Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

lil desperate stickman

• The title was changed to lil desperate stickman

non au contraire partagé l'excitation du moment ça me fait personnellement encore plus vite et intensément  plongé dans " l'ambiance "  et ça crée une alchimie extraordinaire 😍

(c'est pour ça que trouver une personne avec qui on est sur la même "longeur d'onde"  et se que l'on recherche tous mais si dur a trouver aussi)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, on the contrary, sharing the excitement of the moment makes me personally even more quickly and intensely immersed in the "atmosphere" and it creates an extraordinary alchemy 😍
(that's why finding a person with whom we are on the same "wavelength" and what we are all looking for is so hard to find too)

tkt your's drawings are really nice  !!!

Edited by peelion (see edit history)
16 minutes ago, peelion said:

non au contraire partagé l'excitation du moment ça me fait personnellement encore plus vite et intensément  plongé dans " l'ambiance "  et ça crée une alchimie extraordinaire 😍

(c'est pour ça que trouver une personne avec qui on est sur la même "longeur d'onde"  et se que l'on recherche tous mais si dur a trouver aussi)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, on the contrary, sharing the excitement of the moment makes me personally even more quickly and intensely immersed in the "atmosphere" and it creates an extraordinary alchemy 😍
(that's why finding a person with whom we are on the same "wavelength" and what we are all looking for is so hard to find too)

tkt your's drawings are really nice  !!!

i meant more like in drawings, the characters always humuliated and stuff, you don't see a lot of works where the character is into it.

c'est vrai que dans l'idée de l'omorashi il y a ce coté accident involontaire plutôt que du mouillage pervers

ne sais-t-on jamais  un jours une mode fera que l'on vera principalement des mouillages coquin !

----------------------------------------------------------

it's true that in the idea of the omorashi there is this involuntary accident side rather than the perverse anchoring

don't you know that one day a fashion will make that we will see mainly naughty wettings!

3 hours ago, tennyson said:

@Feelitflow I ALWAYS enjoy it more if the person is enjoying it. Having someone actively enjoying it is a bonus!

Thanks for the drawings (It isn't self-serving if you share them with us - and even if it is - I don't care - I loved them. It made me see if I could squeeze just one drop of pee into my underwear.)

Oops...

your welcome mate 

i just really like simplistic characters squirming

also, the post description moreso refers to how a large majority of omorashi artworks portray an unwilling and\or humiliated character. there isn't enough art where the character is also super aroused by their predicament.

Edited by Feelitflow (see edit history)

figured i'd finish the ottoman thing and show him actually losing control

i also made some pictures of the damp ottoman after he peed; one where he just leaked on it, and one after he pissed himself

i'm probably not gonna stop posting this squirmy stickman any time soon.

on the verge of losing it, leaking all over it1631033132546.thumb.png.75db2ad58b887c17a60cf644a7c5b88a.png ...and peeing everywhere.1631033773509.thumb.png.0dffad64a27a179b81a5b9541a7a9108.png

little damp spot

1631045721470.thumb.png.bb7b28174efffc8e47d25d2a8870278e.png

...And an entirely soaked ottoman. (which i'd love to sit on)

1631034047072.thumb.png.28c4f4fea8995af3d9a038d88dcdf236.png

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...