Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• YesIamThatDan changed the title to THE LABYRINTH (A new ABDL Game)
  • 2 weeks later...

Status update: Still alive. I bit off a BIG bite by deciding to include both the first-floor area (which is mostly done- more on that in a second) and the front yard area (which has TWO (2) (dos) characters in the 'demo' version I'm posting soon. I'm not going to flesh out the front-yard characters in full since the triggers for some of their scenes come from later in the game anyhow, but what I *am* going to finish is the nap room (the rest of the first floor has been done for a bit). It involves a large number of moving parts, most of which are in place already. Just need to add the turnscript, the events during naptime, and fix the game-crashing bug in the pre-nap script, and I'll have something I'm confident enough to upload.

22 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

How long till the first beta is released?

Hopefully by this weekend. I'm going to have the nap scenes finished today, then run through the game and disable all my 'debug' scripts (messages that tell me what certain ingame values are- just so that I can be on top of things).

EDIT: Got the dream scenes finished. So close!!

Edited by YesIamThatDan (see edit history)

Hello all, I'm proud to announce that Pants' Labyrinth Alpha v0.1 is out now!

How do I play?

This is a text-based game which runs on Quest 5.8.0. You will need to download the Quest 5 player (found here) in order to run the game.

Features (So Far)

• Two fully-functioning areas (1F, front yard). The big stuff is all there. A couple items (medium cardboard boxes, e.g.) might have things added later, but for the most part, it's how it'll appear in the final version of the game.
  • Three different NPCs to chat with! Two NPCs with wetting/messing scenes! One NPC is 100% finished, complete with commissioned character art!
  • Inclusive Gameplay- Support for LGBTQ+, nonbinary, and trans characters! 🏳️‍🌈
  • Fully Coded Stats- All stats, including bodily needs, diaper attraction, continence, and even arousal have been fully coded and implemented into the game. 
  • Categorical Inventory System - During the game, you carry around a diaper bag with pockets for toys (weapons), clothes (equipment), food (refillable bottle and food, as well as any foods you find ingame), and money (pennies). Anything you find is automatically placed into the correct pocket, with wearable items being removed from/returned to the bag as you equip/unequip them.
  • Wetting and messing scenes (both voluntary and...involuntary), accompanied by (short, 3- or 4-frame) gifs made by me (pull up and underwear) and SiriusSpacePuppy (diaper).
  • Random Encounter/Battle System with three enemies added so far! (You can encounter them in both areas for now, but when I finish the frontyard enemies, these three will be restricted to the 1F zone.) Each enemy has 3+ unique attacks (which range from physical attacks to magic ones which can impact your bodily needs), as well as its own 'submit' scene (use the Submit command), its own 'faint' scene (you run out of health), and its own 'sexual encounter' scene (let your Excitement reach 100 during battle).
  • Four different weapons added so far, as well as a handful of different pieces of clothing/gear!
  • Six (yes, six) different varieties of underwear, which you can wet/mess on purpose (or not!) for different scenes.
  • You can complete two parts of the 'main quest' (escaping the daycare) in its entirety (i.e., fill in two slots in the Front Gate). Don't be afraid to ask NPCs for help!

--------------

This is the first and very, very, VERY unfinished demo of the game, but everything that's in the game so far should be fully functional! If you find any bugs, grammar/spelling mistakes, or other issues, PLEASE come back to this thread and tell me about it (preferably with a screenshot)!

Please try it out and let me know what you think! (And of course, feel free to make suggestions for different kinds of scenes/content!)

Pants' Labyrinth Alpha v0.1.quest

On 9/16/2021 at 8:57 PM, DakotaDriver said:

FOLLOWING! 

If you want beta testers, I'm pretty technically inclined and have a propensity to break shit.

I'd love your help!

The things I'm most anxious about breaking (despite my testing) are the wearables (and scripts which equip/unequip them), and the battle system (and the various outcomes one can have from them).

There's a debug item I put in a while ago to help me test certain mechanics which you (and others) may find useful... use the command "debug" to receive it. When you use that command, it'll show you things like countdowns (how many turns until naptime, e.g.), as well as your damage/enemy HP during battle. You can also say "fight test" with it in your inventory to manually start a battle. And did I mention you can use it to manually edit any stat on the fly?

(Currently, its "testverb" button will speed up the pre-nap countdown, leaving you with 4 turns until naptime. That's just the last thing I was testing; it'll probably do something different in the next build.) 

33 minutes ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

Could you add option to turn off fights, please?

