Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

JAV car wetting (shortened 6)

This is legit one of my favs ever.  I hated the angles the original compilation had for this one, but I love the concept.  It's as basic and innocent as there is.  

Cute girl can't hold it and wets her jeans while strapped in to a seat in the backseat of a car. 

The screenshots tell the story of this one.  The growing size of the wet patch on the seat is what it's all about... just wish we could've seen her from behind before she changed.

I think JAV is on the right track to do Carwetting. Especially jeans that wet the car. but only Camera angles and wet are not as good as they should be. If you want a good one, you should do it like DLEE-163. The first scene to pee twice but ask for jeans If JADE does it next time

I cant believe noone is commenting on any of these uploads!! Awesome work hitman. Hats off to you my friend. Amazing edits and I happen to think the camera angles are amazing. Come on guys, get behind this guy and show him some love. Hes putting a lot of effort into these uploads. Lets give the man the appreciation he deserves. Thanks again Hitman. I for one, aprreciate the effort

I also want to show my appreciation for these uploads. Thank you so much Hitman. These car wettings are probably my favorites especially jeans wettings. I have some of the ones that were posted here a while ago and my favorites were a couple of really cute girls wetting white pants with people next to them. Unfortunately the camera is rotated and the quality is not the best. I would be awesome if you get to those as well 🙂 

23 hours ago, waldo said:

I cant believe noone is commenting on any of these uploads!! Awesome work hitman. Hats off to you my friend. Amazing edits and I happen to think the camera angles are amazing. Come on guys, get behind this guy and show him some love. Hes putting a lot of effort into these uploads. Lets give the man the appreciation he deserves. Thanks again Hitman. I for one, aprreciate the effort

Thanks dude... no worries though.  I enjoy making them.  

4 hours ago, pipegar said:

I also want to show my appreciation for these uploads. Thank you so much Hitman. These car wettings are probably my favorites especially jeans wettings. I have some of the ones that were posted here a while ago and my favorites were a couple of really cute girls wetting white pants with people next to them. Unfortunately the camera is rotated and the quality is not the best. I would be awesome if you get to those as well 🙂 

You're welcome.  And I think I may have one of those already re-edited.  I'll upload if I do.