Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Horribly hard pee challenge 2 weeks

Ok, so I took the next 2 weeks off just to do this and I have for a long time wanted to do a pee challenge so difficult that it's nearly impossible to complete without making a mistake. This is what I have in mind and any ideas to make it harder or more interesting is welcomed.

Rules I made that I have to follow for 2 weeks. If I mess up I'll get a strike, the punishments for the strike are at the bottom.

-Have to stay hydrated, its a strike if my urine is not mostly clear

-No toilet except once per day for number 2 and this is 2 strikes

-No messing, its a strike even after 3 strikes when I have no choice

-Public toilets CANNOT be used (5 strikes)

-No pee can go into a toilet or shower at any point or its a strike, not even a single drop (even when using my 1 day pass)

-No musturbation (this is automatically 5 strikes)

-No diaper at all

-No getting out of bed after I lay down to pee till 8 am (pee in bed or hold till 8 are my only options)

-No damaging others property or causing a mess someone else will end up cleaning (10 strikes even if its a legit accident)

-Have to do at least 1 hold a day lasting minimum 1.5 hours, holding in bed does not count (this is to keep my bladder weak)

-I have to pee in my pants (cannot whip it out and go behind a tree)

-Cannot pee without under ware on. I can sleep nude and still wet the bed(to make strikes 4 and 5 more punishing)

That's the rules I have come up with so far, I'm trying to come up with more punishments for strikes that go to 10 strikes. I'll be mostly wearing athletic clothing that hides wetness well for this but will be wearing blue jeans as well as shorts that do not hide wetness. I have a hard time not peeing in the shower because of the warm water so this will be difficult, either I will end up peeing on the floor outside of the shower or taking a strike, same with the toilet pass. I will be keeping track of strikes and how I got one. I don't expect anyone to take up this challenge but if you do please keep me informed on how its going.

I want this to be a very difficult challenge and lots of clean up. Showering wont be restricted simply because I don't want a rash to ruin my fun. If a rule or punishment is not clear let me know and I will try and fix it.

Punishments so far:

-Strike 1 and 2 no toilet for a day

-Strike 3 no toilet for the rest of the challenge

-Strike 4 limit to 3 pairs of under ware can only wash in tub and hang to dry

-Strike 5 limit to 1 pair of under ware can still wash in tub

-Strike 6 Have to wet myself anywhere other then in my house (bed before 8 am is exempt)

As you can see once I get 3 strikes there is no way to avoid additional strikes.

Edit: Day one starts now September 4th

Edited by Bad Vendetta (see edit history)

Edit: Adding dares to the challenge

For a dare to be accepted it needs to not contradict one of the rules, for example "I dare you to pee into a public toilet" I will accept a dare that makes certain challenges harder to a degree, for example "I dare you to do an additional 1.5 hour hold then do 25 jumping jacks after, without under ware on" (peeing without under ware is a strike). I can provide a picture of the after math if its possible if you request one.

Challenge is going well and I haven't had any mistakes yet, just one close call when I was using the self check out at the store. My bladder started aching and I had to squeeze my thighs together to keep from wetting myself. Made it to my car just as I was losing control.

This pic I took this morning. Woke up at 7 and then relieved myself before getting out of bed.

IMG_20210906_080328033.jpg

19 hours ago, lovetohold said:

Keep us updated! This is awesome!

I'm happy you're enjoying this 🙂 Having a ton of fun with doing this challenge so far and my dog is liking all the extra walks throughout the day! I plan on keeping up with updates but I'm not really sure on what I should update about. Strikes for sure will be mentioned and a description on how I got it, also was thinking of posting a bed wetting pic each morning. Problem with that is I'll be sleeping nude some nights if I don't have clean dry undies to sleep in and some probably don't want to see that lol.

If you have anything specific you want me to update on or types of pics, let me know! and one more thing I'm going to add dares to make things harder for myself and to give others a way to participate.

Edit: here is my bed after last night. I drank lots of green tea before bed and ended up waking up 4 times and flooded my sheets each time before falling back to sleep.

IMG_20210907_072243466.jpg

Look forward to more updates on this one! I think any accident you have would be cool to see pictures of, like the accident you had walking towards your car after nearly wetting yourself at the self-checkouts.

I like that you've provided yourself with one window of opportunity to pee freely without needing to hold if you don't want to (by allowing for bedwetting). Bedwetting isn't something I've enjoyed when I've experimented but the idea of someone doing it commando or even just waking up desperate, peeing the bed then going back to sleep, sounds amazing.

Honestly, I thought the bed wetting aspect would be the hardest part of the challenge. I've always had a hard time peeing while laying down and normally needed to be desperate beyond believe in order to wet while wearing a diaper or not. Instead it has become my favorite part of this challenge by far, not only have I become efficient at the clean up but its hardly a challenge to pee as soon as I wake now. Unfortunately I haven't wet in my sleep yet, it's only a matter of time. Last night I took my dog out for 1 last walk and pissed myself (like I've done a few dozen times the past week) then I drank 2 bottles of water, some juice and a glass of green tea before bed. Woke up, laying on my stomach needing to pee something fierce. I let go immediately, without hesitation and the warmth spread around my stomach and up my chest, it was heavenly! Before falling asleep again I drank the bottle of water I brought to bed, woke up a few hours later (this time on my side) and again just let go without adjusting, then one more time before getting out of bed.

I need to start putting myself in more risky situations like at the self checkout but its been so hot here lately I haven't felt like going out and about. I'll think of something and I'll wear my grey shorts for it and will try to record or take pics of the accident.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:54 AM, kochel428 said:

Hoping for some updates, this sounds amazing. Only adjustment I'd probably make for myself is is removing the once-a-day toilet and make messing mandatory, but I understand that's not for everyone.

Last 3 days, I plan on removing the toilet. Felt like I would have gotten some strikes by now and my toilet use would be restricted.

My second wetting on the side of the street. I tried to capture the 1st one but people where near me and I lost control.IMG_20210911_214829158.thumb.jpg.5c11ac8f9dc0b67c25509c328d9b1a71.jpg