Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Peeing Outside

Just pee outside as often as you can and you'll eventually get less shy! I also used to be very shy to pee outdoors and had difficulties starting peeing and emptying my bladder completely. Nowadays I'm much less shy and have no problem emptying my bladder, even in places where people might see me like pulled over at the side of the road.

13 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

Peeing is peeing. I don't see why peeing outside would be any more difficult than peeing in a toilet. But then again, I was born in the countryside where that was a normal thing to do.

I feel kind of the same way. All I have to do is just relax and out it comes, doesnt matter where I am or whos watching. I dont understand what it is that makes you not be able to go but maybe our bodies work differently 🙂

I think it has something to do with being conditioned not to pee unless it's in a toilet. I've thankfully drifted away from that conditioning. Now, I pee with ease when I go outside. 

On 9/10/2021 at 4:47 PM, ns_reshiram said:

I love peeing outside but when I do my bladder gets so shy and I don't let out all of my pee. I can pee outside once a week when I'm guaranteed no one else will be home since I still live with family. So what can I do? I want to enjoy my chances to the fullest... (no pun intended)

Just squatting is good, but what if you tried lifting one leg up on a chair or ledge, then letting it spray?
Or squat in different areas - behind trees, behind bushes, right up against the house, in the garden, etc. 
If you can pee messily, then shower before anyone gets home, try peeing with your legs closed. 
I also enjoy peeing while walking around. If there's a small area you can stroll back and forth, even just a bit of pacing, try peeing while doing that!
Pee on a weed! Or just aim for a leaf on the ground, or an acorn that fell, or something.

A teenagehood favorite: Climb a tree and pee out of the tree.

2 hours ago, Euin said:

I feel kind of the same way. All I have to do is just relax and out it comes, doesnt matter where I am or whos watching. I dont understand what it is that makes you not be able to go but maybe our bodies work differently 🙂

Well, one possible reason is shy bladder syndrome. I used to have a mild case of that and I was simply unable to pee, no matter how hard I tried, if there was a chance someone might see. It's not peeing outdoors in and itself that's difficult (at least not for me), but the fact that often when peeing outdoors there's often a possibility that someone might see you pee.

6 hours ago, efmir said:

Well, one possible reason is shy bladder syndrome. I used to have a mild case of that and I was simply unable to pee, no matter how hard I tried, if there was a chance someone might see. It's not peeing outdoors in and itself that's difficult (at least not for me), but the fact that often when peeing outdoors there's often a possibility that someone might see you pee.

Thats the biggest problem I had as a kid with peeing outdoors.

This is an enjoyment I've had over the past year. Started doing it more as mu previous living arrangement had several people in a living space, but only one bathroom. I started at night with just going behind a tree in the back of the yard just to get relief. But over time, I started to enjoy that freeing feeling and now pretty much do it when I'm outside the house whenever. (Still out of public view, but still free to pee)

• 7 months later...
On 9/18/2021 at 2:21 PM, Euin said:

Given all the outdoor activities I do, I certainly have no problem peeing outside

But, I find it somewhat matters where I am and who is watching. If I'm in a place that's not so private or where I could run into strangers, I'm going to be cautious. When I'm around a trail partner, I'm much less so. It may matter too how full I am. A desperate bladder usually demands immediate attention.

Of course, I may not always be able to just relax and let it flow out, so I find it helps to give a good push.