Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What percent of people do you think wet themselves while drunk?

Not sure about percentages but I've done it twice when it's been because I was actually too drunk to do anything about it. The first time I was staggering home and I knew I needed to go but couldn't undo my zip. Fortunately I got away with it because 3 o´clock in the morning, nobody about and I was wearing black jeans. The next time about 18 months later I wasn't so lucky. It was the back end of the afternoon in summer and I was wearing beige shorts. I was struggling to get my key into the front gate and suddenly realised I was standing in a puddle much to the amusement of a couple of guys chatting across the street. I have done it more recently but always a case of needing to go and just thinking, ok I'm just going to do it and yes, been caught a couple of times.

I've presonally seen two female drunk wettings and been told about two male ones.

Edited by richardspanko (see edit history)
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My idea is that it surely happens, not often, but sometimes, to anyone, if you are really really drunk, which most people are, sometimes. I remember a conversation at work where heavy drinking wa

Since my last comment on this post, I managed to get drunk and wet the bed!! Absolutely soaked!! Needed to pee again in the morning though so I just sat on the toilet and wet my pants again, I just th

I work in the entertainment industry, and have been to many nightclubs and bars in my line of work.. I therefore have seen lots of drunk people over the years.. I think the 10-20% figure is proba

I used to drink a fair amount (OK a ton) and knew some other much heavier drinkers, and it's pretty common from what I can tell.  Percentage wise who knows.  I saw some survey done at a major university about alcohol consumption, where 10% of the respondents said they had wet the bed at least one time because they were drunk.  I know it happened to a lot of guys at some point, maybe not regularly.  I'm sure a lot of people who had it happen, didn't admit it either.

In college, which was a school ranked at the top of party schools, it was tough to find a mattress on move-in that didn't have at least one piss stain.  I wouldn't have paid much attention if there weren't so many.  I never knew.

After college I managed some rental houses near a huge university for my family, and between what students left behind in the area when they moved, some of the damage that I found, and just the things you see late at night or early in the morning, there's a fair amount of drunk urination taking place.  I have some stories about that.  

Guest pavlovolvap

Gotta agree, think this is pretty unusual. It's happened to me once, and to be fair that was partly because I thought I'd experiment, not pee, and see if I wet myself sleeping on the sofa, and then, lo and behold, I did. Evidently cleaned up after, but could not remember the clean up when I woke up and saw a pile of wet clothes on the floor and a soaking wet cushion.

On 9/10/2021 at 12:43 PM, benverona said:

I've no idea about percentages but once when I was a student a girl I was walking home with after the pub suddenly said "Oh god. I should have used the toilet before I left" She was tipsy rather than drunk but she did end up squatting down in an entrance and peeing in her panties.  I guess it happens more often that most people will admit!

There's research out there that tells you that 1/4 women between 18-40 have experienced at least one incident of incontinence. And that's the one's that will admit it.

It happens. Most times that it does people hide it though. And then never admit it.

Hey. 
same as everyone here I don’t know the % of drunk wetters. 

I am someone who has a chance of wetting the bed after drinking. This goes back to university days. For me what increases the chances of wetting is tiredness. I can drink a little or drink a lot and not wet the bed. I can drink a moderate amount and wet the bed if it is a late night after a period of intense of stressful work. 

My wife knows that I will from time to time wear to bed after drinking. She has a 6th sense and closes the bathroom door to brush her teeth and this is typically enough time for me to get the tapes on. We don’t talk about it and life goes on. This has saved a wet bed for sure. There have been some mornings when the kids are not home and I will wear my diaper under sweats or dressing gown in the morning to have breakfast. 

the most recent time I wore to bed after drinking, my wife woke up through the night to pee and as she opened the bathroom door coming back to bed she was able to see with the light that I was mostly above the covers and my diaper was obviously wet. 

we did talk about it a little the next morning as we had a cleaner coming and see wanted to make sure I removed it before they found it.

we had some of the most intense sex we have had in a while that afternoon. 

I do get embarrassed about wetting the bed but it plays to my fetish and my wife tolerates 🙂

On 9/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, SweMe said:

But with that said, I've never seen anyone pee themselves because of alcohol and I've been around  drunk people a lot during my adulthood. What I have seen are people who have peed in the most creative places without any shame to avoid peeing themselves.

True, and is fun to see it, but they get angry with you, ironic by the fact they actually are taking a piss in a public place expecting nobody will watch.

