Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My wife couldn't hold it as bathroom was occupied

8 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hot. I’d give anything to be that wife. Total fantasy of mine to have someone who’s into that kind of thing help me hold it just like that, then reassure me that it’s ok if I can’t keep it in anymore. Soaking it all up with whatever can be grabbed in the moment just puts it over the top. All my favourite things all together. I’d totally be cumming too 😆😘

Mine too.  I came close with a girl years ago but we never went through with it. Much to my regret ..

11 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hot. I’d give anything to be that wife. Total fantasy of mine to have someone who’s into that kind of thing help me hold it just like that, then reassure me that it’s ok if I can’t keep it in anymore. Soaking it all up with whatever can be grabbed in the moment just puts it over the top. All my favourite things all together. I’d totally be cumming too 😆😘

Unfortunately, it isn't quite her thing but does go along with indulging me planned from time to time.  Having a rather small bladder that isn't the strongest either, she does have a half dozen or so full accidental settings per year, along with crossing her legs and bouncing up and down almost instantly anytime the bathroom is occupied. That said, I can't complain but more no matter what would be a plus.

Do you not get to experience this with your SO?

Edited by willbill
Adding to response (see edit history)
On 9/11/2021 at 6:28 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, it’s definitely NOT his thing and the whole scenario doesn’t do much for me unless the other person is enjoying it just as much as I am…..

So how long in total have you been into this and not had any chances to experience anything with someone else?  Also, was there anything specific or a certain experience that initially got you i first interested in this?

And, I agree fully on a desire to see the other person enjoy it, and even to the point they enjoy it more depending on the situation, especially if it is something hot (such as a scenario of a female coming home desperate and needing to stop on the way to the bathroom, trying as hard as possible to hold it, which kinda is my thing).

5 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

It’s always only been solo play for me. I’ve been interested in pee play since I was a young teen, but I really got back into it in the past 5 years or so, and started playing way more. 

I’d say first got into it in a sexual way by holding waaaaaaaay too long and having an accident while masturbating. But even before that I loved to pee in naughty sneaky places, and was fascinated with desperation and accidents. 

The thought of you having an accident while masturbating is a very sexy thought I must say @PrincessPeeach !!

8 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Oh myyyyyyy….such a golden opportunity. Did you pee?!?!

my partners not into this, but I think even I might be tempted if he did that….not often you get that kind of invitation lol.
Plus I hate being tickled, and he loves tickling, so wet tickling would be win win for both of us….

Really would be a good time to "test the waters" .. badump, thank you, thank you. If nothing else it's on him for not stopping, ha. I try not to go overboard with the tickling any place that I wouldn't want to have to clean, lol. Otherwise I fully understand and accept the consequences 🙂