Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Laying on front in the mornings

So, most guys wake up with an erection every morning and also have to pee every morning. Everyone knows that. The internet is full of jokes about trying to pee with morning wood.

What I do in the morning, however, when I don't feel like getting up to pee, is lie on my front with my hard "thing" angled upward against my bladder. This pushes against the bladder, making me need to pee more, but because this also means my "thing" has so much weight on top of it, I'm basically also squeezed shut. The result is a feeling of a bladder that wants to go because of the added pressure, but knows it can't because the flow would be blocked.

It feels absolutely amazing, and the pee doesn't even leave the bladder, so you can safely get up from it without dribbling everywhere and it's of no danger to your body's plumbing.

I have yet to see this mentioned anywhere. Does anyone else do it?

I have never heard of this. Can you explain in more detail about having your "thing" (as you call it) angled upward? 

Do you mean you are lying on your stomach with it pointing upward and pressed between your stomach and the mattress?  Or is there some other position you have it pressed against your bladder to keep yourself from pissing?

Thank you for clarification. It is probably obvious and I am overcomplicating the process.

I've never been able to hold back my stream for very long that way. Maybe my mattress was too soft?

One time I was not erect at all. (I sometimes get what I kind of call a negative erection or reverse boner, where I get so small, it is completely retracted into me. And if I am not shaved, is completely invisible.) When that happens, I can get a little more desperation/holding time if I put my palm or thumb (when I was younger) over the tip to keep it from inside.

The problem is that if I do get excited, I can grow a little bit around the head, which, if "thumbed", results in the tip of my thumb being inside a little bit of the shaft. I am not circumcised, so this is a new visual for me, causing excitement, and loss of holding.

If that doesn't happen, I do lose control at some point. I've never timed it, though. And I tend to leak/spray all around my thumb or palm.

I guess next time I am staying at a place away from home, I bring some splatmats and sheets and try it.