Anyway...

I have no idea what the actual percentage is but if you include wetting the bed after a night of drinking rather than limiting it to just wetting of pants I'd suspect it goes up rather sharply!

I have wet my bed, at least a little, after a heavy night. It's not a usual thing, thankfully, but it has happened. And while I don't think it's common i think it's certainly not rare for it to happen to people especially in their late teens or early twenties when discovering the drinking scene.

Edited by wetaccident
spelling (see edit history)

It's definitely not unheard of. 

Two girls I would party with in college both pissed themselves after a night drinking more than once. One girl told me she had slept on a couch at a fraternity and woke up after peeing her shorts. Someone else was also still asleep on the couch so she just snuck out and let him take the fall lol. The other girl was kinda known for pissing herself after drinking heavily and wet herself on more than a few couches and beds.

Only once did I wet myself while drunk and awake, I had been trying to make it back to my apartment late at night. The desperation had gone from non-existent when I left the party (after all I had gone before I left, right?) to overwhelming by the time I was inside the building. I think with being so drunk lol my bladder just couldn't hold it anymore because I remember spurting in my pants before my bladder burst as I was trying to open the door and I pissed myself with a bathroom almost within reach. Fortunately no one else was around that late at night. 

I can tell you it was a shocking, violating feeling the first time I woke up and realized I had pissed all over myself after passing out drunk. At least I was alone and in my own bed. My clothes were drenched and the pee had even sprayed up through the sheets and blankets leaving a damp patch. Later times weren't as surprising except for when I had passed out on someone's couch after blacking out. I guess I hadn't peed before lying down because I woke up soaked from my thighs to chest level on my clothes. 

It sounds like I am in the minority here but I feel the percentage is much higher than people are eluding too.

Ive spent many, many days & nights in college drunk and around drunk people. Though, I have gotten older and wiser; I still live in a college town and see drunk college kids everywhere.

I would say in a lifetime....10-20%ish of people who drink/party will have accidents while drunk. Whether that be awake or passed out.

I have seen and heard of enough stories about people wetting themselves while drunk to think it is such a small percentage. 

I mean you can go to TikTok, YouTube, etc. and see tons of videos of people passed out in puddles or girls waking up to a wet bed after a night of drinking. And thats just the small percentage of people who are videoing themselves or their friends in that situation and decided to post it to those certain social media channels.

Now, with that said. That 1 drunk person may get plastered 50 times in their life and only wet themselves 1 time total. But that still raises the percentage to at least 10-20% I would think.

I think we have to devide  drunk wettings to 4 groups and each group we will have right %.

1) Wetting in a sleep.  The most commont type.  Based on wdgirls statistics I would say that on average 3-5% girls peed during sleep. So it turns out that in real life maybe 20% heavy drinkers can wet themself in a slip at least one time during a year.

2) Wetting on a way home after heavy drinking on a dorstep or at a bathroom door.  In this case alcohol makes bladder fills fast and people under influence often miss judge on holding ability and time. So such accidents are much more common, maybe 50% of heavy drinkes once in a year started peeing before removing pants.

3) Letting go becase they are to drunk to care or think this is funny. If person have right ammount of alcohol they think this is normal in such conditions.  I cant estimate the % here.

4) Last but the most interesting.  When person does not feel the need to pee but bladder started to overflow on its own and the bladder owner does not realize that.

I think this is more like medical problem condition. So the % here is no more than 5%.

On 9/15/2021 at 2:29 AM, Cherylicious said:

i think truly accidental wetting while drunk is less than 1%...

I've had enough conversations with people over the years where the topic comes up (I am pretty good at directing it there in a natural way) to say with confidence that far more than 1% of people have had an accident and that a great deal of them involve alcohol.

I'd estimate that at least half the women I've asked have admitted to it happening at one time and about 10% say that they have a "weak bladder" and that there has been more than one time that they've had an accident. The latter are usually laugh pee-ers.

I know it can be fairly common to wet the bed every once in a while when they go to bed blackout drunk. It happened to me twice while I was in college, but it has never happened since then. I never wet the bed as a kid, so this was 100% because of the alcohol. I have also talked to a couple friends who have mentioned that they have wet the bed while drunk before. I've never seen anyone do it while they were still awake though.

My idea is that it surely happens, not often, but sometimes, to anyone, if you are really really drunk, which most people are, sometimes.

