Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have any regrets or drawbacks with your fetishes?

Does anybody have any regrets relating to your kink / fetish?

It could be anything, from being caught by someone in the act, to the long-term effect it's had on your own health, or just wishing you weren't interesting in a specific kink at all!

For me, my 'regret' is largely a blessing - a steel bladder. I often remember how easy and loose it was to wet yourself as a kid, wishing sometimes that I could go back to that - especially when I spend several hours desperate but with no sign of bursting lol. But I genuinely think that it's the years of indulging in omo and holding that has given me this almost superpower ability to hold.

What about you? What are your complaints?

I used to be terrified of wetting myself as a kid. To the point of always going to the toilet even if I didn't need it. My regret is that, as a result, I never had a wetting accident as a kid. I wish that I could have had at least 1 experience back then, while it was still socially acceptable to have an accident. Just 1 experience to remember, that's my regret.

9 minutes ago, desp_wet said:

I used to be terrified of wetting myself as a kid. To the point of always going to the toilet even if I didn't need it. My regret is that, as a result, I never had a wetting accident as a kid. I wish that I could have had at least 1 experience back then, while it was still socially acceptable to have an accident. Just 1 experience to remember, that's my regret.

I sort of understand that. I didn't have that fear of wetting myself, but there were times were I wanted to wet my grey school pants, definitely. I wasn't old enough to understand it all back then, but I remember having to hide how personally excited and curious I got when a mate / another boy in my class said he desperately needed to go. I remember wanting to see them wet themselves and also wanting to try and do it myself sometimes, but never did because I thought I was too old.

Looking back, it's easy to realise I was still at an 'acceptable' age to have an accident, but even then I would have still been bullied for it and told I needed to go back in to nappies and nursery so I'm glad I never.

Edited by Windows XPee (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Windows XPee said:

I sort of understand that. I didn't have that fear of wetting myself, but there were times were I wanted to wet my grey school pants, definitely. I wasn't old enough to understand it all back then, but I remember having to hide how personally excited and curious I got when a mate / another boy in my class said he desperately needed to go. I remember wanting to see them wet themselves and also wanting to try and do it myself sometimes, but never did because I thought I was too old.

I don't think I'd have wanted to be seen. But I definitely would have wanted an experience where I was hurrying to get home, but wet before I could get to the toilet. 

9 minutes ago, desp_wet said:

I don't think I'd have wanted to be seen. But I definitely would have wanted an experience where I was hurrying to get home, but wet before I could get to the toilet. 

I did that as a teenager on the way home from school a few times, if that counts lol. Never got seen either, always at the last hurdle not getting through my front door in time, plus the pants were black in high school and the accidents were genuine. One was in an empty park in torrential rain though, now that I think about it.

8 minutes ago, desp_wet said:

When I hear stories from everyone here about teenage accidents, I love reading them, but I'm also like, "why not me!"

Mine should be on my profile if you're interested and haven't read them already. There's 3 of them, I think, each telling of a different time I had an accident from the age of 12 to 16. From about 13/14 I was wetting myself deliberately at least once a week lol That's because I realised the benefit of black pants and how certain weather etc can disguise accidents.

3 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

Mine should be on my profile if you're interested and haven't read them already. There's 3 of them, I think, each telling of a different time I had an accident from the age of 12 to 16. From about 13/14 I was wetting myself deliberately at least once a week lol That's because I realised the benefit of black pants and how certain weather etc can disguise accidents.

I was a late one to discover the Joy's of holding and wetting. I experimented from 11 to 15, but I don't think I ever got myself desperate enough. I enjoyed seeing women desperate and wet, but thought that I wasn't into it myself. Until one day, when I was about 25, and I got the most desperate I have ever been out in public. I honestly thought I'd wet myself on the drive home! I made it home, but released in my pants in the shower. That was my awakening moment!!

My regret is my fetish takes up too much of my time when I should be doing other things!

however as female desperation is my thing I always wanted to experience that feeling as a younger man (no longer at school now working) but I couldn’t get to a really desperate stage without it feeling annoying and painful over time, then I was told at the docs I was dehydrated often as I didn’t drink enough water, so I decided to try and remember to drink more (it was cups of tea in those days) 

So one day at work I planned to drink more and more water to see how I felt, this was working,  I hatched a plan to leave work without peeing, I took a bus half way home and walked the rest through a park, it was quiet and the water was making me want to pee a lot, i was bursting to pee like I was years before occasionally as a school kid, 

i now had to find a place to pee in the park as I didn’t want to risk exiting the park for the final walk home to my parents as desperate to pee as I was, however I felt naughty and allowed some pee to escape as I walked, this made me even more desperate, I did these 3 or 4 times each time it was harder to stop the flow and hold it, now almost pee dancing to hold the rest back I had achieved the feeling of almost peeing myself as so desperate now, i nipped in behind some trees and relieved myself of the rest of my pee, I haven’t done that again since...

