Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just now, Despguy123 said:

Oh my god, I think this might be the biggest wetting I've ever seen! You must have been absolutely bursting to go, you really soaked those jeans.

I can hold. A lot. Once I peed outside work and the puddle took the whole week and weekend to evaporate. 

It's actually kinda sucky bc when I want an accident I don't always have the time even though I SHOULD be ready to burst.

14 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Wow !! you were n o t kidding when you said you were bursting to go !? That was one wetting !?

Btw you look stunning in jeans !

thanks for sharing,really made my day .

Thanks. And glad I could help! 

Just now, PrincessInTheP said:

Thanks. And glad I could help! 

The jeans feel different. I enjoy a bare leg but every once in a while a wet jean can't be beat. So hot and clingy but then so cold so fast. And I didn't plan on this one so I didn't have a puppy pee pad in the car so I had to drive home sitting on a broken nylon umbrella. Necessity really IS the mother of invention! 

And I do love that long pause between when I know I've burst and it finally shows, darkening the denim. 

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I can hold. A lot. Once I peed outside work and the puddle took the whole week and weekend to evaporate. 

It's actually kinda sucky bc when I want an accident I don't always have the time even though I SHOULD be ready to burst.

I can see you might get bored waiting to reach the high watermark, though for me the huge piss really makes this extra 🔥  I'm not usually into wetting, though you've messed with my head on that...  I'm a holding fan, so the backstory of how that huge bladder had been filling up all day until it just wouldn't wait is very important!  😍🔥😍🔥

Just now, rebeljaffa said:

I can see you might get bored waiting to reach the high watermark, though for me the huge piss really makes this extra 🔥  I'm not usually into wetting, though you've messed with my head on that...  I'm a holding fan, so the backstory of how that huge bladder had been filling up all day until it just wouldn't wait is very important!  😍🔥😍🔥

Ahhhhh. So you like to hear about the struggle leading up to the moment. Ok, noted. 

12 hours ago, talks2much said:

Wow that was a massive piss, extra hot that you didn't have any knickers on! You look great in pissed jeans too 🙂

It was a massive piss! It was AmazinGGGG. And thanks! 

2 hours ago, stinklerus said:

I would say that to describe them as “soaked” was being rather modest! Drenched, flooded or saturated would be a more apt description! Brilliant stuff, thank you!

You. Are. Welcome.