I remember a conversation at work where heavy drinking was part of the culture, and we were talking generally about the embarrasing effects of alcohol. One girl said: "well at least I never peed the bed", after which the rest of us (about 4, male and female) were silent  And we all laughed about the silence.

But the best memory is from when I was living in a student dorm, and the girlfriend of one of my roommates walked in. She is everyone's fantasy, beautiful in both looks and character, and still a (far) friend of mine. It was after a night of partying, and the day after she walked in and confessed to the whole group: "You won't believe it! I got sooo drunk last night, that I just peed in my bed!"
That started a conversation about how she and her boyfriend had to go to her place in the midst of night, because her boyfriend didn't want to sleep in a peed bed (we would disagree I guess 🙂 ), with another female roommate first acting surprised ("and you're not ashamed to tell us this??) and then making up for her nasty reaction by confessing that she had quite recently peed her pants on the streets because she could not hold it when she went shopping after work. She was quite relieved to confess it, telling how she called her mom crying because the shame had devastated her.

Good memories. 🙂 So yes, it does happen. Also had a male roommate from that same student house who confessed to wetting his bed after taking one pill too many. Oh and I'd almost forget: it happened to me as well more than once.

I work in the entertainment industry, and have been to many nightclubs and bars in my line of work.. I therefore have seen lots of drunk people over the years..

I think the 10-20% figure is probably quite accurate, based on what I have seen on these occasions..but I'm probably not a good baseline, because of the hours I have spent in the company of drunk people!..

The three occasions that Mrs Ridcully has wet herself were drink related.. She doesn't know about my fetish, and she certainly doesn't share it, so I can safely say that the occasions were accidents, and that in different circumstances she would not have even contemplated wetting herself..

The first time was at a wedding of a friend...  After the ceremony we had been given Champagne to drink while we waited for photos to be taken..the glasses had regularly and generously been kept topped up.. When we got to the wedding breakfast, we discovered two bottles of red wine and two bottles of white on our table for 6..my wife was the only person who drunk white, so effectively she had two bottles of white wine to herself.. By the end of the meal she was very drunk, but insisted on getting a Gin & tonic from the bar.. After that she was plastered, I had to help her out of the venue because she couldn't walk straight..as we crossed the car park to where we had parked the car, she stopped walking and just said "oops!" at which point a stream of pee flooded out from under her dress and she made a large puddle on the floor!..

The second time was a party..she drank steadily through the evening, and by 11ish she was bouncing off of the walls again.. She was standing/leaning on a wall talking to her friend, when she suddenly announced "I need to do a wee!" She tried to push herself away from the wall to walk down the hallway to the bathroom, but just ended up sliding down the wall and landing with a thump on her backside on the floor...immediately her jeans started to go darker in her crotch and she then said "I'm weeing my knickers!"...

The third time was after a Christmas works party..she got home very late and very drunk, stripped to her underwear and collapsed into bed...about ten minutes later I felt a warm, wet patch spreading towards me, and I realised she was wetting the bed...

On no other occasions in our 27 years of knowing each other has she even come close to wetting herself, so I can safely say, it was alcohol that did it!

Edited by ridcully (see edit history)

I know about a dozen people who have wet themselves due to being drunk and they were all bedwettings. These range from one offs for most up to 4 times for one person. These are just the ones know about tho and wud guess that there were many more who have had it happen and kept it quiet due to the embarrasment that can accompany such an incident. I had about a year where i was semi regularly waking up in wet beds after nights out and no one ever knew about it and i cant have been only one keeping such incidents to themself. 

On 9/11/2021 at 9:12 AM, richardspanko said:

Not sure about percentages but I've done it twice when it's been because I was actually too drunk to do anything about it. The first time I was staggering home and I knew I needed to go but couldn't undo my zip. Fortunately I got away with it because 3 o´clock in the morning, nobody about and I was wearing black jeans. The next time about 18 months later I wasn't so lucky. It was the back end of the afternoon in summer and I was wearing beige shorts. I was struggling to get my key into the front gate and suddenly realised I was standing in a puddle much to the amusement of a couple of guys chatting across the street. I have done it more recently but always a case of needing to go and just thinking, ok I'm just going to do it and yes, been caught a couple of times.

I've presonally seen two female drunk wettings and been told about two male ones.

Can you say a bit more about the female wettings you saw?