2 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

For me, my 'regret' is largely a blessing - a steel bladder.

This is one of mine. Its absolutely very useful and honestly, if I had to choose between that and the polar opposite I'd 100% go with having more control. Yet for someone whose fetish revolves around desperation and wetting yourself, its a bit annoying when its actually really hard to get yourself to properly burst.

My other regret is how dominant Omorashi is in my sexual psyche. Don't get me wrong, I do love my fetish, but there are times I wish I could just 'turn it off' for a bit or balance it out with stuff that doesn't involve pee.

48 minutes ago, Dune1001 said:

. Don't get me wrong, I do love my fetish, but there are times I wish I could just 'turn it off' for a bit or balance it out with stuff that doesn't involve pee.

This. Although I do manage to keep the kink separate from my "vanilla" sex life, I do wish I could turn it off from time to time -- particularly as it relates to my fantasies of desperation and wetting. It can be a bit much sometimes. I've also been caught a couple times in my life and I found those incidents incredibly embarrassing -- somehow even more embarrassing than the actual accidents I had. I was playing in the car once and when I got home I put the pants into the laundry hamper at the bottom. I was intending to wash them later that night, but my ex decided to do it before and found the wet pants. She asked me what was up and I told her that I had gotten stuck in traffic and had an accident and that I was too embarrassed to tell her. She knew about my bladder issues so it wasn't all that shocking, but it still felt deeply shameful even though it didn't actually happen.  So, maybe that is my specific regret.   

My regret is somehow I feel like I made my overactive bladder worse by playing games with my bladder for so long.  As long as I can remember I have had OAB symptoms, since a little kid, wet the bed, had urgency or frequency during the day, etc.  I was always paranoid about having accidents during the day.  I think that's what kind of connected me with pee related kinks was my constant preoccupation of not wetting my pants growing up (and waking up in a wet bed a lot). 

As an adult, sometimes I'm fine and I can push it out to hold a liter, other days I feel like I can't make it much past half that, or even less at times.  It can be a real curse and at this point I'm not confident leaving the house without a diaper if I'm gone more than an hour.  I don't always use it but it's there.  I also wet the bed unpredictably, so while I actually don't mind that my body does that, and feel rejuvenated after a night when I wet in my sleep, I wish I could guarantee that it didn't happen because that has resulted in wet hotel beds a couple times, and some other accidents.

Also this stuff occupies my mind a lot sometimes.  But I guess like any kink that's pretty normal.

I love my fetish and don't regret having it in the least but there is one incredibly embarrassing I had years ago that still stands out to me. I was doing a hold at the movies and at the end of the movie I was on the verge of losing control but decided on not using the restroom after the movie was over and tried to drive home. It got so bad that I needed to stop, otherwise my car seats would not stand a chance. I stopped at a park on the way home and started to rush toward the public bathrooms. Before I got to them I started to leak and the leak quickly turned into a uncontrollable flood. I turned around and started to casually walk back to my car as nothing happened. As I was walking back to my car a cop was coming down the street and he noticed my wet pants apparently because his lights turned on and he did a U-turn and turned into the parking lot I was parked. At that moment I became frozen with fear and just stood there for a few moments unsure on what to do. As I reached the cop another cop was coming down the street with his lights on and as you guessed, he was there for me. Thankfully they didn't make me do the Simon says routine for drunks and only had me blow into the breath thing to make sure I wasn't intoxicated. One of the cops asked me "you're a guy, why didn't you go behind a tree" my response was "its illegal" they both turned their heads to look at each other, had a chuckle and his response was "yep, it is". They did make me stand In front of the squad car so I'm guessing they and their buddies had a nice laugh at the dash cam but I'm ok with it now. It's funny to think about, how that was my most embarrassing moment of my life.

Definitely. It's given me some moments of amazing fun but it complicates my thought processes about pretty much everything and has cost me a lot.   Still here looking at it though aren't I?! 

9 hours ago, Dune1001 said:

This is one of mine. Its absolutely very useful and honestly, if I had to choose between that and the polar opposite I'd 100% go with having more control. Yet for someone whose fetish revolves around desperation and wetting yourself, its a bit annoying when its actually really hard to get yourself to properly burst.

My other regret is how dominant Omorashi is in my sexual psyche. Don't get me wrong, I do love my fetish, but there are times I wish I could just 'turn it off' for a bit or balance it out with stuff that doesn't involve pee.

