're literally surrounded by people and children. Not a great place to publicly pee in a cup. As someone who works for disney, and sees thousands of guests every day, there are the rare few who... although unfortunately it is becoming more and more common, that come to the parks, and feel they can do whatever they want. If they do something inappropriate like this, when they get caught they normally jump to a story like "I have a condition" or "you're being racist" (no joke, I watched a white woman call a white female security guard racist for telling her she can't walk around the park in bikini bottoms). Or some story they come up with to get them out of trouble. We had a guest recently who felt she was entitled to a selfie photoshoot in front of a menu board at a restuarant, was taking overly sexual photos, and was screaming at people for being in her shots. Very classy. When she was asked to leave by security, she started claiming that she had cancer and that Disney was oppressing a cancer patient. Luckily, 99% of the guests we get from all over the world are just happy to be there, and they make the job enjoyable. It's rare...ish that we have to deal with anger like that, but the countless other people who are wonderful to talk to make up for experiences like that.