Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On the rare occasions I've set myself up for a public wetting, I've done it much more for the thrill of the sensation and naughtiness but also for private humiliation, rather than public humiliation. If I had come across someone - I've only done it on nighttime walks - the thrill would have been in having done it and the person not knowing, rather than knowing. Had I been discovered, I would have managed the public humiliation but I don't think my fetish brain would have been excited by it. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong ...

Love your deep thinking about it though.

Edited by wetskipants (see edit history)
13 hours ago, wetskipants said:

On the rare occasions I've set myself up for a public wetting, I've done it much more for the thrill of the sensation and naughtiness but also for private humiliation, rather than public humiliation. If I had come across someone - I've only done it on nighttime walks - the thrill would have been in having done it and the person not knowing, rather than knowing. Had I been discovered, I would have managed the public humiliation but I don't think my fetish brain would have been excited by it. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong ...

Love your deep thinking about it though.

Thanks! You sum it up in a more simple way than I do! "Private humiliation" is a great description of what might be the link between those two sides of the coin that I´ve been looking for. 

On 9/13/2021 at 2:02 AM, justme said:

Great story. I was once seeing a girl who was seriously accident prone (like since she was about 9), who'd peed when she'd cum (that was embarrassing in high school and beyond, but she also loved it, while hating in the immediate the embarrassment she found it a huge turn on after). So she'd often hold off finding a toilet and often too late. Her life was endless accidents, and I loved it...she did too. Once time we were driving in the country and I pulled into get gas, and she headed in no seeming hurry to the toilets. Coming back later she had clearly wet her jeans to her knees, almost. She had on a double belt which matched her double button jeans, and that proved too much when confronted with a toilet. The problem was that I was in a few hours dropping her at the airport for her to return home after a week together. She had (this is for real) sen her suitcase ahead of her, thus  no extra pants/panties. So we headed to a Macy's perhaps 10 miles away. Of course she had to walk in with still quite wet and obvious jeans on, and buy dry clothes. She was somewhat red faced, but we both loved it. Some people looked, but most didn't seem to notice at all (I  always find this interesting). Picking out jeans in one area, she asked the saleswoman if she could pay for the in lingerie, adding (quite unnecessarily) "You see I had a slight accident and need dry clothes.' The saleswoman sort of smiled and said 'no problem', without commenting on her wet pants. We went to the lingerie department (we both love buying her lingerie and she wearing pretty panties and bras) and she found a pair of panties she liked, paid, and headed to the changing rooms.

I should note I had taken a bunch of pictures of her at the gas station and in the car in her wet pants, and took a few more as she went to change (which unfortunately didn't turn out, but the gas station/car pics are good). As she didn't relish the idea of carrying peed in pants and panties through airport security and on the plane, I took them to my place to wash and later sent them to her, clean and dry. We both loved the public viewing and embarrassment....much like your story. Thanks.

Great story, thanks for sharing!

I agree, it´s very similar to my scenario, even if I would never said it out loud like she did to the saleswoman.
Must have been a hot scenario. Do you think she had planned for it to happen or was it really a genuine accident? Seemed like she owned her accidents well and could enjoy them. That´s something I hope I´d be able to do too if I´d have an unplanned visible accident, but I don´t know.

In this case it was very much an unplanned accident at the gas station. I knew/know this woman well, and she has in fact planned accidents (well, purposefully held it too long and the obvious result) but not in this case as she came to the car almost crying as she had wet her jeans/panties and had a plane to catch some hours later, alone. But once we decided to head to get her dry clothes, she relaxed and got into it. She has a habit of telling strangers that she's 'about to wet my pants' or that she has had an accident. Etc etc.

7 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Fantastically written, I really appreciate how you explore your experience with the difference aspects of the scenario!

Thanks! I´m glad it´s apprechiated because sometimes when I read through what I´ve written it feels like... too much! But as i mentioned, the social/psychogical aspects of this kink and how the different negative/positive emotions are connected to it is really interesting to try and get a grip on.