That sums it up.  I'm not into my own bladder either, I'm obsessed with a partner peeing/waiting to pee.  Because I am very much dominated by that psyche I struggle to be sexually satisfied - at all - with a more vanilla situation and it has cost me otherwise good relationships.  Yeah, regrets, I've had a few...   On the flip side of that I do know some very interesting people purely because of my kinks.  But they're not waking up with me this morning or going for a nice walk with the dog either. 

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)

I guess my regret is that now I have a job where my fetish plays a role as I find myself desperate all day long often and I can't get myself out of omorashi mode as a result of that, even though I feel like it's not appropriate at the time. One single day of holding is enough to put me so fixated into my fetish that sometimes it's hard for me to concentrate on anything else for days at a time, which tends to make me very unproductive.

When I first got involved with my omo friend Pamela we were having a wonderful time, but her brother -- who is a bit of a sociopath and has been arrested several times for his hateful mischief against other people -- hated me because he thought I was too old for his sister (pretty sure he wanted her for himself). He knew her well enough to know that the two of us must be doing something kinky. He knew she was into all kinds of fetish stuff and here we were, so many years apart. Among his other creepy talents, he's a computer hacker (actually raided his business competitors and fucked up their accounting). He raided our emails to each other, found out what we were into, and sent copies of our passionate omo emails to some of her friends.

I really regretted that.

I always felt like way bad shame when I wet my pants when I was in middle school and high school.  Like I was doing something soooo wrong or whatever.  I still feel like guilty and like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to do. But it totally feels soooo good too. It's like this fucking hawt mix of shame and fun and being me and feeling happy that I'm gay and also way horny and doing something I serious love doing. Like all at the same time. So there's kinda some regret when its over but I feel like kinda free when I do it. Dunno if that makes sense or like just sounds stupid. But it's what I feel.

3 hours ago, mystic dreamer said:

When I first got involved with my omo friend Pamela we were having a wonderful time, but her brother -- who is a bit of a sociopath and has been arrested several times for his hateful mischief against other people -- hated me because he thought I was too old for his sister (pretty sure he wanted her for himself). He knew her well enough to know that the two of us must be doing something kinky. He knew she was into all kinds of fetish stuff and here we were, so many years apart. Among his other creepy talents, he's a computer hacker (actually raided his business competitors and fucked up their accounting). He raided our emails to each other, found out what we were into, and sent copies of our passionate omo emails to some of her friends.

I really regretted that.

Wow what a c##t he is. Sorry that you and his sister had to go through that!

5 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I regret not joining this site sooner! For years I was so paranoid of anything being found out about it which made me feel dirty and alone but since joining here I feel I belong and I am not alone. 

These were my feelings too, but now being here makes me feel that everything is normal. I am the most relaxed about my interests now than I have ever been.

3 minutes ago, Shawnie said:

I always felt like way bad shame when I wet my pants when I was in middle school and high school.  Like I was doing something soooo wrong or whatever.  I still feel like guilty and like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to do. But it totally feels soooo good too. It's like this fucking hawt mix of shame and fun and being me and feeling happy that I'm gay and also way horny and doing something I serious love doing. Like all at the same time. So there's kinda some regret when its over but I feel like kinda free when I do it. Dunno if that makes sense or like just sounds stupid. But it's what I feel.

No I think I understand that tbh. I always switch to 'disgust' mode once I've had a night of pissing myself and it always happens the moment I 'climax'. Not sure if that's too much information but I think it's pretty common in most people, just not enough talked about.

In the longer-term, I've had to take a step back from omo too, because I've felt a bit of a loser for doing it. Especially when my flat reeks of piss and I have pissed pants all over the place. But over the years I've accepted my interests and fetishes, which was helped by discovering that there are others out there too, so I wasn't so perverted as I first feared.

1 minute ago, Windows XPee said:

No I think I understand that tbh. I always switch to 'disgust' mode once I've had a night of pissing myself and it always happens the moment I 'climax'. Not sure if that's too much information but I think it's pretty common in most people, just not enough talked about.

In the longer-term, I've had to take a step back from omo too, because I've felt a bit of a loser for doing it. Especially when my flat reeks of piss and I have pissed pants all over the place. But over the years I've accepted my interests and fetishes, which was helped by discovering that there are others out there too, so I wasn't so perverted as I first feared.

Embrace your fetish! Nothing to be ashamed of 😀

*HUGZ* Thank you, For serious. What you said is like exactly what I feel. When I am totally soaked I'm way happy till I get off. And then the shame hits again like so fucking hard right when I get off.  I didn't know other ppl felt like that too. It just seemed like kinda my shame. That way helps. And its like when I gotta pee I'm like should I or maybe like not do it. And it's kinda a relief and makes it funner and easier if somebody dares me or encurages me to pee. Cause then it's like I'm not alone and somebody thinks its OK and then I'm way happy and pee my jeans and it's like this special kinda fun.