I'd like to second this request, please. At one point I couldn't move even a single room without a monster spawning in, and this was occurring in every corridor room.

Even more frustrating I couldn't run away from any monster, so either had to fight or submit, which merely served to increase desperation and/or lower health.

2 hours ago, Rabidwolf346 said:

I'd like to second this request, please. At one point I couldn't move even a single room without a monster spawning in, and this was occurring in every corridor room.

Even more frustrating I couldn't run away from any monster, so either had to fight or submit, which merely served to increase desperation and/or lower health.

I think I understand the problem... I'll have a fix shortly.

2 hours ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

Could you add option to turn off fights, please?

I'll add it to the debug item.

4 hours ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

I can't save my game. I just started playing and didn't leave nursery yet

Huh. Not sure how that got there. It'll be fixed in the version I release today.

7 hours ago, Darth_Thorin said:

Is this not Sunny Paws? I mean no disrespect. It just feels uncanny

Whoops. I put an explanation in the game's description, but looking back, I realized I never added it to the post properly. (I'll do so now.)

When I first started working on the game, it was intended to be very similar to Sunny Paws, but without age regression or furry content (because I really liked a lot of the mechanics of the game, but hated the age regression and child NPCs). However, I wanted to build the game from scratch, because having seen the state of the code, I thought I could do a better job of it. Which worked out well, since I was taking the game in a slightly different direction- it wasn't really possible to do the things I wanted to do without it being a very different game.

To be completely honest, I was starting from square one in terms of learning about Quest from the game design side, so I learned how to code the game by recreating SPDC's first area from scratch. I'm going to change the layout of that area in the future, to some extent, of course.

Last thing: For what it's worth, I did ask the creators of SPDC (SiriusSpacePuppy and Thirteen_13) for their permission/blessing due to the similarities. Only Thirteen_13 replied, but he said to go right ahead. Apologies if you feel misled in any way.

13perm.PNG

@Rabidwolf346 @JuliusSlouchy

Here's a hotfixed version. There are a couple other changes, too:

• Random encounter system has been changed: You now have a base chance of randomly encountering enemies when you move from room to room, and a cooldown of 10 turns after defeating/submitting to an enemy (5 turns if you run) before you can encounter another one. Previously, the chance would increase the longer you went without encountering an enemy, but... it didn't reset that chance when you submitted to/ran from one (an accidental omission).
  • You can now toggle fights using the Test item ("debug" to get it). The 'fight' button now brings up a menu- toggle random encounters, or manually trigger one.
  • Modified crib sleeping- you may wake up to find the crib closed behind you, and be forced to wait for Penny to let you out.
  • Modified horniness buildup. You should now have a much easier time building up horniness, even without diaper attraction.
  • Fixed bug wherein the green stone reduced your attack over several turns after use.
  • Fixed a couple objects that didn't have names (whoops)
  • Replaced deprecated "naptime undies/training pants" with "training pants/naptime pull up" in all functions
  • Removed placeholder dialogue from Vivian, since it apparently caused a save bug (??)

EDIT: Fixed the new test item command. I, uh... forgot to test it.

Pants' Labyrinth Alpha v0.2.1.quest

Oh sweet. Sunny Paws was a super cool concept that I did minor manipulations to to serve more of the fear accident/less abdl angle and I always considered doing something more to transform it into something more, but motivation and time never happened. Glad to see someone doing something in this excellent genre of omo games, especially an adult version with messing. I'll check out what you've got so far when I get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, GG320 said:

never heard of quest5 but me likey very descriptive error message so have this screenshot

edit: diaper doesn't seem to get dirty even with the debug item

This happens because the diaper is being referred to as "diaper (worn)"... what happened right before the game started referring to it like that everywhere?

4 hours ago, YesIamThatDan said:

This happens because the diaper is being referred to as "diaper (worn)"... what happened right before the game started referring to it like that everywhere?

I don't remember nor do I have a save, sry. In the status text it's just "diaper" but in the hyperlinks it's "diaper (worn)" and the inventory is "Diaper (worn)". If it means anything, I got changed into it by trying to pick up the ruby die.

You can't unequip the foam dart gun at all. Not even dying or getting arousal over 100 takes away your gun (and other weapons, and the gloves). It says "Equip" instead of "Remove" when you have it equipped.

image.thumb.png.166ce6b3bb278fc7faf547b652f9ce92.png

Also buying the golden die recycles the text for the dart gun, yet I still get the dice. Nothing happens if you get diaper attraction to 100 as well

image.png.77c8d88ee208cec53071a2a1d51e68df.png