Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Friends/partners with totally different bladder sizes

I wondered if people have experiences with the situation where your friend or partner has a totally different bladder capacity than you? And if that lead to funny or awkward situations. Or even discussions among you.

When I was a student I had a buddy I often went out with, and his bladder capacity was certainly 3x mine. It was really noticeable when we went out drinking in the pub: only after I had been to the toilet 3 times, he also took a pee break. He also got used to me getting desperate often on the way home. He sometimes teased me about it, but it was all in good humor.

My ex-wife had a very large bladder and mine was small. With her it often lead to discussions (our marriage wasn't that good after all), especially when we were on trips and I wanted to go look for a bathroom again. She could not imagine I really had to go and thought it was more a question of weak willpower.

I think it's rather ironic my current situation in that I have always gone to the bathroom far more than everybody I know pretty much, but I now know that I can hold it for 6 1/2 hours if I really had to. So the paradox is that I would probably need to go to the bathroom more than most I know, but if we were stuck in a situation far from a bathroom I could probably hold out a lot longer than maybe a lot of them, again if I really really had to.

My girlfriend had a tiny bladder when we got together. She refused to measure, but I'd guess 200ml or so. With some encouragement to reduce her caffeine intake and increase water, she has increased it substantially.  She measured for the first time last week, at 640ml.  She can now last much longer and avoid the need for 'wild wees' but still pees more often than me. At the weekend we went to a music festival for ten hours, drinking copious beers, and she peed 4 times before I went the first and only time. She knows about my fetish and says I pee thunderous non-stop wees, whereas she thinks her pitiful dribbles are normal 😎  I'll take being abnormal in the bladder!

1 hour ago, holdit247 said:

With some encouragement to reduce her caffeine intake and increase water, she has increased it substantially.  She measured for the first time last week, at 640ml.  She can now last much longer and avoid the need for 'wild wees'

That sounds like a good beginning to a bladder training, which by some time and training could result in a new strong bladdered and proudly holding to extreme girl!

Congratulations 🍀😃👍

2 minutes ago, Peter-P said:

sounds like a good beginning to a bladder training, which by some time and training could result in a new strong bladdered and proudly holding to extreme girl!

You know about my ex-GF who expanded her bladder from 800ml to 1800ml in one month of extreme training don't you? I've written about her numerous times, but at risk of repetition:

She trained herself the best I've ever seen. She started at 800ml capacity when we met, already into holding but not the stats. Over a single month, she expanded her capacity to 1800ml. She could never get it any bigger so evidently that was her limit.

She did it by simply waiting to her limit every single day, every single time she had to go. She gave up work, gave up caffeine and drank a LOT more than she had before. If yesterday she lasted 10 minutes after she reached 10 out of 10, today she would force herself to do 20 mins. Tomorrow it would be 30.

She would never ever compromise. If she was bursting, at her limit and holding herself, but had to go out, she would assess whether to pee before leaving based on whether she could make it to the car, not the whole trip.  Thus she pushed herself even harder.

Drinking a lot more liquid gets the bladder used to holding more, and dilutes the pee.  Yellow, concentrated pee contains waste products which irritate the walls of the bladder, to get you to get rid of them.  So diluting your pee with more volume actually makes you need to pee less often, once you've stretched your bladder.  It is only a muscle after all, so can be trained like any other muscle like an athlete would.  Caffeine dehydrates you, making the pee yellower, and is itself an irritant to the bladder, which is why it makes you pee quickly after drinking coffee, cola or an energy drink.

In one month she used her capacity to motivate herself to improve, measuring every time she peed. Today's target was simply to be bigger than yesterday. It all happened really quickly.

Another thing: if we were together she wouldn't pee until we'd had sex. She simply didn't let herself. She averaged 36 orgasms per sex session. 

@holdit247

"She trained herself the best I've ever seen. She started at 800ml capacity when we met, already into holding but not the stats. Over a single month, she expanded her capacity to 1800ml. She could never get it any bigger so evidently that was her limit."

That is impressive that she almost doubled her capacity in a single month as that must have been pretty extreme training. I've never measured my output but it's true that I did manage to increase my holding capacity rather quickly once I got my job, so I guess the bladder adapts to situations when it really has to.

On 9/13/2021 at 8:57 AM, holdit247 said:

My girlfriend had a tiny bladder when we got together. She refused to measure, but I'd guess 200ml or so. With some encouragement to reduce her caffeine intake and increase water, she has increased it substantially.  She measured for the first time last week, at 640ml.  She can now last much longer and avoid the need for 'wild wees' but still pees more often than me. At the weekend we went to a music festival for ten hours, drinking copious beers, and she peed 4 times before I went the first and only time. She knows about my fetish and says I pee thunderous non-stop wees, whereas she thinks her pitiful dribbles are normal 😎  I'll take being abnormal in the bladder!

It's always funny how we almost cannot imagine how another bladder capacity would be! My capacity is also around 600ml like your girlfriend, and the fact that you can hold for ages with all that beer seems like a miracle to me too! 😄

Does it intrigue you too that your girlfriend has to go that frequent? Or do only big capacities turn you on?

I knew my current gf started off with not being able to hold as much as myself. While she didn't use the bathroom as often as myself it was because she didn't hydrate properly. Well that use to be the case once I helped her build up a habit to hydrate regularly, I easily could out hold her. Its only when she started to humor my fetish when things shifted slightly, with each hold she got a touch bit better however her need to want to please me overcame her. For the past few years now she slowly trained herself to catch up to me and wants to see how far she can go. At the moment I assume we are on the same level but she hasn't held to the max since January this year so who knows.

I've generally had a smaller bladder than most people, and have always been in awe of those who seemed able to last many hours without even seeming to have any need to go. Thinking about it, that's probably what started this fetish for me in the first place.

On 9/19/2021 at 6:39 PM, JCPee said:

I've generally had a smaller bladder than most people, and have always been in awe of those who seemed able to last many hours without even seeming to have any need to go. Thinking about it, that's probably what started this fetish for me in the first place.

That's an interesting answer because I feel that has started my fetish too. Which always gave me a double feeling because it is more a "negative" starting point, as I often wished I had a large capacity. So it is different from someone who enjoyed holding it and got into the fetish for the kick of having long holding times.

3 hours ago, DespLoveDennis said:

That's an interesting answer because I feel that has started my fetish too. Which always gave me a double feeling because it is more a "negative" starting point, as I often wished I had a large capacity. So it is different from someone who enjoyed holding it and got into the fetish for the kick of having long holding times.

The odd thing for me as well is that while I do sometimes enjoy holding it myself, I'm much more excited by other people, mostly women doing it. So that desire makes me feel rather sadistic, even if the other person actually enjoyed it too.