Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey, all! 😄 I'm back with another story, since Desperate Dog is over. 😛

It will be a story, mostly, of extreme desperation! (I know, big shock! :O) But there will be some other fetishes included too, though not nearly as prominent, to the point where you might not even catch some of them. 😜

Along with this goes a simple concept: a bunch of girls (starting with just one and finding the others later, Mojique style) have to traverse through an RPG world while constantly bursting to piss, because of a new yellow-skinned succubus who has taken over the land, who instead of from people loving each other, gets her power from people peeing, so the key to defeating her is to keep her weak by holding as much of it in as possible.

This will be accompanied by things like inventories, meters to say what each girl is feeling, traits, powers, maybe even achievements. 

I know what you're thinking, and yes, I AM crazy for thinking this is gonna work. But I'm gonna try it anyway! 😄

So, I'd like to make a girl for this to start things off. 

Let's go even crazier and make this like a typical RPG-style character creator. :3 So go ahead and pick one for each of these, and I'll go with the most common choices for them (Choosing the one I like more if it's a tie), and pick a name that I like from among the suggested ones.

Character Name: 

Race: Human | Neko | Furry | Elf | Dwarf | Lizardgirl

Age: 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

Chest Size: Flat | A | B | C | D | DD | E | F+

Skin Colour: Very Pale | Pale | Fair | Olive | Tan | Dark | Very Dark

Hair Colour: Black | Brown | Blonde | Red | Silver | Purple | Blue | Green | Pink

Eye Colour: Brown | Green | Blue | Red | Purple | Yellow | Silver

Personality Trait: Bubbly | Shy | Brave | Kinky | Modest | Nerdy | Tsundere (Seems mean but isn't)

Class: Barbarian | Ranger | Mage | Rogue | Paladin | Monk 

Bladder Size: Tiny | Small | Medium | Large | Huge

Starting Gear: None | Little | Some | Lots 

I know, that's a lot of categories for you to fill in, I promise not all the parts will be like this. 😛 Once we've picked a girl, she'll start on her adventure! ^-^

Not all character creation parts will be like this either, a lot of the girls will have multiple things about them decided already. I just wanted to make this first one really involved so it'll feel like you guys really "made" these characters, so you can hopefully connect to them a bit more (and also to help with 

"Personality Trait", BTW, doesn't mean that will be her entire personality, it just means which of those traits would you like to give her. Also, 'modest' is different from 'shy'. 'Shy' implies she's hesitant about talking to people, 'modest' implies she's really reserved about things like nudity and other such personal things.

If you have any questions for me about this that I haven't already answered in this first post, please don't hesitate to ask! 🙂 

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy this one as much as you seemed to enjoy the last one. That was really overwhelming and nice to hear, you all rock. ❤️

Edited by Bees (see edit history)
8 hours ago, Maniack said:

Name: Lynne

Race: Neko

Chest: Flat

skin color: Fair

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Blue

Personality type: Brave

Class: Monk

Bladder size: tiny

starting gear: lots

And though we can only pick 1 option, i generally would cast my vote for smaller chest and small bladder.

I said, 1 per. 😛 So that whole form there is fine. :3

Thank you all for your contributions so far! 🙂 I'd like a couple more before we fully begin. 🙂

Name: Isha

Race: Elf

Chest: C

Skin color: Fair

Hair color: Blond

Eye color: Silver

Personality type: Brave (A noble adventurer would stand and fight for their friends even when at risk of leaking)

Class: Mage (Spells tend to require usage of ones hands, good luck holding yourself when one hand has to be on your staff and the other is lobbing a fireball)

Bladder size: Large

Starting gear: Some

Our winners: 

Race: Human | >Neko< | Furry | Elf | Dwarf | Lizardgirl

Age: >18< | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

Chest Size: >Flat< | A | B | C | D | DD | E | F+ 

Skin Colour: Very Pale | Pale | >Fair< | Olive | Tan | Dark | Very Dark

Hair Colour: Black | Brown | Blonde | >Red< | Silver | Purple | Blue | Green | Pink

Eye Colour: Brown | Green | >Blue< | Red | Purple | Yellow | Silver 

Personality Trait: Bubbly | Shy | >Brave< | >Kinky< | Modest | Nerdy | Tsundere 

Class: Barbarian | Ranger | >Mage< | Rogue | Paladin | Monk 

Bladder Size: >Tiny< | Small | Medium | Large | Huge 

Starting Gear: None | Little | >Some< | Lots 

So I'll be starting on the story in the next couple days, I'll see what I can do about making a picture of our protagonist, but with how many there are gonna be I don't think that's such a good idea. 😛

Anyhow, see you all soon, thanks for your choices!

(And yes, it was a tie for personality, but that one I felt, since they were all just single traits, I could just have her have both traits. So she's brave yet kinky. Perfect! :P)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...