Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I masturbated while holding at work today then had an accident at the gas station** WARNING: Boob Nudity** Video #1 of 3

That wet spot on your dress at the very beginning, mmmh, could be from a little leak or from arousal... really hot!

I think there are drops of pee falling down before you are in place, a really close call 😉

11 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

you see me turn away and hide.

...and try to tighten your muscles but it's absolutely impossible to stop that enormous waterfall 😍

22 minutes ago, waterrat said:

That wet spot on your dress at the very beginning, mmmh, could be from a little leak or from arousal... really hot!

I think there are drops of pee falling down before you are in place, a really close call 😉

...and try to tighten your muscles but it's absolutely impossible to stop that enormous waterfall 😍

Yes!!

Just now, PrincessInTheP said:

Yes!!

It was dripping out of me before I'm even in frame. I was trying really hard to hold on as I was taking my tits out, but I couldn't stop it

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

It was dripping out of me before I'm even in frame.

That's the best, really!

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I was trying really hard to hold on as I was taking my tits out, but I couldn't stop it

You don't hear a sentence like this too often, but it has two things in it, that are really amazing on their own! In combination it's beyond words!

1 hour ago, waterrat said:

That's the best, really!

You don't hear a sentence like this too often, but it has two things in it, that are really amazing on their own! In combination it's beyond words!

Yesssssss!

9 hours ago, Dr. Philthy said:

Well, this is quite a new meaning to the phrase "a night out with the girls".

Oh and the gals and I always have a good time. They aren't even fully out here😉